Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,230 members, 7,822,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 (204164 Views)

Update: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 / Local Government Service Commission Recruitment {31 Positions}online Application / Apply For Ongoing Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by omidan21: 10:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
OKay @bukhety:

Every Category of the application was present there yesterday

From Admin/ HR , to planning, Engineers, lawyers

The only positions i didn't notice was Education Officers like I said i didn't take notice they might also be there

I was very much impressed with the coordinators and officers and panel of judges for the Interview, it gave me a different and positive insight to civil servant compared to my previous thought

The coordinators were professionals and very eloquent

Also the process very impressive. I remember there was this girl during the interview phase she filled level 8 online but when they discovered she had ICAN, the judges said she is qualified for level 9 or 10 I think and that was it?

so during the interview when documents are being presented, when they see especially any professional certification, they are always impressed and give you a higher level which merits you

I was also given level 10 and not level 9 which I filled. considering that I presently have 4 years plus work experince plus MSC

If they dont ask and you have all this plus please mention it to the judges during the interview

which brings me to saying take along all documents not just basic documents like waec, nysc bsc.

I took along my employment letter , promotion letter at my present place of work and It helped cause when they asked for proof to show I curently work and I have that experince, I brought the documnets out with ease from my file

They even all loked at me with the face of ( you earn this much and why apply for a government job )

Anyways , If i didnt have it handy, there is no chance for bring it later cause decisions were being made right there

Also allocations of department is strictly according to your choice of course study at the university

If you studied compuer science in school, and maybe you curently work as HR , you are not qualified for HR and Admin you will be moved to Program analyst

for Budget and planning department which is wher i belong, choice of curses economics, insurance, statistics, etc

All the Best to us all

Note: Dress well as If it is a private organisation, Guys use ties please , do not say its Governmnet sector , ladies Biko do not put on jeans .

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by omidan21: 10:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
Please pardon any typo error, It is late and I am typing with sleepy eyes. Shalom House
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by folarinMA(m): 12:25am On Oct 13, 2017
it is well
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by kaptaneSaka(m): 5:45am On Oct 13, 2017
omidan21:
OKay @bukhety:

The only positions i didn't notice was Education Officers like I said i didn't take notice they might also be there

I was very much impressed with the coordinators and officers and panel of judges for the Interview, it gave me a different and positive insight to civil servant compared to my previous thought

Also the process very impressive. I remember there was this girl during the interview phase she filled level 8 online but when they discovered she had ICAN, the judges said she is qualified for level 9 or 10 I think and that was it?

so during the interview when documents are being presented, when they see especially any professional certification, they are always impressed and give you a higher level which merits you

I was also given level 10 and not level 9 which I filled. considering that I presently have 4 years plus work experince plus MSC

If they dont ask and you have all this plus please mention it to the judges during the interview

which brings me to saying take along all documents not just basic documents like waec, nysc bsc.

I took along my employment letter , promotion letter at my present place of work and It helped cause when they asked for proof to show I curently work and I have that experince, I brought the documnets out with ease from my file

They even all loked at me with the face of ( you earn this much and why apply for a government job )

Anyways , If i didnt have it handy, there is no chance for bring it later cause decisions were being made right there

Also allocations of department is strictly according to your choice of course study at the university

If you studied compuer science in school, and maybe you curently work as HR , you are not qualified for HR and Admin you will be moved to Program analyst

for Budget and planning department which is wher i belong, choice of curses economics, insurance, statistics, etc

All the Best to us all

Note: Dress well as If it is a private organisation, Guys use ties please , do not say its Governmnet sector , ladies Biko do not put on jeans .
please.. is it batch by batch or after today Friday, it's the end? and did u notice environmental officer?
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by merit1988(f): 6:43am On Oct 13, 2017
omidan21:
OKay @bukhety:

All the Best to us all

pls,i'll like to know if u think they will still invite more batches or not
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Melian(f): 10:14am On Oct 13, 2017
omidan21:
OKay @bukhety:

What do you think is the basis for selection besides qualifications? Do you think age is a criteria they looked at even though it wasn't mentioned in the job listing?
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Melian(f): 10:20am On Oct 13, 2017
habeeb297:
Look house!!!...the bitter truth is dat those that have not received message, should move on....they have selected the people needed!!!!.......the interview/test was scheduled to hold for just three days...which was yesterday, today and tomoro!!!

It saddens my heart for having a sleepless night battling with this fruitless application...without knowing that some people that were even snoring during dat time has used long leg and connection from commissioners, Obas and others!!!....
Mtcheew.....Nigeria sucks....without knowing someone, nothing for the person!!!

God will be our strength

It's sad..especially when you're an indigene of the said state.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 13, 2017
I smell long leg.... anyways life goes on we shall meet at d top
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by phemzee(m): 11:31am On Oct 13, 2017
haywire1:

Your posts are always about job vacanies and your wife doesn't have a job, u r a suspect undecided

That's rude boy! So for the fact that i shared her SMS invitation screenshot to give most of you that have applied confidence and to be calm and wait for yours to be sent calls for suspicious? I was posting vacancies on here for my clients who needs applicants (lots of Nairalanders benefited)

How do you know she hasn't got a job? Lastly, can't one apply for another job while still in one?

PLEASE ALWAYS THINK BEFORE POSTING UNNECESSARILY.

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by kemisho: 11:52am On Oct 13, 2017
so its only two persons that got the job invite , it is well
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by phemzee(m): 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2017
folarinMA:
Pls sir, what position did your wife applied for?.
Its Adminstrative Positon.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by phemzee(m): 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
bukhety:
the essence of asking which position your wife applied for is to ascertain if theyve sent messages to those in the category we applied for and to determine if we should keep hoping or move on. you do well to pls answer the question, which position did she apply for? thanks

Its Admistrative Position, I answered previously.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Fistop: 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
habeeb297:
Look house!!!...the bitter truth is dat those that have not received message, should move on....they have selected the people needed!!!!.......the interview/test was scheduled to hold for just three days...which was yesterday, today and tomoro!!!

It saddens my heart for having a sleepless night battling with this fruitless application...without knowing that some people that were even snoring during dat time has used long leg and connection from commissioners, Obas and others!!!....
Mtcheew.....Nigeria sucks....without knowing someone, nothing for the person!!!

God will be our strength

This is very misleading. I am optimistic of getting the Job and i am yet to be invited via sms or email. I have a "long leg" who is assisting and she keeps assuring me that i should not worry. For those yet to be invited, pls calm down.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Ifakiland(m): 12:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
People like to jump to conclusion....the so called exercise isn't an interview, it just to further cut down on the number of applicants...so trust me it's far better not to be called for it and be invited for the real interview than to be called and plucked out entirely.
10k people applied, after this exercise its gonna remain 2k....the target is 700.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by kemisho: 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2017
please, which one should we believe now cos me am tired ooooo
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by kemisho: 12:52pm On Oct 13, 2017
how are you sure of the number of applicant
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by johnsondbolaji(m): 12:58pm On Oct 13, 2017
Let us share this frequently updated job search platform. #FASTJOBNG
Download the app via this link.
http://app.mainspringblog.com/fastjob-ng-free-android-app/
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by sirbiolee(m): 4:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
You guys shud calm down.. More batch is coming soon..
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by merit1988(f): 4:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
sirbiolee:
You guys shud calm down.. More batch is coming soon..
says who sir? Are u sure of this info? Cos I don give up tey tey sad
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by tunatrezy(m): 4:46pm On Oct 13, 2017
i went there today, and i was told that the interview has been suspended, and i later found that they c onducted it forr justt two days ( wed & thur) which start from morning till night

so i dont if they have found the people tthey wanted for just tthat two days.

i bliv the reason y this job did go round is bcuz slots has been given out.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by habeeb297: 5:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
Peeps. ...let's pend this lagos state Wayoo recruitment for now.....Pls start applying for Federal.....I mean Nigeria Navy recruitment too is also out!!!....the portal has been opened today...

Good luck sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by merit1988(f): 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2017
habeeb297:
Peeps. ...let's pend this lagos state Wayoo recruitment for now.....Pls start applying for Federal.....I mean Nigeria Navy recruitment too is also out!!!....the portal has been opened today...

Good luck sad sad sad
I'm trying to apply but I can't exceed more than the ssce part cry
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by winner326: 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
Thanks for the NAVY recruitment information
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Mhyketh(m): 6:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
Giving false information is wrong, and i think we shouldn't post at all rather than misleading people, just as lagos state government made the application officially known so they will also with the invitation. For those of us waiting in good faith don't lose hope, and follow what's official. Good luck.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by sirbiolee(m): 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
merit1988:
says who sir? Are u sure of this info? Cos I don give up tey tey sad

very sure.. bcuz many top politicians candidate never get in for the screening.. things cannot be done within 2days like that.. It been long Lagos state recruit for the local govt.. So don't relent n keep pursing till u get dia.. Am also pushing my links wch am having 95% guarantee on it.. #God knws the Best for us..
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by merit1988(f): 6:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
sirbiolee:

very sure.. bcuz many top politicians candidate never get in for the screening.. things cannot be done within 2days like that.. It been long Lagos state recruit for the local govt.. So don't relent n keep pursing till u get dia.. Am also pushing my links wch am having 95% guarantee on it.. #God knws the Best for us..
I don't HV any link sir. Pls help a sister nah, abeg
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by mariso: 6:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
Good day sir pls I also do not have any link o help a sis too o
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Imoksp(m): 7:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
merit1988:
OK then. Ur contact pls? smiley
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Tommextacha: 8:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
Pls sir help me too,I don't know anybody except God here is my number 08062802701
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by lizzzybee: 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
I pity some peeps on dis thread!don't be too desperate.Beware of scammers.A word is enuf for d wise

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Fistop: 6:30am On Oct 14, 2017
lizzzybee:
I pity some peeps on dis thread!don't be too desperate.Beware of scammers.A word is enuf for d wise
I
Lizzy please tell them ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by oluv4b: 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
Please admin Add me: 07031340560

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (70) (Reply)

NERC Recruitment: What's the update? / Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting / Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.