Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 (203803 Views)

Update: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 / Local Government Service Commission Recruitment {31 Positions}online Application / Apply For Ongoing Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by habeeb297: 10:19pm On Oct 17, 2017
Ifakiland:
Most of y'all are so dull, people claimed to receive text and yet non of the idiot was bold enuf to show y'all the sender of such text....and y'all believed it. No wonder Lagos is still a land where people are been defrauded on a daily basis...simple logic and sense y'all don't have. How can text start less dan two weeks after online reg...a govt job for that matter. Even private jobs takes longer before calls are made for interviews...it saddens me to see foolish youths everywhere. Dull people....

Ifako land or what do u call urself!!!....U are soooo daft and senseless for posting this insulting text on dis forum!!!...
Naira land made a terrible mistake for allowing u on this forum....Ode oshii Mugu

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by beshiman(m): 10:24pm On Oct 17, 2017
Ifakiland:

The fvck out of here Nigger, believe what u want but atleast us ur brain box and think for once. How come a test was written and no mention of it in any news or twittershere. No official statement from any local govt area. Think Nigger, a bunch of people were sent random text and I guess they were made to part erg some money to write the text

Hello.

I'll advise you to learn how to approach people.

I pray you your 'loose sense of approach' won't land you in trouble one day.

Stay blessed and take care.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Ifakiland(m): 10:31pm On Oct 17, 2017
beshiman:

Hello.
I'll advise you to learn how to approach people.
I pray you your 'loose sense of approach' won't land you in trouble one day.
Stay blessed and take care.
Ure mad...u dare threaten me on here? Stupid goat
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Ifakiland(m): 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
habeeb297:

Ifako land or what do u call urself!!!....U are soooo daft and senseless for posting this insulting text on dis forum!!!...
Naira land made a terrible mistake for allowing u on this forum....Ode oshii Mugu
Guess ure one of the dummies
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Ifakiland(m): 10:34pm On Oct 17, 2017
yembabs231:

The way you expressed yourself simply shows the kinda person you are.
A goat
And you a dummy
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Ifakiland(m): 10:38pm On Oct 17, 2017
I see some if not most of y'all are offended by my outburst...well I've got a solution.
Go jump off the apex of the uba building at marina...ure only angry at how dumb u are....interview text...so stupid of anyone to even blive dat nonsense...y'all all graduates no doubt but too dumb to be employed no wonder we have expats doing our jobs in our own land, earning our own money....cos y'all dumb.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Honeybash(f): 10:41pm On Oct 17, 2017
Am sorry o but do u av to use such languages on pple and again if u follow d thread u will know that pple didnt believe until a fone was snap and sent by one man who claim his wife was called anyways only a dull person knows a dull person
Ifakiland:
Most of y'all are so dull, people claimed to receive text and yet non of the idiot was bold enuf to show y'all the sender of such text....and y'all believed it. No wonder Lagos is still a land where people are been defrauded on a daily basis...simple logic and sense y'all don't have. How can text start less dan two weeks after online reg...a govt job for that matter. Even private jobs takes longer before calls are made for interviews...it saddens me to see foolish youths everywhere. Dull people....
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Adebowale89(m): 11:49pm On Oct 17, 2017
Ifakiland:
I see some if not most of y'all are offended by my outburst...well I've got a solution.
Go jump off the apex of the uba building at marina...ure only angry at how dumb u are....interview text...so stupid of anyone to even blive dat nonsense...y'all all graduates no doubt but too dumb to be employed no wonder we have expats doing our jobs in our own land, earning our own money....cos y'all dumb.

correct English u can't speak. u are just expressing yourself like an hopeless tout. seems your brain has shifted from its space again

what's the essence of this stupidity you're displaying here? must everyone know how stupid you're

I wish Mr Seun could include some psychological test QST before reg for all new member, to avoid someone as foolish as u are. competent id!ot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Adebowale89(m): 11:54pm On Oct 17, 2017
Honeybash:
Am sorry o but do u av to use such languages on pple and again if u follow d thread u will know that pple didnt believe until a fone was snap and sent by one man who claim his wife was called anyways only a dull person knows a dull person

why are u explaining to that frustrated human being. no one own the imbe.cile any explanation

none of these job applicants are the cause of your predicament. so why not take your frustration to the rightful person

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Ifakiland(m): 12:23am On Oct 18, 2017
Honeybash:
Was the sender in the pix?
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Ifakiland(m): 12:25am On Oct 18, 2017
Adebowale89:

correct English u can't speak. u are just expressing yourself like an hopeless tout. seems your brain has shifted from its space again

what's the essence of this stupidity you're displaying here? must everyone know how stupid you're

I wish Mr Seun could include some psychological test QST before reg for all new member, to avoid someone as foolish as u are. competent id!ot
English teacher....how much have u earned with ur good English?
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Ifakiland(m): 12:31am On Oct 18, 2017
Everyday people keep getting defrauded on here, y'all dropped ur numbers to be joined on a whatsapp group and den y'all got text asking to come write an exam....then a dude snapped a stupid fone showing a foolish text with no sender ID and y'all swallowed dat shit....I weep at this level of foolishness. Y'all need an award. For avoidance of doubt...no interview was held by any govt officials, u y'all were scammed....the real list will be out soon.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by phemzee(m): 5:36am On Oct 18, 2017
Well, believe that the interview didn't hold and continue waiting is a choice. Was the message screen shots not posted here for proof by me, though i dint apply, my wife did. They had two sessions of Exam, interview and documentation. Applicants that had their interviews and who may be successful should be waiting for another batch of SMS's for appointment letter pickup, but some will come back again to debunk this post causing ripples about the whole thing. Na wa oo.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by phemzee(m): 5:39am On Oct 18, 2017
Ifakiland:
Everyday people keep getting defrauded on here, y'all dropped ur numbers to be joined on a whatsapp group and den y'all got text asking to come write an exam....then a dude snapped a stupid fone showing a foolish text with no sender ID and y'all swallowed dat shit....I weep at this level of foolishness. Y'all need an award. For avoidance of doubt...no interview was held by any govt officials, u y'all were scammed....the real list will be out soon.

stop saying what you dont know and what other proofs do you need besides the SMS message and that the interview held? just tell me I will be glad to let you know. and for those dropping their nums for someone to help? am sorry for you.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by phemzee(m): 6:11am On Oct 18, 2017
Ifakiland:

FYI

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by born2govern222: 7:19am On Oct 18, 2017
The real list coming out soon!
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Kemifunke15(f): 7:29am On Oct 18, 2017
He's not lying, I know someone that did the interview last week. I got an SMS for interview tomorrow, you can believe whatever you like.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by jidxin(m): 7:51am On Oct 18, 2017
beshiman:

But who are we to believe?

Please, shed more light on this. I mean your above statement.

Thanks.
I got in touch with my local govt chairman and he told me dt the shortlistin hasn't started each Lg has their slot. And I go to Lag Sec Alausa nd I also went to d commission in charge all dey told me was dat it is yet to commence that I should calm down.

PS those carrying dz rumour shld supply us wit pictorial evidence or better still give us d location of d said interview
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by folarinMA(m): 7:53am On Oct 18, 2017
Good Morning everyone, I see there are many Ppl that have long legs who have not received sms for d so called interview. I'll advice you stop bothering yourself, the Interview is not a prerequisite for getting d job, is just a due process. I was part of the screening nd interview for the recruitment process last year August only for us to see new names invited in December nd given thier letters in January. I have two friends in d December list who did not fill d application online not to talk of doing screening or interview.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Honeybash(f): 8:05am On Oct 18, 2017
Maybe u shud ask d gods of ur village I was even explaining to u like a normal person and yet u keep insulting. Call ambode and ask him
Ifakiland:

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Honeybash(f): 8:07am On Oct 18, 2017
Pls my sis any info for now show picture so dat some fools wont cry again tnx
Kemifunke15:
He's not lying, I know someone that did the interview last week. I got an SMS for interview tomorrow, you can believe whatever you like.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Honeybash(f): 8:09am On Oct 18, 2017
No vex for me jare my brother i think say na normal person i dey folo talk ni
Adebowale89:

why are u explaining to that frustrated human being. no one own the imbe.cile any explanation

none of these job applicants are the cause of your predicament. so why not take your frustration to the rightful person

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Ifakiland(m): 8:16am On Oct 18, 2017
phemzee:
FYI
Yea I see a text, with no sender ID! Where did the text come from
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by sirbiolee(m): 8:18am On Oct 18, 2017
folarinMA:
Good Morning everyone, I see there are many Ppl that have long legs who have not received sms for d so called interview. I'll advice you stop bothering yourself, the Interview is not a prerequisite for getting d job, is just a due process. I was part of the screening nd interview for the recruitment process last year August only for us to see new names invited in December nd given thier letters in January. I have two friends in d December list who did not fill d application online not to talk of doing screening or interview.

You said it all bro.. Ds stuff is very very simple.. LGSC knw wia dey r heading to so pls don't jst let's us argue each other... going for the interview didn't guarantee u dat u already get the job.. Its normal to hold interview phase so that p'ple will nt criticized them.. Let's wait n see hw things go ds time n don't lose hope if u didn't got sms yet... God be with us
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Ifakiland(m): 8:19am On Oct 18, 2017
Kemifunke15:
Wish u safety...at the supposed interview.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by sirbiolee(m): 8:20am On Oct 18, 2017
Ifakiland:
Yea I see a text, with no sender ID! Where did the text come from
bro forget.. the sms is real n confirmed so free ur mind abeg
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Ifakiland(m): 8:21am On Oct 18, 2017
jidxin:
I got in touch with my local govt chairman and he told me dt the shortlistin hasn't started each Lg has their slot. And I go to Lag Sec Alausa nd I also went to d commission in charge all dey told me was dat it is yet to commence that I should calm down.

PS those carrying dz rumour shld supply us wit pictorial evidence or better still give us d location of d said interview
Thanks u, they dropped numbers and are getting text for interviews...smh!!
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Ifakiland(m): 8:24am On Oct 18, 2017
Honeybash:
Maybe u shud ask d gods of ur village I was even explaining to u like a normal person and yet u keep insulting. Call ambode and ask him
Gal do I look like a normal person to you? Or you bf who u step on? I'll put u in ur place dis min...I'm trying to prevent fraud ure here talking like a spoilt brat
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Honeybash(f): 8:42am On Oct 18, 2017
U funny do i look like sum mummy's pet gal to u anyways you av said it dat u r not normal so no need to argue with u. Enjoy ur day
Ifakiland:

Gal do I look like a normal person to you? Or you bf who u step on? I'll put u in ur place dis min...I'm trying to prevent fraud ure here talking like a spoilt brat
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by sirbiolee(m): 8:49am On Oct 18, 2017
HoneyBash vs IfakiLand #TwoBigElephant
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Honeybash(f): 8:52am On Oct 18, 2017
Lol u funny seriously i dont even have a problem with the points he is trying to make but he shud stop using such languages like he feeds anyone here
sirbiolee:
HoneyBash vs IfakiLand #TwoBigElephant
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by sirbiolee(m): 9:08am On Oct 18, 2017
Honeybash:
Lol u funny seriously i dont even have a problem with the points he is trying to make but he shud stop using such languages like he feeds anyone here

No mind him jhor.. maybe he av interest on you sha cuz guys display like dat to get ur attention.. IfakiLand go straight to d point n stop disturbing Mummy HoneyBash..

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (70) (Reply)

NERC Recruitment: What's the update? / Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting / Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.