Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,351 members, 7,954,413 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:30 PM

Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 (208103 Views)

Update: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 / Local Government Service Commission Recruitment {31 Positions}online Application / Apply For Ongoing Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Larrydasilva(m): 9:44pm On Nov 10, 2017
Guys, calm down and take it easy.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by carmine9(f): 9:51pm On Nov 10, 2017
best job here www.job.naij.com .
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by LadiIshola(m): 11:34pm On Nov 10, 2017
Mouth123:

Mr know all...
Fools like you are everywhere
did i ask for anything from the message.
or do i look hungry and desperate to you.
Am sure u are one of those who hav sent me message and got the question.

If you cant think at least ask your family to get you a toy to play with instead of showing stupidity and disgracing your family.
Thank you.

Well you just called for fire and I will give you one.
If truky you wiah to help people, yoyou will post the so called questions on here instead of asking people to contact you privately.
I put it to you again, YOU ARE A FRAUDSTER. And FYI, I'm gainfully employed and since you advised me to ask my family for help, I'll extend the same courtesy to you. Seek your family members and let them contribute money for you and help your situation cos you even SULK at the scamming that you do. Who does that? Still using that tactic? You are extremely mentally deranged!!!
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Ismailola1991: 6:48am On Nov 11, 2017
It's not fair ....you don't just call people fraudsters. ..As a matter of fact ....i talked to the dude and we talked at length on whatsap and even gave me vital informations I needed to know concerning the recruitment .There are genuine and nice people on here too and there are fraudsters too .We can do better.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by olatunji390(m): 8:11am On Nov 11, 2017
Mouth123:
Well... the interview and examination is real
but u will have to get a text message for an invite.
I am only 40& interested in the job
luckily i got an invite.
Done the examinations and now am expecting the normal long leg list.
The Examination is not so friendly
and thats why i decided to share few of the tricky and important questions
to help the next set that will be invited.
If you are interested in the questions
please do well to send me a message on whatsspp.
I will give u at least 90% of the questions. and every details needed.
if i cant get the job... atleast people from here should be able to beat the rich n famous children by answering the questions correctly.
Only whatsapp please ooooo

Thank for the heads up. Those calling him fraud should try not to be too quick in judging people. The guy was very helpful without any demand. Really appreciate it. Thanks
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by oluv4b: 8:56am On Nov 13, 2017
Since you know some of the question why not share.
This are some of the one asked.
Where was the last town hall meeting held.
How many colours does the Lagos state flag have.
Who is the present commission of police Lagos state.
How many years did Lagos state recently celebrate.
The tourist site in badagary and epe
How many senatorial district are there in Lagos and name them.
Who wrote the national anthem.
The meaning of Lasma
Dis are the 1ce I can remember.
Good luck smiley

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Larrydasilva(m): 9:07am On Nov 13, 2017
Any good news?
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by heavenisreal18: 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
What is the latest about this recruitment
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Larrydasilva(m): 2:50pm On Nov 13, 2017
heavenisreal18:
What is the latest about this recruitment
waiting too
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by charlyazods(m): 2:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
Job Vacancy Alert: Offline Sales Agent at IROKO TV

Our client (iROKO Tv) is one of the largest Internet companies in West Africa with offices in Lagos, London, New York and Johannesburg. They are a well-funded, Venture Capital backed internet business. This company has been featured in publications such as CNN, CNBC Africa, BBC, NY Times, Variety, Financial Times, Economist, The Sunday Times, The Times, Forbes, Techcrunch and many others. They now have openings for Offline Sales Agents in various locations in Lagos.

PS: ENSURE YOU READ THE METHOD OF APPLICATION AND ADHERE TO IT STRICTLY. ONLY CANDIDATES WHOSE APPLICATIONS SENT IN THE REQUESTED FORMAT WILL BE INTERVIEWED.

Work Locations include:
- Ikeja
- Victoria Island
- Surulere
- Lekki / Ajah
- Alimosho
- Isolo/Okota
- Yaba
- Ajah
- Maryland
- Trade Fair/Alaba
- Iyana Ipaja/Idimu
- Ketu
- Ikorodu
- Apapa

For more Information and METHOD OF APPLICATION:
http://myjobsinnigeria..com.ng/2017/11/job-vacancy-alert-offline-sales-agent.html

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by amodu(m): 11:00pm On Nov 13, 2017
Larrydasilva:
Any good news?
You're still expectant of anything good from this
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Larrydasilva(m): 8:52am On Nov 14, 2017
amodu:

why not, its because I realy want it and I only hope in God.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Fistop: 9:43am On Nov 14, 2017
amodu:

I admonish you not to loose hope. Believe...............
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by OLANIYI1985: 11:03am On Nov 14, 2017
Fistop:

Yes we believe but it's taking too long bro.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Brooke60(f): 12:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
femi4, please I am not presently in Lagos. Can you help to check my name?
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by born2govern222: 10:05pm On Nov 14, 2017
I was with one of the directors yesterday and she said they are in the process of compiling the list of successful applicants and that they are likely to commence work by january.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by born2govern222: 10:05pm On Nov 14, 2017
I was with one of the directors yesterday and she said they are in the process of compiling the list of successful applicants and that they are likely to commence work by january. That is the latest i got from them.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by amodu(m): 10:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
Fistop:

Let me tap from the above inspiration and as well utilize your admonition. Hence, I believe I will be favored eventually when the list surfaced.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by hordunayormie: 7:33am On Nov 16, 2017
An invite was sent around 10pm on Tuesday for an interview on Wednesday morning, but some people didn't get the message and their names were on the successful list. Out of all the names called out yesterday, people there were not up to 1/3rd of the list but some people came that didn't get the message but their name was on the list and they were allowed. You can just give it a try by going today to old Secretariat at Oba Akinjobi, ask of the training school beside the library. All the best
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by winner326: 9:41am On Nov 16, 2017
Can someone tell me the full address for the interview
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by omobaloo1: 12:42pm On Nov 16, 2017
can someone help me to check if this name is on the list. Balogun Sekinat Olapeju
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by omobaloo1: 12:46pm On Nov 16, 2017
try your luck with this

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by jidxin(m): 1:36pm On Nov 16, 2017
pls can someone help me chk mine Adeboye Olajide
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by merit1988(f): 2:19pm On Nov 16, 2017
Can somebody help me check if Duru Chidiebere Merit is in the list....if Igbo's will be considered for the Jobg
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by j4sammy: 7:21pm On Nov 16, 2017
pls when is the next interview coming up. And can somebody pls help me check Olawore Okajumoke. Thanks
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by pastorbullet007(m): 9:20pm On Nov 16, 2017
Pls kindly help me check mine too Adebule Emmanuel... God bless
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Biodun556(m): 3:52pm On Nov 17, 2017
should we still have hope or forget about the invitation? someone is tired of waiting.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Larrydasilva(m): 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2017
hordunayormie:
An invite was sent around 10pm on Tuesday for an interview on Wednesday morning, but some people didn't get the message and their names were on the successful list. Out of all the names called out yesterday, people there were not up to 1/3rd of the list but some people came that didn't get the message but their name was on the list and they were allowed. You can just give it a try by going today to old Secretariat at Oba Akinjobi, ask of the training school beside the library. All the best
what did u mean by successful list? Is it for test and interview or final list of those that finaly qualified after test and interview? I'm lost here, please
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by majekbabe: 7:03pm On Nov 17, 2017
please where can I get the list?

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by LawonPopson: 8:47pm On Nov 17, 2017
Can somebody be kind enough to help me check if Popoola Kolawole Ismail is on the list? Thanks.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by shakirlah: 6:42am On Nov 20, 2017
Good morning house, please can someone help check for Oladejo Shakiru with 50882 as ID.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by OLAFIMIX(f): 7:54am On Nov 20, 2017
Pls help me with Adebowale Opeyeoluwa

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (70) (Reply)

Check This List, If Your Name Is Here, Then Get Ready / Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 / Nnpc Recruitment Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.