Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 (203572 Views)

Update: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 / Local Government Service Commission Recruitment {31 Positions}online Application / Apply For Ongoing Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Larrydasilva(m): 7:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
It could be fraudlent or deceit attempt either
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by sirbiolee(m): 10:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ifakiland:
One of the guys I'm helping said he just got a call and sms to come for his letter....and guess what; he never wrote any faqing invites....this Nigeria, no bi by who write exam.

I bliv in ds 60% bcuz they r to start work by January so don't let us doubt it.. ifakiland na u use mouth rubbish some pple post here say nah lie na lie now tell me hw u want us to bliv on ur post.. Anyway evidence is the end of argument.. Can we see ur evidence..?

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by OLANIYI1985: 7:58am On Nov 27, 2017
[quote author=sirbiolee post=62744426]

I bliv in ds 60% bcuz they r to start work by January so don't let us doubt it.. ifakiland na u use mouth rubbish some pple post here say nah lie na lie now tell me hw u want us to bliv on ur post.. Anyway evidence is the end of argument.. Can we see ur evidence..?[/quote

well let see if more people get text and calls this week

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by slapacha: 4:02pm On Nov 27, 2017
Ifakiland:
One of the guys I'm helping said he just got a call and sms to come for his letter....and guess what; he never wrote any faqing invites....this Nigeria, no bi by who write exam.

Sheer folly from a grunting attention seeker.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by hormolajah(m): 9:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
hordunayormie:
Sorry, been away for a while. I think the interview hold on Wednesdays cos it was last week Wednesday we did ours and it's all in one, test, confirmation of your certificates, then oral interview(professional and current affairs), and lastly, opening of file. All the best. Justbgoneven if you don't receive invite, just go prepared.

Bro.. I just received a text tha i av been invited for the interview on wed.. can i get ur number bro.. kindda need more information

thanks
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by sirbiolee(m): 7:56am On Nov 28, 2017
hormolajah:

Bro.. I just received a text tha i av been invited for the interview on wed.. can i get ur number bro.. kindda need more information

thanks

Congrats in Advance...
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by hormolajah(m): 8:22am On Nov 28, 2017
sirbiolee:

Congrats in Advance...

thank you

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by sirbiolee(m): 8:53am On Nov 28, 2017
hormolajah:

thank you
can you tell me the venue for tomorrow interview...
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Baileyz101(m): 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
hormolajah:

thanks

Boss.. What is the time stated on it and venue please.. Make I go check if my name dey.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Brooke60(f): 1:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
Femi4, can you help me to check? I am not presently in Lagos
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by femi4: 1:38pm On Nov 28, 2017
Brooke60:
Femi4, can you help me to check? I am not presently in Lagos
I don't have the list
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by hormolajah(m): 11:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
Baileyz101:

Boss.. What is the time stated on it and venue please.. Make I go check if my name dey.

9am oba akinjibi str Ikeja
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by OLANIYI1985: 9:13am On Nov 29, 2017
They are still doing interviews imagine. After this I will go for any government job again in Nigeria.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Ifakiland(m): 11:12pm On Nov 29, 2017
sirbiolee:

I bliv in ds 60% bcuz they r to start work by January so don't let us doubt it.. ifakiland na u use mouth rubbish some pple post here say nah lie na lie now tell me hw u want us to bliv on ur post.. Anyway evidence is the end of argument.. Can we see ur evidence..?
the guy was never invited for interview...im not gonna argue with yall beleiev wat u will.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Larrydasilva(m): 7:59am On Nov 30, 2017
Jesus please help me, favour me with this job, I'm waiting.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by sirbiolee(m): 9:02am On Nov 30, 2017
Ifakiland:

the guy was never invited for interview...im not gonna argue with yall beleiev wat u will.

Anyhow..
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Ifakiland(m): 1:14am On Dec 04, 2017
new information from a reliable source, the recruitment exercise had been postponed cos of some executive beefs btw the governor and the local govts.....i will keep you posted on when the rescheduled interveiw will start.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Ismailola1991: 6:44am On Dec 04, 2017
Aren't you the same person that said someone you helping had gotten a call and a text to come collect letter without even attending interviews now you talking about rescheduled interview ...ohhhk
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by sirbiolee(m): 8:04am On Dec 04, 2017
Ismailola1991:
Aren't you the same person that said someone you helping had gotten a call and a text to come collect letter without even attending interviews now you talking about rescheduled interview ...ohhhk

lol
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by sirbiolee(m): 8:05am On Dec 04, 2017
Ifakiland:
new information from a reliable source, the recruitment exercise had been postponed cos of some executive beefs btw the governor and the local govts.....i will keep you posted on when the rescheduled interveiw will start.

You want us to believed in you abi.. That's why they told us to do good because of our tomorrow..
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Larrydasilva(m): 8:20am On Dec 04, 2017
Ifakiland:
yesterday, my father's brother great grandfather just got a letter sms. Today, the governon unborn child and the local gov executive concubine has beef. So so false and irrelivant info. Fake iFAKEland

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by sirbiolee(m): 10:10am On Dec 04, 2017
Larrydasilva:
yesterday, my father's brother great grandfather just got a letter sms. Today, the governon unborn child and the local gov executive concubine has beef. So so false and irrelivant info. Fake iFAKEland

I Don die.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by OLANIYI1985: 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
Guys lets not disregard any news, I went for interview for federal civil service commission March @017 the guys that got picked just got employment letter and up till today they have not started working. we did the interview in Abuja. But our own will be different because this is Lagos state. And our state usually pay civil servant salaries so I pray we will be given employment letter soonest and resume in January in Jesus name amen.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by olumide4785(m): 9:10pm On Dec 05, 2017
Any idea about the questions asked
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by opessi: 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2017
olumide4785:
Any idea about the questions asked
I think there is no more interview......just to compile lists of successful candidate

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Ifakiland(m): 11:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
opessi:
I think there is no more interview......just to compile lists of successful candidate
be waiting for list, people don get letters already
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by opessi: 6:50am On Dec 06, 2017
Na lie be dat....and if u sure about wetin u talk show us evidence

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Dclique(m): 9:51pm On Dec 06, 2017
lies
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Larrydasilva(m): 7:19am On Dec 07, 2017
I percieve letter coming up in two weeks time

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by sirbiolee(m): 9:35am On Dec 07, 2017
when i don already start the work in my local govt.. weldon sir
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Larrydasilva(m): 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2017
sirbiolee:
when i don already start the work in my local govt.. weldon sir
were u giving letter, hope is not that u are working at ur own expense

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (70) (Reply)

NERC Recruitment: What's the update? / Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting / Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.