Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

FIVERR GIVEAWAY! Let Me Teach You How I Make 6-figures - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FIVERR GIVEAWAY! Let Me Teach You How I Make 6-figures (960 Views)

Let Me Teach You How To Make Money Buying Gift Cards In Nigeria / How To Start Agency Banking Business and Make 6 Figures Monthly Guaranteed!!! / Total Exposition.... Let Me Teach You Everythin About Phone Accessories business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FIVERR GIVEAWAY! Let Me Teach You How I Make 6-figures by MrHibee(m): 3:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
Hi everyone. I'm an undergraduate and a successful level 2 seller on Fiverr. Today marks a year since I started freelancing, all thanks to God.

Many people complain about signing up on fiverr and not getting a single order for months. The toughest part of my freelancing experience was getting my first order too. After endlessly writing to buyers on buyers requests without getting a single feedback let alone an order, I finally got my first order from a featured top seller (a secret I kept to myself since). And as fate would have it, I got 3 more orders that week, and in 15days, a woman from America ordered a whooping $80 job from me - my first big order which I delivered in 24hrs.

Five months down the lane, my gig was featured on the first page of my gig category, and I logged in to my Facebook one day only to find my gig being advertised to me lol - how funny and unimaginable!
Believe you me, I've been getting orders every other day since then. At a risk of bragging, I changed my phone, wardrobe, shoes; I changed my apartment outlook, I bought my first air conditioner, generator e.t.c, and in fact, I have moved into other online businesses with my fiver earnings. My life changed completely.

Right now, I'm so busy in med school that I hardly accept orders, but I WANT TO HELP 2 LUCKY PEOPLE KICKSTART THEIR JOURNEY INTO A VERY SUCCESSFUL FULL-TIME FREELANCING ON FIVERR, ALL FOR FREE.

FOR REGISTERED/INTENDING FREELANCERS: I'll order from your new account and leave an excellent review on your gig and help you polish your profile/gigs at a ridiculously cheap price, if you want. I'll also teach you the cheap way to promote your fiverr gig on different websites such as Facebook and how best to withdraw your earnings. This way, you'll get more orders quickly if you follow my rules.

Anyone who wants a FULL TRAINING on how to become a successful freelancer and make 6-figures on fiverr monthly with knowledge of basic to average use of the computer would be charged a fee. I'll show you softwares/websites you can use to deliver the most basic, easy and sorted after gigs to deliver on fiverr, even if you don't know anything about online business. Trust me, I'm a good teacher and I'll teach you from scratch, all on whatsapp!

PS: YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A COMPUTER GURU. YOU DON'T NEED TO HAVE THOSE TECHY SKILLS. AND IF YOU DO HAVE THOSE TECHY SKILLS, YOU'VE GOT A BETTER CHANCE TO MAKE MORE MONEY THAN AN AVERAGE SELLER.

I'D BE MORE THAN GLAD TO GIVE FREE CONSULTING SERVICES.

Kindly check my signature.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIVERR GIVEAWAY! Let Me Teach You How I Make 6-figures by MrHibee(m): 3:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
Good day everyone. It's about to go down tonight. The much anticipated fiverr millionaire class. As I've indicated here, I'll be taking us through a wonderful journey into making 6-figures on fiverr. It's going to be an eye-opening training into the world of freelancing. I promise to teach everything I know, what works and what doesn't work. The pros and the cons and the shortcuts to getting things done on fiverr and other similar freelancing websites. I look forward to seeing you make a killing from freelancing. Thank you.

PS: IF YOU HAVE NEVER MADE A DIME ONLINE BEFORE, THIS IS YOUR CHANCE. YOU CAN DO IT, IT'S SO SIMPLE. Contact me.
Re: FIVERR GIVEAWAY! Let Me Teach You How I Make 6-figures by gdexsmiths(m): 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
Am interested ..... More info
Re: FIVERR GIVEAWAY! Let Me Teach You How I Make 6-figures by praisegift(f): 10:26pm On Sep 30, 2017
interested
Re: FIVERR GIVEAWAY! Let Me Teach You How I Make 6-figures by agesconcept(m): 10:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
kindly add me up to the group 0 8 0 5 7 0 4 6 6 5 6
Re: FIVERR GIVEAWAY! Let Me Teach You How I Make 6-figures by hanassholesolo: 10:52pm On Sep 30, 2017

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Contribution To The Federation Account By Regions In 1943 / Nigeria Food Stuffs And Fruits Of All Kinds Export Abroad / Ebay Incurs A Loss Investing In Snapdeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.