Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,515 members, 7,865,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:11 PM

My Terrifying Experience With A Strange Cat This Morning. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Terrifying Experience With A Strange Cat This Morning. (1090 Views)

Harmless Owl Killed In Agbaro, Delta This Morning. See Pictures / Big Turtle I Saw At Badagry Market This Morning / See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Terrifying Experience With A Strange Cat This Morning. by lacoach: 4:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
I stepped out this morning with my kids so that i get them in the car and drop them in the school while I go to work. To surprise we saw a cat sitting close to my car. I tried to chase it away but it ran under my car. So we had to use stick hit the car but the cat refuse to move.
Finally I decided to get my kids into the car, put on the engine and steam while my sister watch if it will rush but all to no avail.
So I decided to speed to school thinking that the cat will fall off. After dropping my kids Istopped over at a vulcanizer's place and ask him to help me check that a cat is in my engine, so he ask me to open my burnet. Lo and behold the horrible looking car was in my engine starring at the vulcanizer while I ran for my dear life. After several knocking with a big rod it came down looking weak and the vulcanizer gave him the jungle justice.

Re: My Terrifying Experience With A Strange Cat This Morning. by whitebeard(m): 4:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
Op u didn't.... Ooh no...look at that poor little thing lying lifeless on the ground cry
Re: My Terrifying Experience With A Strange Cat This Morning. by freesinzu(m): 4:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ur village people strong gannn grin

2 Likes

Re: My Terrifying Experience With A Strange Cat This Morning. by ITbomb(m): 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
So your village people cannot pay you a visit in peace again
Re: My Terrifying Experience With A Strange Cat This Morning. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
You might be thinking you've killed the village witch responsible for all the bad things in the world, but that was just a cat. They are nocturnal, meaning they like dark places. And its not rocket science that the engine is accessible from beneath, it didn't dissapear into the place. . .

So stop feeling hyper. Cats have definitely suffered in this part of the world. angry sad
Re: My Terrifying Experience With A Strange Cat This Morning. by wahles(m): 5:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
Innocent Cat# who kills a Cat mehn#
Re: My Terrifying Experience With A Strange Cat This Morning. by decatalyst(m): 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
In other words, you maim the poor cat's life?

Wehdon ooo...now you have our full attention. sad

Re: My Terrifying Experience With A Strange Cat This Morning. by soberdrunk(m): 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2017
Na wa for Nigerians ooo!! Everything is kill! Kill!! Kill!! That poor cat just want your love, affection and attention, that might even be your guardian angel....... angry

(1) (Reply)

(photos) Manatee Killed In Bayelsa, And Butchered As Food For All. / 10 Funny Signs To Note When Your Village People Are After You / 15 Yahoo Boys Arrested With Coffins And Charms (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.