Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Have I Committed The Unforgivable Sin? - Paul Ellis - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have I Committed The Unforgivable Sin? - Paul Ellis (1848 Views)

What Is The Blasphemy Against The Holy Spirit, The Unforgivable Sin? / Myth : The Hyper Grace Gospel Encourages Sin - Paul Ellis / 3 Reasons Why I Don't Preach On Repentance ( "Turn From Sin" ) - Paul Ellis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have I Committed The Unforgivable Sin? - Paul Ellis by jiggaz(m): 7:27am On Jun 30, 2020
Morning
Re: Have I Committed The Unforgivable Sin? - Paul Ellis by jiggaz(m): 9:39am On Jul 13, 2020
jiggaz:
Morning
Re: Have I Committed The Unforgivable Sin? - Paul Ellis by jiggaz(m): 9:49am On Jul 13, 2020
The point for us is that if we have received Jesus as our Savior and Lord, we have not blasphemed the Holy Spirit; we have accepted His witness. One study Bible explains it as follows: “To commit this sin one must consciously, persistently, deliberately, and maliciously reject the testimony of the Spirit to the deity and saving power of the Lord Jesus.” If a person keeps doing that until death, there is no hope of forgiveness and eternal life in heaven.

Once again, the unpardonable sin is not some particularly grievous sin committed by a Christian before or after accepting Christ, nor is it thinking or saying something terrible about the Holy Spirit. Rather, it is deliberately resisting the Holy Spirit’s witness and invitation to turn to Jesus until death ends all opportunity.
Re: Have I Committed The Unforgivable Sin? - Paul Ellis by jiggaz(m): 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
Now
Re: Have I Committed The Unforgivable Sin? - Paul Ellis by jiggaz(m): 8:39pm On Feb 21, 2021
Yes Lord
Re: Have I Committed The Unforgivable Sin? - Paul Ellis by jiggaz(m): 11:34am On Apr 15, 2022
Nah
Re: Have I Committed The Unforgivable Sin? - Paul Ellis by jiggaz(m): 8:32am On Apr 17, 2022
No
Re: Have I Committed The Unforgivable Sin? - Paul Ellis by jiggaz(m): 12:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
Nope
Re: Have I Committed The Unforgivable Sin? - Paul Ellis by jiggaz(m): 8:54am On Jun 06, 2022
Boooooooooooom

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Reasons Why It Takes Faith To Deny Jesus / If There Is/are God/gods, Then Why Are Some Of Us Facing Lifetime Suffering? / Can God Create A Rock So Heavy That He Cannot Lift It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.