Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) (78985 Views)

Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife / Man Shares Photo Of Ooni & Olori Wuraola In Her Father’s House / Real Reason Olori Wuraola Moved Out Of Ooni‘s Palace - ThisDayLive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) by MrPresident1: 8:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
OLODUMARE will frustrate all the plans of the evil one.
Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 8:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
She fit talk say white is her favourite color now. Shior.
Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) by Hedonistically: 8:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
Reminds me of a certain socialite poseur of yesteryear... "Erelu" Abiola Dosunmu.

Women who ride on barely earned titles to social prominence and financial parasitism.

1 Like

Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) by Abbeybailey(m): 8:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
Papiikush:

Her life goes nowhere.

Watch as every other man that tries to lay with her/Have a relationship dies in agony.

There are so many spiritual infest permanently implanted in her.
My friend, that's a myth. Nothing will happen to any man that get her laid. It's all the worthless myth people are spreading around. A lot of the Oloris especially the young ones have people fvckin them outside the Kabiyesis.

2 Likes

Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) by Gabflex: 8:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
wetin concern me
Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) by Abbeybailey(m): 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
Piiko:
This is one woman that knows the power of the puna, her puna made her deep pocketed some will just spread it for Shawarma, you go your highness classy as always kiss
Gbam. Different kind of punany. Some for Gala and some for a Four Flats and trips all over the globe.
Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) by tafabaloo(m): 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
divinehand2003:
She dresses the same way as an olori ooooo except for the dark googles.

She don't join Yahaya Bello now
Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
I thought they said she cheated on the ooni, that was the for the marriage crashing, so how come the person when cheated with didn't die
nairavsdollars:
Has she completed the needed ritual before any man can sample her ekwe? Me I no wan kpai now ooooo
Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) by 0m0nnakoda: 8:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
Papiikush:

You know nothing about Tradition. Just stick to your Tom and Jerry.

The answer was in my further maths textbook. Better face front before i pour you hot water undecided
You done poor all the old people for your house finish??Abi dem sleep with Ooni wife?
Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) by suremanpatriot: 8:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
Real gorgeous queen.She possess royalty personality anytime grin
Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
Piiko:
This is one woman that knows the power of the puna, her puna made her deep pocketed some will just spread it for Shawarma, you go your highness classy as always kiss

*just passing by*

Never forget that I'm watching you.

you have a very nice ass by the way
Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) by ireneony(f): 8:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
Papiikush:

Her life goes nowhere.

Watch as every other man that tries to lay with her/Have a relationship dies in agony.

There are so many spiritual infest permanently implanted in her due to the concoction and other shìt she took before ordination. Those things made her subject just to the ooni.

Those quoting me though....There are ancient precautions kings take to preserve their wives from other men. Saying these works are myth is saying the Supernatural doesn't exist.

Y'all new generation kids are dumb as a rock.
superstitious belief.
Park well

1 Like

Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) by riczy(m): 8:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
In life doz hu tuk u in ar d ones hu cn evict u!
Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) by bakila: 8:40pm On Sep 22, 2017
Papiikush:

You know nothing about Tradition. Just stick to your Tom and Jerry.

The answer was in my further maths textbook. Better face front before i pour you hot water undecided
This guy your chill is on sabatical.
Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) by Sanchez01: 8:40pm On Sep 22, 2017
Deseo:
Is she still an Olori?

BTW, her legs/shoes look scary.
Photoshop, actually...

1 Like

Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) by agbonkamen(f): 8:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
Papiikush:

Her life goes nowhere.

There are so many spiritual infest permanently implanted in her due to the concoction and other shìt she took before ordination. Those things made her subject just to the ooni.

Those quoting me though....There are ancient precautions kings take to preserve their wives from other men. Saying these works are myth is saying the Supernatural doesn't exist.

you mean another man no fit yansh her again grin
Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) by riczy(m): 8:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
ireneony:
superstitious belief.
Park well
go try ur self,if u no go wound!
Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) by Pennywise(m): 8:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
Na which work this girl dey do sef?
Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) by Theakthedream: 8:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
Papiikush:
[s]
Her life goes nowhere.

[/s]
Trash as usual...
Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) by Josh44s(m): 8:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
Papiikush:

Her life goes nowhere.

I won't only lick her Congo, I will shine it until she yell "Ooniiiiiiiiii fvckkkkkkkkkkkkkk youuuuuuuuuu ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aarrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhjj" let one stuuupid tradition come and kill me grin

2 Likes

Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
Evaberry:

*just passing by*

Never forget that I'm watching you.

you have a very nice ass by the way
meaning what undecided

Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 8:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
Olosho
Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) by Papiikush: 8:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
ireneony:
superstitious belief.
Park well
Don't annoy me this night ire, I go take prick slap your face oh undecided
Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) by Sleezwizz: 8:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
IgboticGirl:
See beautiful being the big for nothing ooni cannot keep na only to jurket around the world he know

Sense fall on that man

Afonjas should value women for crying out loud

Both their king and subject are just useless when it comes to women

I can c that that weed (IGBO) u dey smoke don dey affect ur thinking faculty.

2 Likes

Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) by Antichristus: 8:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
AFRICANS AND SUPERSTITIOUS ARE INSEPARABLE
Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) by Abiee: 8:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) by XCLUX(m): 8:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
A yellow Edo ram can never be a royal horse in America. Pete Edochie 2003
Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) by hilroy: 8:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
IgboticGirl:
See beautiful being the big for nothing ooni cannot keep na only to jurket around the world he know

Sense fall on that man

Is that the reason why Igbo girls don't use Yoruba boys diick play? Yeye dey smell undecided

4 Likes

Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) by lanrecious(m): 8:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
IgboticGirl:

Sense fall on that man

Your brain is obviously paining you

1 Like

Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) by goingape1: 8:54pm On Sep 22, 2017
Deseo:
Is she still an Olori?
BTW, her legs/shoes look scary.
look well! she wore a black shoe
Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
Piiko:
meaning what undecided

mine is just 5 inches, won't hurt very much with lubricant. if you know what I mean. *winks*
Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
Tolexander:
She married Ooni to make more fame.

She don ride on Ooni's fame to where she needs getting to

What if her marriage to him was a contract that benefitted the Ooni guy, financially

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Completes The 7Days In Seclusion (pics) / Igbos Of Bioko, Equatorial Guinea - A Forgotten Minority Tribe / Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.