Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) (78984 Views)

Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife / Man Shares Photo Of Ooni & Olori Wuraola In Her Father’s House / Real Reason Olori Wuraola Moved Out Of Ooni‘s Palace - ThisDayLive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 27, 2017
thepussyhunter:

seriously? undecided

*winks*? undecided

flirt has a crush on piiiiikoooooo cheesy

LMAO yeah I kinda do

are u not tired already

I'm not a flirt
Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 27, 2017
Evaberry:

*just passing by*

Never forget that I'm watching you.

you have a very nice ass by the way

shocked shocked shocked shocked

so you've got a thing for badonkadonk huh? shocked

bet your fantasy is eating a guys asshole cheesy

lemme goan put a pic of my ass.........maybe you'll finally fall inlove with me then cheesy
Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 27, 2017
Evaberry:

LMAO yeah I kinda do

are u not tired already

I'm not a flirt

eva loves pikoo!
Eva loves pikoo!
Cos he's got a fine donk
and a veiny big C.0.C.K
eva's got thick thighs
thighs good for rinking
and smooth for kissing
just below the kitty
hiding a little pinky
called the kinky clotoris cheesy cheesy

you broke the camels back when you called me a nerd and i'm ready to play this shittty sex game with you grin

flirt! flirt! flirt! flirt! tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 27, 2017
thepussyhunter:

eva loves pikoo!
Eva loves pikoo!
Cos he's got a fine donk
and a veiny big C.0.C.K
eva's got thick thighs
thighs good for rinking
and smooth for kissing
just below the kitty
hiding a little pinky
called the kinky clotoris cheesy cheesy

you broke the camels back when you called me a nerd and i'm ready to play this shittty sex game with you grin

flirt! flirt! flirt! flirt! tongue tongue

LMAO this is actually a good poem

you live in Kenya right
Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 27, 2017
Evaberry:

LMAO this is actually a good poem

you live in Kenya right

grin grin

no i dont but i'm from kenya (actually my mum is while me old man's a nigerian)

hollup!! shocked
You want us to meet shocked

you finally want to grant my wish and 2-weeks prayer point to see those smooth thick thighs of yours wink kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Completes The 7Days In Seclusion (pics) / Igbos Of Bioko, Equatorial Guinea - A Forgotten Minority Tribe / Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.