Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,415 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Clubkonnect Data Company Are Scammers, Please Beware!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Clubkonnect Data Company Are Scammers, Please Beware!!! (7382 Views)

Please Beware Of This Number, They Are Ritualists And Scammers / Please Beware Of This Scammer On Nairaland... / DC Links Data Company Is A Fraud, Dont Do Any Business With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clubkonnect Data Company Are Scammers, Please Beware!!! by tobibodunde1992: 8:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
on Monday, 11th September 2017, I paid a sum of 1600 into Clubkonnect account by way of bank deposit at Skye bank, ( victor ojeanelo) account number 1041064249.. till today, 22th September 2017,_exactly 11_days later..my wallet with them has not been credited. I have called their helpdesk several times and they kept telling me to be patient. now,they don't even pick my calls anymore. I also contacted them on Wtsapp today,22nd sept, at 1:18pm..dey have been online but deliberately ignored my message. I just want to tell fellow nairalanders to steer clear of CLUBKONNECT,as they are SCAMMERS, and they have shown it so clearly to me.if u love your money, pls dnt send any money to their account for your own good.
below is a screenshot of my texts to them which they ignored even when the last seen for them was 4*30pm. please be careful with these thieves.

2 Likes

Re: Clubkonnect Data Company Are Scammers, Please Beware!!! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
tobibodunde1992:
on Monday, 11th September 2017, I paid a sum of 1600 into Clubkonnect account by way of bank deposit at Skye bank, ( victor ojeanelo) account number 1041064249.. till today, 22th September 2017,_exactly 11_days later..my wallet with them has not been credited. I have called their helpdesk several times and they kept telling me to be patient. now,they don't even pick my calls anymore. I also contacted them on Wtsapp today,22nd sept, at 1:18pm..dey have been online but deliberately ignored my message. I just want to tell fellow nairalanders to steer clear of CLUBKONNECT,as they are SCAMMERS, and they have shown it so clearly to me.if u love your money, pls dnt send any money to their account for your own good.
below is a screenshot of my texts to them which they ignored even when the last seen for them was 4*30pm. please be careful with these thieves.
Sorry for your loose but I patronized them often using by master card without issues .in fact it's faster than the cash deposits
Re: Clubkonnect Data Company Are Scammers, Please Beware!!! by Abudu2000(m): 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
Just like one I use too, they do come through though but u will have to call them and scream to the top of your voice before they finally agree to credit u in 24hours time.....chai who do naija like this

1 Like

Re: Clubkonnect Data Company Are Scammers, Please Beware!!! by tobibodunde1992: 12:34am On Sep 23, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Sorry for your loose but I patronized them often using by master card without issues .in fact it's faster than the cash deposits
well ,seems times has changed bro. I think u should just be careful how much u deposit in there with them to avoid touching stories like mine...thanks.
Re: Clubkonnect Data Company Are Scammers, Please Beware!!! by zenith4biz(m): 4:13am On Sep 23, 2017
Clubkonnect has been fair in their dealings with me so far, the data I am currently using is from them, kindly use your Mastercard for payment next time.
Re: Clubkonnect Data Company Are Scammers, Please Beware!!! by feezy11(m): 6:04am On Sep 23, 2017
Same thing happened to me on the 19th of Sept.
Mine was #1000. They refuse to pick my calls and they don't respond well on whatsapp.
They told me my account will be credited after disturbing them on whatsapp uptil today i haven't seen anything.
Re: Clubkonnect Data Company Are Scammers, Please Beware!!! by feezy11(m): 6:06am On Sep 23, 2017
Re: Clubkonnect Data Company Are Scammers, Please Beware!!! by tobibodunde1992: 6:47am On Sep 23, 2017
feezy11:
Same thing happened to me on the 19th of Sept.
Mine was #1000. They refuse to pick my calls and they don't respond well on whatsapp.
They told me my account will be credited after disturbing them on whatsapp uptil today i haven't seen anything.
thank you for your testimony. pls let's join hands to expose their trickery and fraudulent dealings. say no to fraud!

2 Likes

Re: Clubkonnect Data Company Are Scammers, Please Beware!!! by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 23, 2017
tobibodunde1992:

well ,seems times has changed bro. I think u should just be careful how much u deposit in there with them to avoid touching stories like mine...thanks.
Kk
Re: Clubkonnect Data Company Are Scammers, Please Beware!!! by clubkonnect: 10:03pm On Sep 23, 2017
tobibodunde1992:

provide login details, so we can confirm your payment

clubkonnect team
Re: Clubkonnect Data Company Are Scammers, Please Beware!!! by Bamidele539: 10:39pm On Sep 23, 2017
CLUBKONNECT has been the best since 2015, whenever i wanna fund i make use of my mastercard and within 30secs my wallet will be credited...

Try to make use of the quickteller stuff, instead of placing a deposit on any of the bank details its faster and reliable!

With good data/voucher rates, you can aswell buy/sell bitcoins on clubkonnect too,
Re: Clubkonnect Data Company Are Scammers, Please Beware!!! by GetMeRight: 6:56am On Sep 24, 2017
zenith4biz:
Clubkonnect has been fair in their dealings with me so far, the data I am currently using is from them, kindly use your Mastercard for payment next time.

Bamidele539:
CLUBKONNECT has been the best since 2015, whenever i wanna fund i make use of my mastercard and within 30secs my wallet will be credited...

Try to make use of the quickteller stuff, instead of placing a deposit on any of the bank details its faster and reliable!

With good data/voucher rates, you can aswell buy/sell bitcoins on clubkonnect too,
You guys didn't bother to call on clubkonnect on his behalf, instead, you are telling him to use this and that method of payment next time. If this present transaction is not resolved, why would he transact with them again?

6 Likes

Re: Clubkonnect Data Company Are Scammers, Please Beware!!! by clubkonnect: 7:25am On Sep 24, 2017
GetMeRight:

You guys didn't bother to call on clubkonnect on his behalf, instead, you are telling him to use this and that method of payment next time. If this present transaction is not resolved, why would he transact with them again?

Client has been asked to provide login details do as to help resolve d issue

Clubkonnect tesm
Re: Clubkonnect Data Company Are Scammers, Please Beware!!! by Pismo(m): 8:23am On Sep 24, 2017
Seriously they are not scammers ooo.... I patronize them .... It's either network issue or bank issue...
Re: Clubkonnect Data Company Are Scammers, Please Beware!!! by muhdzed(m): 8:44am On Sep 24, 2017
Come and try mine
I'm not a scam
Infact you will come and share screenshot of the data alert
I sell MTN only
1GB 600
2GB 1200
3GB 1800
5GB 3200

Call/whatsapp; 08100276696

Validity; 1 month

Re: Clubkonnect Data Company Are Scammers, Please Beware!!! by tobibodunde1992: 9:04am On Sep 24, 2017
clubkonnect:

provide login details, so we can confirm your payment
clubkonnect team
login no / usename 07057026939 Bodunde Tobi victor
Re: Clubkonnect Data Company Are Scammers, Please Beware!!! by tobibodunde1992: 9:07am On Sep 24, 2017
GetMeRight:

thank you o my brother. why would I want to use this method, when physically going to the bank to deposit money in person has not yielded results..so u want me to do online and let my money eisdappesr . never.. I will pass

2 Likes

Re: Clubkonnect Data Company Are Scammers, Please Beware!!! by tobibodunde1992: 9:09am On Sep 24, 2017
Pismo:
Seriously they are not scammers ooo.... I patronize them .... It's either network issue or bank issue...

baba, they have confirmed since two weeks that the money has got to them. its just left for them to credit my wallet. and 14,days and counting..na story I dey hear. pls its not the bank. na dem.

1 Like

Re: Clubkonnect Data Company Are Scammers, Please Beware!!! by tobibodunde1992: 9:10am On Sep 24, 2017
clubkonnect:

Client has been asked to provide login details do as to help resolve d issue

Clubkonnect tesm
do u know how much airtime I used. to call your customer care no's? pls stop acting responsible and just credit me abeg. today is the 15th day . I know after today it will take another one month. but please abeg..eventually help me credit the account before Christmas. thank you

1 Like

Re: Clubkonnect Data Company Are Scammers, Please Beware!!! by tobibodunde1992: 9:26am On Sep 24, 2017
Bamidele539:

I advice yoy to be careful with them these days. I m not the only one complaining. I introduced my friends to them now they think I scammed them..cos they are in same predicament..
Re: Clubkonnect Data Company Are Scammers, Please Beware!!! by tobibodunde1992: 9:30am On Sep 24, 2017
Abudu2000:
Just like one I use too, they do come through though but u will have to call them and scream to the top of your voice before they finally agree to credit u in 24hours time.....chai who do naija like this
lol I sha don beg them make thenm help me credit my account before Dec 25,which is Christmas..abi..wetin man go do..
Re: Clubkonnect Data Company Are Scammers, Please Beware!!! by Bamidele539: 9:41am On Sep 24, 2017
tobibodunde1992:

I advice yoy to be careful with them these days. I m not the only one complaining. I introduced my friends to them now they think I scammed them..cos they are in same predicament..
what was the problem?
Re: Clubkonnect Data Company Are Scammers, Please Beware!!! by Bamidele539: 9:44am On Sep 24, 2017
GetMeRight:

clubkonnect team was on this forum asking for the OP's details, so as to rectify the problem!
Re: Clubkonnect Data Company Are Scammers, Please Beware!!! by tobibodunde1992: 9:50am On Sep 24, 2017
Bamidele539:
what was the problem?
a friend of mine who I introduced..in fact I opened his account on my phone for him.. he has deposited 1k there and till date we are all yet to see how wallet credited. if not that I am in the same shit and he witnessed the many calls I made to Clubkonnect and how I was cursing dem, he would have thought I was part of the syndicate..
Re: Clubkonnect Data Company Are Scammers, Please Beware!!! by feezy11(m): 11:32am On Sep 24, 2017
Clubkonnect, you guys should work on your costumer care service.
You don't pick calls and you hardly reply to messages on whatsapp.

It's over a week now that i first contacted them on whatsapp, till date i haven't gotten any reasonable response.
Re: Clubkonnect Data Company Are Scammers, Please Beware!!! by Bamidele539: 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
tobibodunde1992:

a friend of mine who I introduced..in fact I opened his account on my phone for him.. he has deposited 1k there and till date we are all yet to see how wallet credited. if not that I am in the same shit and he witnessed the many calls I made to Clubkonnect and how I was cursing dem, he would have thought I was part of the syndicate..
you dnt av to rain curses on dem, it could be as a result of bank deposit wahala, i strongly recommend you to always use ur ATMcard to fund ur wallet it will save you the time and stress, or beta still you can fund using RECHARGECARDs if you so wish....
Re: Clubkonnect Data Company Are Scammers, Please Beware!!! by OCTAVO: 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
Data is available here. Tested, trusted and reliable! Payment confirmation isn't an issue here. Check my signature for details.
Re: Clubkonnect Data Company Are Scammers, Please Beware!!! by tobibodunde1992: 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
Bamidele539:
you dnt av to rain curses on dem, it could be as a result of bank deposit wahala, i strongly recommend you to always use ur ATMcard to fund ur wallet it will save you the time and stress, or beta still you can fund using RECHARGECARDs if you so wish....
u dont seem to understand. they acknowledged that they have received the deposit from the bank. all that is left for them I's to credit my wallet. I can choose to pay money anyway convenient for me...after all they are the ones that put all the payment options there..if they don't support it. why Is it there them...

2 Likes

Re: Clubkonnect Data Company Are Scammers, Please Beware!!! by tobibodunde1992: 4:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
feezy11:
Clubkonnect, you guys should work on your costumer care service.
You don't pick calls and you hardly reply to messages on whatsapp.

It's over a week now that i first contacted them on whatsapp, till date i haven't gotten any reasonable response.
baba, they will never do it. we will work on it is what u will keep hearing from them. U better buy data somewhere else..your money is gone..just like mine
Re: Clubkonnect Data Company Are Scammers, Please Beware!!! by clubkonnect: 6:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
tobibodunde1992:

Provide details of payment and login here, so we can resolve

Clubkonnect team
Re: Clubkonnect Data Company Are Scammers, Please Beware!!! by tobibodunde1992: 7:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
clubkonnect:

Provide details of payment and login here, so we can resolve

Clubkonnect team
please how many times do u want to ask me to provide these detiasl. check the post upwards this is the thrird time u are asking me to provide details. what's all these delay tactics u guys are using. okay sha I go provide am again. 07057026939 na my username and login no's. I paid 600 into Skye bank account victor ojeanelo on 11th September 2017.. u guys have told me u see them oney u just refused to credit me. pls try and help me credit it before Christmas.
Re: Clubkonnect Data Company Are Scammers, Please Beware!!! by muhdzed(m): 8:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
You guys should come and try mine
I'm not a scam
Infact you will come and share screenshot of the data alert
I sell MTN only
1GB 600
2GB 1200
3GB 1800
5GB 3200

Call/whatsapp; 08100276696

Validity; Till November

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro Vs Tecno Pouvoir 2 / **-Turn Your Nokia N73 Into N73 Music Edition-** / Just Upgraded My Infinx Note 4 To Version 8.0 Tonight See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.