Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Please Beware Of This Number, They Are Ritualists And Scammers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Beware Of This Number, They Are Ritualists And Scammers (6184 Views)

Dear Customer You Are Not Allowed To Call This Number / Please Beware Of This Scammer On Nairaland... / Clubkonnect Data Company Are Scammers, Please Beware!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Beware Of This Number, They Are Ritualists And Scammers by mztamautin(m): 11:17am On Apr 12, 2020
[b][/b]I got a call from 08064090004
this morning, d person said he mistakenly sent airtime of #1500(2) to my number that i should plss frward it back.
immediately i went to tell my neighbor, my neighbor said they were ritualists and I should block the number,,,
This is the message they sent to me

2 Shares

Re: Please Beware Of This Number, They Are Ritualists And Scammers by Adam00(m): 11:19am On Apr 12, 2020
They called me twice.
Re: Please Beware Of This Number, They Are Ritualists And Scammers by mztamautin(m): 11:24am On Apr 12, 2020
Ahhhh Run oooo please don't pick the call, Block their number now i repeat.... RUN OOOOOO

2 Likes

Re: Please Beware Of This Number, They Are Ritualists And Scammers by daddytime(m): 11:35am On Apr 12, 2020
Ode...

6 Likes

Re: Please Beware Of This Number, They Are Ritualists And Scammers by mztamautin(m): 11:39am On Apr 12, 2020
tongue
Re: Please Beware Of This Number, They Are Ritualists And Scammers by Babatunde40(m): 12:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
Hahaha

Just wish them happy Easter and thank them for the Easter gift

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Beware Of This Number, They Are Ritualists And Scammers by Failure44: 12:30pm On Apr 12, 2020
Someone just played a prank on you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Beware Of This Number, They Are Ritualists And Scammers by AskProf: 1:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
mztamautin:
Ahhhh Run oooo
please don't pick the call, Block their number now
i repeat....
RUN OOOOOO

Pls, next time you receive the recharge PINs, forward it to me.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Beware Of This Number, They Are Ritualists And Scammers by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
spot on! you did the right thing....

those diabolic crooks are ritualist!
Re: Please Beware Of This Number, They Are Ritualists And Scammers by directonpc(m): 1:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
Na wish sharp finger claim the card? Or was the code even valid?
Re: Please Beware Of This Number, They Are Ritualists And Scammers by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
Old scam

3 Likes

Re: Please Beware Of This Number, They Are Ritualists And Scammers by MrBONE2(m): 2:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
Babatunde40:
Hahaha

Just wish them happy Easter and thank them for the Easter gift
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Beware Of This Number, They Are Ritualists And Scammers by lifestyle1(m): 2:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
If you send it back you will be called with another number probably a police officer that you sent a card to someone they found human part with.

You know what that means ?
Re: Please Beware Of This Number, They Are Ritualists And Scammers by lekjons(m): 3:23pm On Apr 12, 2020
directonpc:
Me sef don try the card, eno enter. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Beware Of This Number, They Are Ritualists And Scammers by sonofanarchy(m): 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2020
The number called a Friend of mine, telling her to send the card back that he mistakenly sent her card meant for his father, immediately I heard that,I took the phone from her to talk to the scumbag. I told him why should she forward the text back to him,he could still see the message in his sent box.he was insisting,I told him I'm a SARS official,that I have tracked the call,the fool ended the call,I tried calling him,line busy. That's When I knew he'd block the line..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Beware Of This Number, They Are Ritualists And Scammers by meezynetwork(m): 3:48pm On Apr 12, 2020
Lol. Na fake pin

1 Like

Re: Please Beware Of This Number, They Are Ritualists And Scammers by shogsman(m): 4:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
Very old scam,I used to play with them back In the days and waste their cards very well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Beware Of This Number, They Are Ritualists And Scammers by shogsman(m): 4:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
AskProf:

Pls, next time you receive the recharge PINs, forward it to me.
It is people like you they are looking for directly, the fact that you do not know the card is fake makes you gullible and prone to manipulation, I bet you have been scammed a couple times before. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Beware Of This Number, They Are Ritualists And Scammers by AskProf: 4:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
shogsman:

It is people like you they are looking for directly, the fact that you do not know the card is fake makes you gullible and prone to manipulation, I bet you have been scammed a couple times before. grin grin

You seem not to be aware that circulating fake recharge PINs is same as circulating fake currency : a criminal offence.
Re: Please Beware Of This Number, They Are Ritualists And Scammers by falcon01: 4:26pm On Apr 12, 2020
which kind ritualist? abeg shift jare! just some fools messing around with you peeps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Beware Of This Number, They Are Ritualists And Scammers by seanwilliam(m): 4:41pm On Apr 12, 2020
Next time, use the card first.. then call them and ask for there locations, play along and go with ajegunle sars grin
Re: Please Beware Of This Number, They Are Ritualists And Scammers by JubrinElSudan: 5:04pm On Apr 12, 2020
Lol
Last week, a number flashed me, I checked up the number on Truecaller and it was marked as Spam with the name Rcard, I knew it was them. It called back that it sent an sms to me mistakenly that I should forward it back,I said no I haven't got any sms. When the sms entered, I tried loading them, both pins were incorrect. Having heard their gist on how the baba will start praising you over the phone and before you know it , he will start prophesy for you. I called the number back that I have got the sms, he said I should send it back, I said no need, that I tried loading them that the cards were fake.
I cut the call, sent him an SMS and called back, guy just dey para for me for phone, say I wan chop baba card abi, I just dey curse am. Throughout the call I was mindful, would have cut the call if I started hearing nay incantation over the phone grin

The phone number 07068973378

4 Likes

Re: Please Beware Of This Number, They Are Ritualists And Scammers by Mohbola(f): 5:04pm On Apr 12, 2020
Same thing happened to someone I know grin

1 Like

Re: Please Beware Of This Number, They Are Ritualists And Scammers by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 12, 2020
angry angry angry

I thought these guys have stopped this nonsense

Re: Please Beware Of This Number, They Are Ritualists And Scammers by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 12, 2020
directonpc:
lekjons:
Me sef don try the card, eno enter. angry
meezynetwork:
Lol. Na fake pin

cheesy cheesy

Una try una try

Re: Please Beware Of This Number, They Are Ritualists And Scammers by Ejadike(m): 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
Need to careful this season. Download trucaller if your phone doesn't have the native block option like the camon 15. Please o
Re: Please Beware Of This Number, They Are Ritualists And Scammers by Tpave(m): 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
JubrinElSudan:
Lol
Last week, a number flashed me, I checked up the number on Truecaller and it was marked as Spam with the name Rcard, I knew it was them. It called back that it sent an sms to me mistakenly that I should forward it back,I said no I haven't got any sms. When the sms entered, I tried loading them, both pins were incorrect. Having heard their gist on how the baba will start praising you over the phone and before you know it , he will start prophesy for you. I called the number back that I have got the sms, he said I should send it back, I said no need, that I tried loading them that the cards were fake.
I cut the call, sent him an SMS and called back, guy just dey para for me for phone, say I wan chop baba card abi, I just dey curse am. Throughout the call I was mindful, would have cut the call if I started hearing nay incantation over the phone grin

The phone number 07068973378
This your phone na waooh

1 Like

Re: Please Beware Of This Number, They Are Ritualists And Scammers by abumeinben(m): 7:44pm On Apr 12, 2020
They sent me this back in Osogbo, sent me like three time with conc Yoruba texts. Some would even call. I'll be like....Please I don't really understand Yoruba. Then they'll hang up cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Beware Of This Number, They Are Ritualists And Scammers by Ayomarcel(m): 7:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
Na una dey forward this fake news and pranks give parents for WhatsApp.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gionee Marathon M5 Lite Specification / Solution On How To Deactivate Or Cancel Airtel BIS Inorder To Subscribe To A New / Tecno Shuts Down Computer Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.