Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men (85513 Views)

Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding / Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 / Wise Or Nah?? See How Nigerian Lady Announced Her Divorce (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men by KevinDein: 8:50am On Sep 24, 2017
edungene7:
Later d family go demand Bride price for Dix finish gudz 19 she dne dey blow without caution
I'm of the opinion that the whole concept of bride price be scrapped. It has outlived its relevance. In those times when females got married as virginnnns, the concept could be justified. Nowadays, the average girl must have been banged by all the guys in the hood before thinking of settling down. Ultimately she is presenting her worn out, tired and tasteless self at a price called the bride price meanwhile all the guys in the hood had enjoyed her best and sweetest years for free. grin
Re: Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men by KevinDein: 8:56am On Sep 24, 2017
jrklinz:
Women!very unpredictable.
No really, their perpetual unpredictability is quite predictable so it isn't all doom and gloom grin
Re: Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men by Rowj: 9:05am On Sep 24, 2017
woman market na black market oooo, one man will come and marry this olosho, thank God I no go marry
Re: Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men by makydebbie(f): 10:47am On Sep 24, 2017
Piiko:
I don't love you no more, until you change, I woke up to a lot of vituperative you shared denigrating my homeland, that was distasteful and not nice sad
I shared because I found the comments hilarious. grin
I'm not changing for anyone, I'm very unique the way I'm and I love it. wink
Re: Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
makydebbie:
I shared because I found the comments hilarious. grin
I'm not changing for anyone, I'm very unique the way I'm and I love it. wink
suit yourself sad
Re: Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men by makydebbie(f): 12:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
Piiko:
suit yourself sad
Sure. grin tongue grin
Re: Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
makydebbie:
Sure. grin tongue grin
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men by makydebbie(f): 1:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
Piiko:
undecided undecided undecided
The look on my face when I got your "suit yourself" tho, priceless. Of course I'll suit myself and no one else.
Re: Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
makydebbie:
The look on my face when I got your "suit yourself" tho, priceless. Of course I'll suit myself and no one else.
it doesn't fit u don't feign mean or nasty, u are a nicey, be yourself.
Re: Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men by makydebbie(f): 1:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
Piiko:
it doesn't fit u don't feign mean or nasty, u are a nicey, be yourself.
I'm not so nice either, you've no idea how bitchy I can be. smiley
Re: Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm not so nice either, you've no idea how bitchy I can be. smiley
cheesy you wish, I have noted how courteous u have been even when I was rude, so u can't fool me undecided
Re: Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men by makydebbie(f): 1:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
Piiko:
cheesy you wish, I have noted how courteous u have been even when I was rude, so u can't fool me undecided
I think my behavior most times, depends on my mood. Like yesterday, you can insult me and say awful things but I wouldn't care. tongue
Re: Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
makydebbie:
I think my behavior most times, depends on my mood. Like yesterday, you can insult me and say awful things but I wouldn't care. tongue
how was the turn up?? Hope u had fun??
Re: Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men by makydebbie(f): 2:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
Piiko:
how was the turn up?? Hope u had fun??
Yea I did, I'm very tired myself. Need rest.
Re: Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
makydebbie:
Yea I did, I'm very tired myself. Need rest.
I hope u weren't the best dancer at a baby's party, its always funny and weird, I like kids but not their parties, who's your favourite Ghanaian artiste?
Re: Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men by makydebbie(f): 2:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
Piiko:
I hope u weren't the best dancer at a baby's party, its always funny and weird, I like kids but not their parties, who's your favourite Ghanaian artiste?
Lol, I didn't dance, and I find it hard to dance in public.
That'll be Stonebwoy.
Re: Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, I didn't dance, and I find it hard to dance in public.
That'll be Stonebwoy.
I can't dance when I am normal, except after a few drinks, I feel out of place when peeps are vibing in Church, maybe coz I am a hardman undecided. I kinda like shattawale, you understand any Naija language??
Re: Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men by makydebbie(f): 5:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
Piiko:
I can't dance when I am normal, except after a few drinks, I feel out of place when peeps are vibing in Church, maybe coz I am a hardman undecided. I kinda like shattawale, you understand any Naija language??
Lol, so on your wedding?
I believe shattawale makes a lot of noise and I don't like noise. I understand Yoruba.
Re: Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, so on your wedding?
I believe shattawale makes a lot of noise and I don't like noise. I understand Yoruba.
I am only gonna dance a bit on my traditional wedding coz I will make sure I drink a lot, then probably do fireworks cheesy lemme give u 1 funny gist we went for a friend's wedding last year and we had enough to drink and smoke before heading out to the church cheesy I love shattawale new jam Ayoo saw it used in a wedding dance
Re: Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men by makydebbie(f): 6:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
Piiko:
I am only gonna dance a bit on my traditional wedding coz I will make sure I drink a lot, then probably do fireworks cheesy lemme give u 1 funny gist we went for a friend's wedding last year and we had enough to drink and smoke before heading out to the church cheesy I love shattawale new jam Ayoo saw it used in a wedding dance
Lol wedding brouhaha. cheesy
I don't understand why someone will drink and smoke before attending a party and not during the party. undecided
Re: Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol wedding brouhaha. cheesy
I don't understand why someone will drink and smoke before attending a party and not during the party. undecided
to get inspiration, the boys night out will be lit, I know some guys that had strippers on their bachelor's eve
Re: Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men by makydebbie(f): 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
Piiko:
to get inspiration, the boys night out will be lit, I know some guys that had strippers on their bachelor's eve
All these things, Eve, traditional wedding, white wedding, sounds really stressful to me.
Re: Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
makydebbie:
All these things, Eve, traditional wedding, white wedding, sounds really stressful to me.
very stressful, I haven't even decided how my wedding is going to be it will be up to my future wifey to decide.
Re: Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men by Viking007(m): 6:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
decatalyst:
Awon omo ti ka bodi

undecided
cheesy
Re: Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men by makydebbie(f): 6:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
Piiko:
very stressful, I haven't even decided how my wedding is going to be it will be up to my future wifey to decide.
Lol, good luck then. wink
Re: Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 24, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, good luck then. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men by Achadu76: 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2017
stupid + Stupid = Mumu
Re: Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men by dominique(f): 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
makydebbie:
shocked shocked Dominique where is your chill?? cheesy

Lol just seeing your mention. That guy is an embodiment of silliness. Always hating on females as if they're the cause of his problems.
Re: Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men by makydebbie(f): 8:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
dominique:

Lol just seeing your mention. That guy is an embodiment of silliness. Always hating on females as if they're the cause of his problems.
That's how most guys on romance section too behave. Their hypocrisy is something I can't fathom. Always quick to insult meanwhile, they can't even get any girl on their street so they come online to act like stupid alpha males, forgetting they're what they attract.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years / Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) / "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.