Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,214 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding (80852 Views)

Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa / Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick / Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by sundayabuo47: 2:09pm On Dec 01, 2022
A lady caused quite a stir on social media after she opened up about catching her husband in bed with her sister four days after their wedding.

In an emotional TikTok clip she shared, the lady said the shocking discovery broke her to the point that she stayed in a hotel for a week without bathing or stepping out

As she returned to work, her hubby and her sister came to apologise. She would later block their numbers

The lady said she also blocked her mum and mother-in-law's phone numbers because they told her to forgive them

She said she later moved into her best friend's house. Fixing the pieces together, the lady noted that little wonder her sister wore a white dress to her wedding.

https://www.legit.ng/people/family-relationship/1507244-lady-shares-sad-video-catches-husband-bed-sister-4-days-wedding/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sNIqf5MvBA

6 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by ubahojukwu59: 2:12pm On Dec 01, 2022
Why would you stay without bathing for one week because of crazy people's betrayal? You don't deserve the punishment you gave yourself.

157 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by akpenlegedu: 2:15pm On Dec 01, 2022
Let the man marry your sister since he love her instead of you. If you forgive them they will not stop the knack under your nose

197 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by HarlequinLekex: 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mammy water! Let's marry each other na.

Feel free to masturbate on my mention.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by Zdr1: 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by Pandev(m): 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2022
sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by NasTechNG(m): 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Mammy water! Let's marry each other na.

Feel free to masturbate on my mention.
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by Slawomirr: 9:28pm On Dec 02, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr
All these stories self

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by NwaNimo1(m): 9:28pm On Dec 02, 2022

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by LordIsaac(m): 9:28pm On Dec 02, 2022
No one NOSE tomorrow.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by Eriokanmi: 9:28pm On Dec 02, 2022
This generation eeh!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by unclejb2(m): 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2022
It's a family affair .

The husband and her sister don dey fvck since Monday even before the wedding was fixed.

Could also be Karma for sleeping with other people's husbands in the past.

This should serve as a warning to all these girls fvcking people's husbands without remorse. Your mother might be the person to fvck your husband

120 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by EtinosaDLaw(m): 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2022
She should sue them both and get paid from it instead of breaking down

5 Likes

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by abayomi27(m): 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2022
Crazy things are really really happening.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by Klington: 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2022
cool
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by wizzprince(m): 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2022
Nothing sweet reach make you be the only boy or girl among your siblings

This kind nonsense no fit happen

9 Likes

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by IMASTEX: 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2022
That was a tough one, coming from those that ought to watch your back.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by Brendaniel: 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2022
It is well...
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by Nhemzie17: 9:31pm On Dec 02, 2022
Vaginarians like jeon, candidlady, virginprincess, siofra and so many other wahala feminists has seen food for the night..
Anticipate them and their likes flooding here to spew trash. Smh

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by Savvy19: 9:31pm On Dec 02, 2022
This lady must have been sleeping with people's husband too before she got married. In her own case, it is her sister that has to sleep with her husband. I think it's karma smiley

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by johnstar(m): 9:31pm On Dec 02, 2022
women

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by DevilSignature: 9:32pm On Dec 02, 2022
cheesy

That broke ass modafuckin YouTuber won't allow viewers to heard from the horses mouth

Just be using his elementary 1 voice reading for us the English he can't pronounce probably

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by ugbarreta(m): 9:32pm On Dec 02, 2022
Even that your sister no get sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by MansoryMX(m): 9:32pm On Dec 02, 2022
Na wa

Another man caught his wife same 4 days after their wedding. People have lost it in this world

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by ednut1(m): 9:32pm On Dec 02, 2022
No pics Gtfoh

1 Like

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by jaxxy(m): 9:32pm On Dec 02, 2022
U can't hate on both. Forgive ur sister or ur husband and move on.

CoolAmbience:

What do you by 'she can't hate on both'?

Is there a law that says that one can't hate on more than one person?

I think that she should follow her heart, and importantly, stay very far away from those two, whether or not she forgives them.

hating both is tantamount to ruining all ur existing family, marital and biological. That is not very wise as u will still need to see them if not need them and probably reconcile or manage the situation. U cannot be completely isolated from ur family. it will be 10times harder for u too heal.

MufasaLion:

Dude, stop justifying nonsense. She did the right thing. Even if you were my parents and you hurt me deeply beyond imagination, I'm gonna cut off ties. Only emotionally weak individuals will always forgive stupid people.

I don't care about family ties. Family is not by blood.

while I agree with u to some extent. People make mistakes and they also learn and change. There should always be room for forgiveness on the right grounds or conditions.

Going on living a life of hate and bitterness won't help u in the long run. Also humans are prone to offend one another intentionally and unintentionally..

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me / My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce / Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.