Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,740 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Resume Or Resign; IPOB Youths Give Nnamdi Kanu 48hrs To Come Out Of Hiding - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Resume Or Resign; IPOB Youths Give Nnamdi Kanu 48hrs To Come Out Of Hiding (4350 Views)

Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) / Charly Boy Collapses At The Resume Or Resign Protest In Abuja / Resume Or Resign: Man Stands In Front Of Abuja House In London With Placard (PIC (2) (3) (4)

Re: Resume Or Resign; IPOB Youths Give Nnamdi Kanu 48hrs To Come Out Of Hiding by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:18am On Sep 23, 2017
LOL, where is Charlie Boy when you need him? cheesy grin

Re: Resume Or Resign; IPOB Youths Give Nnamdi Kanu 48hrs To Come Out Of Hiding by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 23, 2017
Igbo amaka

Re: Resume Or Resign; IPOB Youths Give Nnamdi Kanu 48hrs To Come Out Of Hiding by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 23, 2017
I strongly doubt this piece of info or misinfo,whichever it is. Many of these guys still believe the military has their leader. Where are the mods when you need them to shut a thread or better still take it to the appropriate section,though? Take this to jokes section. No more fake news please.
Re: Resume Or Resign; IPOB Youths Give Nnamdi Kanu 48hrs To Come Out Of Hiding by ndeals00: 8:57am On Sep 23, 2017
Doing business without advertising is like winking at a girl in the dark. You know what you are doing, but nobody does.

Do you want to give your business a competitive edge on social media, need a logo/business card for your brand or need a simple & unique website/blog, unique email database, bulk sms or training your front facing staff on excellent Digital Marketing for your business to thrive on global scale,

Please feel free to contact us on 08067419178 |

Re: Resume Or Resign; IPOB Youths Give Nnamdi Kanu 48hrs To Come Out Of Hiding by IkpuMmiri(f): 9:00am On Sep 23, 2017
mansakhalifa:
I strongly doubt this piece of info or misinfo,whichever it is. Many of these guys still believe the military has their leader. Where are the mods when you need them to shut a thread or better still take it to the appropriate section,though? Take this to jokes section. No more fake news please.

meaning?
Re: Resume Or Resign; IPOB Youths Give Nnamdi Kanu 48hrs To Come Out Of Hiding by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 23, 2017
Re: Resume Or Resign; IPOB Youths Give Nnamdi Kanu 48hrs To Come Out Of Hiding by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 23, 2017
IkpuMmiri:

meaning?
meaning I don't know what to make of this post until it is backed up with ample evidence. Until then,I will continue to treat it as an attempt at a joke which might just be the case here.
Re: Resume Or Resign; IPOB Youths Give Nnamdi Kanu 48hrs To Come Out Of Hiding by IkpuMmiri(f): 9:41am On Sep 23, 2017
mansakhalifa:
meaning I don't know what to make of this post until it is backed up with ample evidence. Until then,I will continue to treat it as an attempt at a joke which might just be the case here.

ok! continue waiting

Re: Resume Or Resign; IPOB Youths Give Nnamdi Kanu 48hrs To Come Out Of Hiding by Ochinex(m): 9:54am On Sep 23, 2017
IkpuMmiri:
I Just received a call from Umuahia, that the remnants of ipob youths today took to the streets to demand the immediate appearance of their Supreme leader , Nnamdi Kanu, who had gone into hiding since the military started their annual exercise code named Egwu Eke 2. According to an eye witness who monitored the protest, the visibly angry youths, showed their displeasure towards Kanu for his act of cowardice in the face of the heat from the Zoo's Army, with some of them carrying placards with inscriptions; Resume Or Resign; OurMumuDonDo: We No go Gree etc..

On their next line of action, if their PERFECT Leader fails to resume as demanded, they said, they would tell the whole world how they were brainwashed and led some of them into their early graves...

Ah, Ashawo Job no the pay again? Tell me something grin

Re: Resume Or Resign; IPOB Youths Give Nnamdi Kanu 48hrs To Come Out Of Hiding by IkpuMmiri(f): 10:29am On Sep 23, 2017
Ochinex:

[s][/s]

Ah, Ashawo Job no the pay again? Tell me something grin

stale

Re: Resume Or Resign; IPOB Youths Give Nnamdi Kanu 48hrs To Come Out Of Hiding by Klington: 1:44pm On Sep 24, 2017
Antipob777:
[s]I'm glad the Igbos are now behave like educate people online before they behave like illiteracys.

Kanu the terrorist must resume or resign, his cup are fool and he Kant escape ipob youths wrot

Any nonsense again, the FG will declare a fool state of emergent.

Kanu is a criminal, terrorist and a school drop out who Kant spoke good English.

Thunder fire kanu
First class illiterate.
Try behave ur English first, then you can get nightmare on someone who's far ahead of you.

Re: Resume Or Resign; IPOB Youths Give Nnamdi Kanu 48hrs To Come Out Of Hiding by IkpuMmiri(f): 1:22pm On Sep 25, 2017
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Resume Or Resign; IPOB Youths Give Nnamdi Kanu 48hrs To Come Out Of Hiding by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
IkpuMmiri:
angry angry angry angry angry
#BringBackOurNnamdiKanu
Re: Resume Or Resign; IPOB Youths Give Nnamdi Kanu 48hrs To Come Out Of Hiding by IkpuMmiri(f): 1:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
#BringBackOurNnamdiKanu
Re: Resume Or Resign; IPOB Youths Give Nnamdi Kanu 48hrs To Come Out Of Hiding by toprealman: 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
Why don't we think with our brain switched on?
Pic are old ones when IPOB adherents were asking for the release of KANU....whilst he was still in detention.
OP, whatever you stand to gain from peddling such lies remain a mystery!

What Is Someone From Enugu Called? Look At This / Reply To Ndume: North Is Obviously The Parasite. / Abia: Methodist Church Women Pray For Good Leaders To Save The State (Video)