Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

8 Reasons Why Dogs Make The Best Pets - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 8 Reasons Why Dogs Make The Best Pets (14063 Views)

Reasons Dogs Make The Best Pets. / 4 Reasons Why Dogs Make Good Pets / Man Poses With His Pets, A Python And Scorpions In Borno State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Reasons Why Dogs Make The Best Pets by Tellemall: 9:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
logadims:
you are right when you say: Half the people on nairaland that make the biggest noise about dogs bark more than the animals they store because they're trying to advertise them. They keep so many different species in a place at a time not because they like dogs, but because it means more money. many people on pet section are marketers/peddlers, the true love for dogs cannot be seen in them!!! They are just after the money.

Outside that; Dogs still remain the best pets, anyone can have. If you doubt me, give it a try! grin grin cool cool wink wink wink

Dogs any time, any day!
Re: 8 Reasons Why Dogs Make The Best Pets by Tellemall: 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
skysailor:
I prefer cat
I so much like cats

Which aspect of cats? Their caterwauling or their disloyalty? Or is it their jealous nature or their claws? Or the fact that cats don't bath? Mostly live wild outdoors?

Had a friend who had a pure black cat with vivid green eyes that never liked me because I never stroked it. To prove it's point, it would walk across my legs with its claws fully out, very slowly and look at my face. Annoying. Cats are saucy.
Re: 8 Reasons Why Dogs Make The Best Pets by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
Tellemall:

Which aspect of cats? Their caterwauling or their disloyalty? Or is it their jealous nature or their claws? Or the fact that cats don't bath? Mostly live wild outdoors?

Had a friend who had a pure black cat with vivid green eyes that never liked me because I never stroked it. To prove it's point, it would walk across my legs with its claws fully out, very slowly and look at my face. Annoying. Cats are saucy.
lol
maybe u are right
but I just like them
they always keep them clean and neat
Re: 8 Reasons Why Dogs Make The Best Pets by Tellemall: 7:43am On Sep 25, 2017
skysailor:

lol
maybe u are right
but I just like them
they always keep them clean and neat

Meow!

Go for it, then.
Re: 8 Reasons Why Dogs Make The Best Pets by Bestman111(m): 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
In our African sense, if u have dogs around u, witches will hardly enter your compound. because they can see spirit s.
Re: 8 Reasons Why Dogs Make The Best Pets by LoveJesus87(m): 3:34pm On Sep 25, 2017
wheezie24:

the German Shepherd from the pic attached
Don't like GSD. They not fine
Re: 8 Reasons Why Dogs Make The Best Pets by wheezie24(m): 4:54am On Sep 26, 2017
LoveJesus87:
Don't like GSD. They not fine
hearing dt fr d Frst tym

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Why Dogs Make The Best Pets by LoveJesus87(m): 5:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
wheezie24:
hearing dt fr d Frst tym
not everybody going to like them
Re: 8 Reasons Why Dogs Make The Best Pets by wheezie24(m): 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
LoveJesus87:
not everybody going to like them
sure

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Dog Named "Buhari"; Police Intervention Necessary? / Meet Isis My Caucasian Shepherd. / My Wolf male German Shepard for mating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.