Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS (8577 Views)

Jamb Registration Starts Today, Advice JAMBITES / I Can't Come And Kill Myself / I want to kill myself PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by donbrowser(m): 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2017
POpikin:
Am so heart broken. I registered JAMB I scored 236. I registered Post UTME. I scored 22/50 am for law in UST I feel like just dying.

The reason am angry here is that I always asked the guy who registered me if there is any latest information he always said no.

I was reading information on ust instead of current affairs.
Because when I wrote exams 2015 they used it.

I finished the whole book. Just to go to the hall to see current affairs. Their asking about football and other things that are not in government.

Guys advice me. I feel like dying now. I saw them selling the current affairs I didn't buy because the stupid guy who registered me told me what the people are selling is fake to get money. And after the exam I bought it almost everything came out.

Guys my small sis is year 3. My friend had finished am fed up o.

There is no c in my Waec I read so hard. Why didn't God tell me they will not use the information on rsust
I wrote Jamb 5 times, got so frustrated but never thought of suicide for once. My advice for you is to try again. Look out for schools that admit students without applying for them in Jamb. Example: Ekiti State University.
Good luck to you
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 23, 2017
WhoBeThisMan:
never make jest of someone talking of suicide. Don't!

If you have nothing to say, keep quiet

As much as i pretend to agree with you, but the OP is just pure Selfish.. Dumbest reason for suicide ever.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by remi1444: 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2017
branhampaul:
I love this!. What University did you choose?
AAU
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by maxti: 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2017
Choose any of Unical, NDU or Otuoke.
Would help you at no cost.

Don't kill yourself
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by DONADAMS(m): 12:36am On Sep 24, 2017
Joephat:
cool

Small Boy,

Thousands of graduates like me are jobless n look at you thinking suicide bcz of your desperation to join us..

My advice to you is to pressurize your parents so they send you outside the country for your studies..

You only have this opportunity. Mount pressure on them n come n thank me letter
lmao grin
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by Dinzelflash(m): 2:42am On Sep 24, 2017
Shezhawt:

As much as i pretend to agree with you, but the OP is just pure Selfish.. Dumbest reason for suicide ever.
I still see no reason why people should make a joke out of what he's saying..it's not funny to me, cus I can only imagine how he feels..people kill themselves for different reasons, but still, there's no situation that should make someone decide to end his/her life

1 Like

Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by joepapilo(m): 7:40am On Sep 24, 2017
Mitchely:
No matter how discouraged you are, know that nothing is worth your life. Look not at what others have achieved, but focus on how you can keep improving yourself. You may or may not get the admission, no matter what keep pushing to achieve your goals. I know the pain of failure, but have learned to always keep pushing. Do not despair, success will come if you don't give up.
this the real yarn you've spoken it all. @OP nothing is worth dying for, maybe you are not destined to make it through school. Keep calm and listen coz GOD is saying something.
Suicide is never an option
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by Ocheinstein(m): 9:29am On Sep 24, 2017
I swear u don mad. Hahahahhahahahhahha
0m0nnakoda:
Ok so what method have you chosen?

Jumping from height on land
Jumping from height on water
Hanging
Snake Bite
Snake Dance
Electrocution by hugging transformer
Electrocution by means Not otherwise specified
Ingestion of toxic substance
Jumping in front of fast moving vehicle
Crocodile smile
Stabbing with sharp object
Stabbing with blunt object
Shooting with pistol
Shooting with rifle
Note it is possible to use more than one method for example ingestion of toxic substance and hanging ,jumping from height etc

Do you wish for for body to be found?
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by Ocheinstein(m): 9:41am On Sep 24, 2017
I personally have some reservations on the way u keep on blaming God for your predicament. Who are you to question him. Don't you know that he may be slow but sure? Or even maybe his not granting your admission is to save u from an imminent danger in that school or something worse. Haba. And you wan kill yourself. Bros some of us entered school and school fees stopped coming we didn't kill ourselves. We had dreams. Our dreams were bugger than the thought of suicide. D one wey vex me pass Na, u want to kill the guy who u supposedly asked about what u should read. Lemme ask u, is he to write the same exam? Why didn't u ask fellow examinees or students? Bros nor kill your and/or that person o. Because that is ehen your suffering starts. Nawa to you o. U want to waste your precious life. I de vex walai
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by Fembleez1(m): 10:06am On Sep 24, 2017
POpikin:
Am so heart broken. I registered JAMB I scored 236. I registered Post UTME. I scored 22/50 am for law in UST I feel like just dying.

The reason am angry here is that I always asked the guy who registered me if there is any latest information he always said no.

I finished the whole book. Just to go to the hall to see current affairs. Their asking about football and other things that are not in government.

Guys advice me. I feel like dying now. I saw them selling the current affairs I didn't buy because the stupid guy who registered me told me what the people are selling is fake to get money. And after the exam I bought it almost everything came out.

There is no c in my Waec I read so hard. Why didn't God tell me they will not use the information on rsust

It took me 5 years to gain admission. I know how it feels but don't give up. There is no speed limit to success. Run your race and forget about what your friends are doing or where they are. There is time for everyone. Finishing school early or fast doesn't guarantee you'll be rich like Dangote or better than your friend. Just do your thing and run at your own pace. I tell you, you'll be absolutely glad you did. For something great awaits you if you persist and don't give up.
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by DRGREAT(m): 1:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
Jumbus31:
If you really want to kill yourself, you don't need to come on here to tell us. Please kill yourself in peace and don't bother us. We already have a lot of problems to solve. Commit your suicide and see if I won't still take my bottle of stout today.
My guy get sense...the guy in question is so depressed and fustrated...that's not the way you adress such a one...is like you never know what its feels to be depressed...he's not himself now...probably he has no one to pour out his pains to,and so has to come here and ask for people's advice...so please,take am easy with the guy abeg!
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by wenebunwo(m): 2:36pm On Sep 24, 2017
POpikin:

I'm a students of UST..200 level..there is hope. DM me on WhatsApp and ah will give you full details
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by ADROIT97kid(m): 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
Take it easy oo
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by POpikin: 5:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
wenebunwo:

I'm a students of UST..200 level..there is hope. DM me on WhatsApp and ah will give you full details

Whatsapp no nomba
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by Jumbus31(m): 6:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
DRGREAT:
My guy get sense...the guy in question is so depressed and fustrated...that's not the way you adress such a one...is like you never know what its feels to be depressed...he's not himself now...probably he has no one to pour out his pains to,and so has to come here and ask for people's advice...so please,take am easy with the guy abeg!
Is that why you said I should get sense?
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by thedondada(m): 9:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
u still there?
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by wenebunwo(m): 11:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
POpikin:

Whatsapp no nomba

Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by branhampaul: 7:52am On Sep 25, 2017
abeg, wetin b UST ?
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 25, 2017
POpikin:

God gave man free will so he doesn't interfere in mans decisions.

U mustn't be a lawyer, that's the only problem I can see ur suffering from.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 09, 2018
POpikin:

Guy i swear i feel u.This year would make it my third time writting jamb but i neva failed my lowest was 212 yet am still here.My dad calls me a failure my mum doesn't believe in me.A month ago i bought sniper with the intention of ending it but here i am in this cruel world were good people suffer evil succeed.A boy who graduated in secondary school as the overall best in the commercial class yet i am still here typing this preparing for another jamb while people that were complete dullards in my class are already in their second year.Boy we are in this together.Please dont end it.Honestly i also feel hopeless but thats how life is.Stay strong bro.I hope u see dis sha
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by POpikin: 8:49am On Jan 10, 2018
Frenzy007:
Guy i swear i feel u.This year would make it my third time writting jamb but i neva failed my lowest was 212 yet am still here.My dad calls me a failure my mum doesn't believe in me.A month ago i bought sniper with the intention of ending it but here i am in this cruel world were good people suffer evil succeed.A boy who graduated in secondary school as the overall best in the commercial class yet i am still here typing this preparing for another jamb while people that were complete dullards in my class are already in their second year.Boy we are in this together.Please dont end it.Honestly i also feel hopeless but thats how life is.Stay strong bro.I hope u see dis sha
So how are u hoping to do
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by Batomi: 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
embarassedI have been admitted but no registration fee's nairalanders help me with prayers
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 12, 2018
POpikin:

So how are u hoping to do
am writing jamh again and am choosing lasu as first choice instead of unilag since i couldn't get admission through dem and lasu didn't admit second choice last year.
What of u bro
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by remi1444: 12:07am On Dec 18, 2020
branhampaul:
I love this!. What University did you choose?
how about you remove my number from this post please.
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by sinkhole: 5:54am On Dec 18, 2020
POpikin:
When I saw the current affairs I started crying in the hall.

I always asked that guy any latest information.

Guys encourage me o. Pls encourage me.

The woman said my 236 jamb and good Waec cannot help me.

My advice to people. Try going to your school to ask for latest information.

Because if the guy told me they will use current affairs I would have finished it one day. Because I finished forcados high school one day.
I had been in this your shoe before, though mine was job and not admission into school.
I was denied job because my University failed to release our results on time! When I lost the job, sincerely speaking, if I had a gun then I would have taken it to the school, shoot everybody and myself, but glory be to God, I had no gun smiley though I lost that job but today I have a very good job.
Please, do not commit either murder or suicide because of this, it is OK for you to be painted but your ability to withstand pains is what distinguished you as a human being. Your future is very bright, as long as you have life you will always have a way.
All those people you quoted as being ahead of you have no guarantee of succeeding more than you in life.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 18, 2020
donbrowser:

I wrote Jamb 5 times, got so frustrated but never thought of suicide for once. My advice for you is to try again. Look out for schools that admit students without applying for them in Jamb. Example: Ekiti State University.
Good luck to you
Really
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by donbrowser(m): 8:26am On Dec 21, 2020
Doradorwa:
Really
That was 2017. Jamb has changed everything now
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by Gabbriell: 12:01pm On Dec 21, 2020
POpikin:

As long as there is life, there is hope.

Remember, "Dead men tell no tales."

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NECO Cautions Candidates Against Online Scammers / FREE Download: National Open University Of Nigeria Course Materials/ Textbooks / EKSU Aspirant 2019/2020 Session Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.