Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,408 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS (8574 Views)

Jamb Registration Starts Today, Advice JAMBITES / I Can't Come And Kill Myself / I want to kill myself PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by Samsimple(m): 9:16am On Sep 23, 2017
See op na only person wey dey alive dey go sch...if u kill yah sef well, its been a while since i last ate jollof rice... How many times did u do jamb sef .. I have one neighbour that did jamb 7 time u hear, 7 times . He didnt kill himself he just kept hoping. He is serving as i am typing....
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by Ochinex(m): 9:17am On Sep 23, 2017
Guy, don't worry, God is in control. If you Didn't gain admission into you preferred school, you can try other alternative (Poly)or better still, engage your self in any available work and when time reaches for jamb, read hard and ask questions. Dont neglect any information been heard..

Or, apart from these, run your Admission from a reliable source. No allow the hungry ones chop you oh.. If you kill yourself, there isn't reincarnation oh, Na hell fire straight
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by Mrlouis: 9:33am On Sep 23, 2017
0m0nnakoda:
Ok so what method have you chosen?

Jumping from height on land
Jumping from height on water
Hanging
Snake Bite
Snake Dance
Electrocution by hugging transformer
Electrocution by means Not otherwise specified
Ingestion of toxic substance
Jumping in front of fast moving vehicle
Crocodile smile
Stabbing with sharp object
Stabbing with blunt object
Shooting with pistol
Shooting with rifle
Note it is possible to use more than one method for example ingestion of toxic substance and hanging ,jumping from height etc

Do you wish for for body to be found?
Actually, He could use three methods simultaneously. Ingestion of toxic substance, jumping from a height and into a fast moving vehicle (fully loaded dangote trailer with only cement precisely)
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by olatommy7(m): 9:39am On Sep 23, 2017
My dear, it's not the end of the world, it isn't the first to finish but how well and best you finish, if you believe you can achieve more than those who have gone before you, last put God first so shall you prosper, taking any life is a trip straight to hell, give your life to Jesus Christ today!!
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by ikbnice(m): 9:50am On Sep 23, 2017
Mrlouis:

Actually, He could use three methods simultaneously. Ingestion of toxic substance, jumping from a height and into a fast moving vehicle (fully loaded dangote trailer with only cement precisely)
0m0nnakoda:

Hanging
Snake Bite
Snake Dance
Crocodile smile
Shooting with pistol
Shooting with rifle
Note it is possible to use more than one method for example ingestion of toxic substance and hanging ,jumping from height etc

madmen. You got me LOL
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by remi1444: 10:14am On Sep 23, 2017
OP i understand your feelings, i was in same situation last year. i was depressed and apportioning blames on people and family members for my failure .
i filled in for law but was screened out because of my score but i was offered History which i reluctantly accepted and resat this year and guess what God has been faithful(265 in jamb + 77% over 100% in screening) and i believe God shall complete his project in my life(Law admission).
This achievement was not my own doing but God's handiwork, He sent angels in human form whom i met on nairaland Pranaya and vivaciousvivi. Your thank you is compulsory!
OP never give up most times a failure is a boycott of a fatal disaster. failing builds you, you are made of Gold.I believe you cannot settle for less.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:17am On Sep 23, 2017
Op please don't kill yourself. Education in this part of the world is way overrated and the course you even want to study is a bad course. Many lawyers are poor and suffering in Nigeria today. If it doesn't work out, you can learn a trade and establish your own thing. I have a degree in marine engineering and it hasn't helped me one bit even after all the hype.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by Yhelay(m): 10:19am On Sep 23, 2017
POpikin:
Am so heart broken. I registered JAMB I scored 236. I registered Post UTME. I scored 22/50 am for law in UST I feel like just dying.

The reason am angry here is that I always asked the guy who registered me if there is any latest information he always said no.

I was reading information on ust instead of current affairs.
Because when I wrote exams 2015 they used it.

I finished the whole book. Just to go to the hall to see current affairs. Their asking about football and other things that are not in government.

Guys advice me. I feel like dying now. I saw them selling the current affairs I didn't buy because the stupid guy who registered me told me what the people are selling is fake to get money. And after the exam I bought it almost everything came out.

Guys my small sis is year 3. My friend had finished am fed up o.

There is no c in my Waec I read so hard. Why didn't God tell me they will not use the information on rsust

Please guy, don't kill ursef there's always a light at the end of the tunnel.. Being within the walls of a Uni for a period of 4/5 yrs doesn't guarantee you a successful life, it's wat u make out of life on your own dat guarantees one...don't give up trying, eventho ur mates are graduates doesn't mean you won't attain the height God has set for you

Pls NLers let's desist from giving some awkward advices, u may not know how it feels until you are in such state
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by antidisestablis: 11:02am On Sep 23, 2017
It is a pity that most people out there are heartless, the guy is depressed instead for us to help him out he was just been ditched and insulted
My guy, pls there is nothing God cannot do, stay calm and be motivated your time is coming. Also u can apply in Open University, u can do that without JAMB.
Once again stop comparing yourself with others and start doing things that will add value to yourself.
Pls don't kill yourself. Cheers

1 Like

Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by 0m0nnakoda: 11:13am On Sep 23, 2017
WhoBeThisMan:
never make jest of someone talking of suicide. Don't!

If you have nothing to say, keep quiet
Jest ?? I offered constructive suggestion though I forgot to add making a will and leaving a note so that vauable resources are not wasted on looking for a "missing person"
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by WhoBeThisMan: 11:22am On Sep 23, 2017
0m0nnakoda:
Jest ?? I offered constructive suggestion though I forgot to add making a will and leaving a note so that vauable resources are not wasted on looking for a "missing person"
you are too childish to reason
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 23, 2017
dont waste yourself, G guys re looking for people like you to do plus... grin grin grin ...at least that way you will be useful bringing lotta money....simply look for olarenwaju ganiu laptop and touch thats all grin grin grin. then babalawo handles the rest....
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by 0m0nnakoda: 11:29am On Sep 23, 2017
WhoBeThisMan:
you are too childish to reason
And what does this make you since you feel you must engage me.What does it make your mother? Guy I take God beg you make you no provoke me just face ya lane
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by calebify1(m): 11:32am On Sep 23, 2017
Wrong place to get any good advice.. Only a minority will give you good advice...

1 Like

Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by Fidelismaria: 11:56am On Sep 23, 2017
grin
story for d gods
just die already and stop disturbing us ere on nairaland
the world is over populated Nigeria is over populated
so we need more dumb pple lyk you to embrace the rope and commit
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by Youngmum1(f): 12:10pm On Sep 23, 2017
0m0nnakoda:

Hanging
Snake Bite
Snake Dance
Crocodile smile
Shooting with pistol
Shooting with rifle

Wow! This is callous.
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by branhampaul: 12:11pm On Sep 23, 2017
remi1444:
OP i understand your feelings, i was in same situation last year. i was depressed and apportioning blames on people and family members for my failure .
i filled in for law but was screened out because of my score but i was offered History which i reluctantly accepted and resat this year and guess what God has been faithful(265 in jamb + 77% over 100% in screening) and i believe God shall complete his project in my life(Law admission).
This achievement was not my own doing but God's handiwork, He sent angels in human form whom i met on nairaland Pranaya and vivaciousvivi. Your thank you is compulsory!
OP never give up most times a failure is a boycott of a fatal disaster. failing builds you, you are made of Gold.I believe you cannot settle for less.
whatsapp me on 08115200788
I love this!. What University did you choose?
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 23, 2017
POpikin:
Am so heart broken. I registered JAMB I scored 236. I registered Post UTME. I scored 22/50 am for law in UST I feel like just dying.

The reason am angry here is that I always asked the guy who registered me if there is any latest information he always said no.

I was reading information on ust instead of current affairs.
Because when I wrote exams 2015 they used it.

I finished the whole book. Just to go to the hall to see current affairs. Their asking about football and other things that are not in government.

Guys advice me. I feel like dying now. I saw them selling the current affairs I didn't buy because the stupid guy who registered me told me what the people are selling is fake to get money. And after the exam I bought it almost everything came out.

Guys my small sis is year 3. My friend had finished am fed up o.

There is no c in my Waec I read so hard. Why didn't God tell me they will not use the information on rsust
grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by 0m0nnakoda: 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2017
Youngmum1:

Wow! This is callous.
Many professionals would disagree. When you plan suicide you must think about the day after, when you become a body.

Who will find it and clean up etc How will it affect them. Try not to leave a mess.
Also do not choose a method whereby you will not die but end up in a wheelchair and a nuisance to other people.
If you feel low and really need help look for a professional .Don't go to social media like Nairaland creating stupid threads.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 23, 2017
Which school is UST?? I can make a staff request and you will be recommended for admission
POpikin:
When I saw the current affairs I started crying in the hall.

I always asked that guy any latest information.

Guys encourage me o. Pls encourage me.

The woman said my 236 jamb and good Waec cannot help me.

My advice to people. Try going to your school to ask for latest information.

Because if the guy told me they will use current affairs I would have finished it one day. Because I finished forcados high school one day.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by WhoBeThisMan: 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2017
0m0nnakoda:
And what does this make you since you feel you must engage me.What does it make your mother? Guy I take God beg you make you no provoke me just face ya lane
smh, you are showing your age my friend
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by publicworky: 2:24pm On Sep 23, 2017
embarassed
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by Conner44: 3:24pm On Sep 23, 2017
Chei!

So ipobexposed has written and failed jamb once again this year?
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by Ofoegbus(m): 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2017
Practice Post UTME CBT Mock Test for any Nigerian University with your mobile phone and get scored at the end
http://adovat.com/quiz/test/post-utme/
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by 0m0nnakoda: 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2017
WhoBeThisMan:
smh, you are showing your age my friend
Na ya age I wan show before? Abeg gerrof my mention and never quote me in your life. That is till you die
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by lanredavidju(m): 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
[quote author=Nicolars post=60740747]#1 be responsible for your failure, don't blame the guy...

That's the first step.
You said your sis is in year3 and your friend is done,my brother, its not by how far, it by how well... If one of them had 2.2 or third class... What was the essense of going to school then in this country of ours where na first-class or 2.1 dem want

whats d meaning of dat 2-2 not really a bad result like u graduated with 1st class if u want to advice advice and stop ranting shiit
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by lanredavidju(m): 4:19pm On Sep 23, 2017
Nicolars:
#1 be responsible for your failure, don't blame the guy...

That's the first step.
You said your sis is in year3 and your friend is done,my brother, its not by how far, it by how well... If one of them had 2.2 or third class... What was the essense of going to school then in this country of ours where na first-class or 2.1

Cc:POpikin
like u graduated with 1st class
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by Nicolars(m): 4:50pm On Sep 23, 2017
lanredavidju:
like u graduated with 1st class

Lol, I'm sorry if you don't feel 2.2 isn't a good grade

I'm not yet a graduate ,but I'm doing very well wink
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by Youngmum1(f): 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
0m0nnakoda:
Many professionals would disagree. When you plan suicide you must think about the day after, when you become a body.

Who will find it and clean up etc How will it affect them. Try not to leave a mess.
Also do not choose a method whereby you will not die but end up in a wheelchair and a nuisance to other people.
If you feel low and really need help look for a professional .Don't go to social media like Nairaland creating stupid threads.
What ''professionals'' are you referring to?
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by POpikin: 5:21pm On Sep 23, 2017
Piiko:
Which school is UST?? I can make a staff request and you will be recommended for admission
pls biko
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by POpikin: 5:22pm On Sep 23, 2017
Yhelay:

Please guy, don't kill ursef there's always a light at the end of the tunnel.. Being within the walls of a Uni for a period of 4/5 yrs doesn't guarantee you a successful life, it's wat u make out of life on your own dat guarantees one...don't give up trying, eventho ur mates are graduates doesn't mean you won't attain the height God has set for you

Pls NLers let's desist from giving some awkward advices, u may not know how it feels until you are in such state

thank u sir
Re: I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 23, 2017
POpikin:

pls biko
you haven't answered my inquiry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic,ede 2013/2014 Admission Session. / Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. / Mr Olaseni Oshifala More Secrets Revealed (screen Shot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.