Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Al-jazeera On President Buhari's Speech At UN Assembly - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-jazeera On President Buhari's Speech At UN Assembly (45702 Views)

Why Nigeria Cannot Afford A Stand-Off With South Africa By Kakanda (Al-jazeera) / President Buhari Leaves For US For UN Assembly, Also To Visit London - Adesina / Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-jazeera On President Buhari's Speech At UN Assembly by BALLOSKI: 9:14am On Sep 23, 2017
iConductor:
Buhari the feeble terrorist cheesy
you don't know the meaning of "feeble" if you use it to describe buhari.
Re: Al-jazeera On President Buhari's Speech At UN Assembly by Bizibi(m): 9:14am On Sep 23, 2017
jaymichael:
You are digressing from the scope of discussion.
nope,I'm confused because a report from an international media said the terrorists has taken over some villages, please you guys should stop defending that man and his confused subjects.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Al-jazeera On President Buhari's Speech At UN Assembly by jaymichael(m): 9:16am On Sep 23, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
They were peaceful until d army attacked their leader
According to reports, they attacked the military for parading close to the residence of their "leader" when is parading term attacking? the deployment of the military is the prerogative of the federal government not some rag tag brainwashed bigoted ignorant protesters.

1 Like

Re: Al-jazeera On President Buhari's Speech At UN Assembly by BALLOSKI: 9:17am On Sep 23, 2017
This shows buhari as a global leader. I foresee Africa having a permanent seat under Buhari presidency. He's always Afrocentric.

1 Like

Re: Al-jazeera On President Buhari's Speech At UN Assembly by oloyede252(m): 9:17am On Sep 23, 2017
freshvine:

Address me with the normal signature or title.

Should I blame it on glaucoma that you didn't find "F" in my name?
Lol... if you ain't suffering from acute glaucoma you won't say president buhari is a terrorist..Bro you dull. think before you type Bro,don't let your fingers to be faster than your brain.

1 Like

Re: Al-jazeera On President Buhari's Speech At UN Assembly by BankeSmalls(f): 9:18am On Sep 23, 2017
jaymichael:
According to reports, they attacked the military for parading close to the residence of their "leader" when is parading term attacking? the deployment of the military is the prerogative of the federal government not some rag tag brainwashed bigoted ignorant protesters.

To what aim was the army deployed?
Re: Al-jazeera On President Buhari's Speech At UN Assembly by BankeSmalls(f): 9:19am On Sep 23, 2017
BALLOSKI:
This shows buhari as a global leader. I foresee Africa having a permanent seat under Buhari presidency. He's always Afrocentric.

Yeah, muslimcentric

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Al-jazeera On President Buhari's Speech At UN Assembly by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:20am On Sep 23, 2017
jaymichael:
Out of the whole Abia state,the military decided to parade on d street leading to their leader house?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-jazeera On President Buhari's Speech At UN Assembly by checkolatunji: 9:23am On Sep 23, 2017
adetayo234:

I wonder what is your definition of a great man. Are you paid to make a fool of yourself and your entire generation?

And you have no respect for other people's opinion and respect for your elders?

I didn't comment for you to quote me and if you must quote or respond just make your point without insult cos bi Omoluabi se ma'se niyen.

1 Like

Re: Al-jazeera On President Buhari's Speech At UN Assembly by Dare2Try(m): 9:24am On Sep 23, 2017
Very interesting, we are silently waiting for his crocodiles to shine their teeth anyhow, then will shall tell him that animal are meant to be consumed
Re: Al-jazeera On President Buhari's Speech At UN Assembly by jaymichael(m): 9:24am On Sep 23, 2017
freshvine:

Were you aware that fulani herdsmen killed Agatu people of BENUE, chase them away and took over their lands with the indigenous people internally displaced?

Did you know that Southern kaduna was terrorised daily with the indigenous losing over a thousand souls? The fulanis made sure that anything that moves and walk was killed, houses burnt and properties destroyed.

Are you also in the know that several villagers were killed in Enugu state? Fulani herdsmen inflicted brutality on the people and till date nothing was done.

Are you aware that fulani herdsmen move around with sophisticated weapons like the AK 47?

Now, that's the real terrorists terrorising people and not unarmed people that made careless statement.

Finally, in the face of this provocation and war against the Christian community by this government, I plead to almighty God to forgive your hypocrisy.
Fulani herdsmen aren't terrorists, the violent ones are criminals, they aren't fighting the government of Nigeria. The issue of herdsmen and farmers clashes have been on even before the creation of Nigeria. It was there before independence, it was there during GEJ era and it is still a problem this administration is fighting. Even in the core North, it is a serious problem. Trying to rope the president because he is Fulani with herdsmen crimes are excuses lame and tired. There isn't ant evidence that this administration or the past one ordered any herdsman to carry out violence against anyone or any group.

1 Like

Re: Al-jazeera On President Buhari's Speech At UN Assembly by checkolatunji: 9:24am On Sep 23, 2017
firo08:
are u ok?

I wish I could see you and give you a dirty slap.

1 Like

Re: Al-jazeera On President Buhari's Speech At UN Assembly by jaymichael(m): 9:25am On Sep 23, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Out of the whole Abia state,the military decided to parade on d street leading to their leader house?
Where is that illegal according to our laws?

1 Like

Re: Al-jazeera On President Buhari's Speech At UN Assembly by adetayo234: 9:26am On Sep 23, 2017
checkolatunji:

And you have no respect for other people's opinion and respect for your elders?

I didn't comment for you to quote me and if you must quote or respond just make your point without insult cos bi Omoluabi se ma'se niyen.

Your opinion said buhari is a great man, and my opinion said he isn't. You have a right to your opinion and I have a right to mine as well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-jazeera On President Buhari's Speech At UN Assembly by superstar1(m): 9:26am On Sep 23, 2017
All the negatives are comments are from one particular section of the country -- children of hate, perdition, enemies of progress, pigs and idiots for the land of red mud and gully erosion.

Get over it loss of 2015. Your hate has driven from being wailers to being terrorists.

See your lives -- Osu Caste

1 Like

Re: Al-jazeera On President Buhari's Speech At UN Assembly by checkolatunji: 9:28am On Sep 23, 2017
adetayo234:

Your opinion said buhari is a great man, and my opinion said he isn't. You have a right to your opinion and I have a right to mine as well.

No, you didn't make any point rather you insulted me. Go thru it again
Re: Al-jazeera On President Buhari's Speech At UN Assembly by jaymichael(m): 9:29am On Sep 23, 2017
BankeSmalls:

To what aim was the army deployed?
Go read the official statement by the military. What I am interested is the legality of the deployment which no one has been able to fault.

1 Like

Re: Al-jazeera On President Buhari's Speech At UN Assembly by Dare2Try(m): 9:31am On Sep 23, 2017
jaymichael:

So out of the whole abia state it was only nnami kanu area that the army deem fit for their parade ground abi? Let me tell u something u don't know, u don't go into an opponent territory uninvited without meeting an resistance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-jazeera On President Buhari's Speech At UN Assembly by jaymichael(m): 9:32am On Sep 23, 2017
Bizibi:
nope,I'm confused because a report from an international media said the terrorists has taken over some villages, please you guys should stop defending that man and his confused subjects.
I am not in the position to give you the situation report from the theater of operation.
Re: Al-jazeera On President Buhari's Speech At UN Assembly by freshvine(f): 9:33am On Sep 23, 2017
oloyede252:

Lol... if you ain't suffering from acute glaucoma you won't say president buhari is a terrorist..Bro you dull. think before you type Bro,don't let your fingers to be faster than your brain.

See for yourself.

1 Share

Re: Al-jazeera On President Buhari's Speech At UN Assembly by adetayo234: 9:35am On Sep 23, 2017
checkolatunji:

No, you didn't make any point rather you insulted me. Go thru it again

You can't say buhari is a great man and hope to go scot free

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-jazeera On President Buhari's Speech At UN Assembly by jaymichael(m): 9:37am On Sep 23, 2017
Dare2Try:

So out of the whole abia state it was only nnami kanu area that the army deem fit for their parade ground abi? Let me tell u something u don't know, u don't go into an opponent territory uninvited without meeting an resistance
Nnamdi Kanu's area is within Nigeria's territory. and the military was legally deployed by the federal government. the prerogative of deployment is with the FG not the invitation if some rag tag terrorists. You put yourself in the line of fire when you made yourself the 'opponent' (to borrow your term) of the military.
Re: Al-jazeera On President Buhari's Speech At UN Assembly by freshvine(f): 9:39am On Sep 23, 2017
jaymichael:
Fulani herdsmen aren't terrorists, the violent ones are criminals, they aren't fighting the government of Nigeria. The issue of herdsmen and farmers clashes have been on even before the creation of Nigeria. It was there before independence, it was there during GEJ era and it is still a problem this administration is fighting. Even in the core North, it is a serious problem. Trying to rope the president because he is Fulani with herdsmen crimes are excuses lame and tired. There isn't ant evidence that this administration or the past one ordered any herdsman to carry out violence against anyone or any group.

I won't argue with you cos you're evil.

Nigeria is a comedy skit. If not how can a government tag unarmed people terrorists?

I am tired with your delusion of grandeur

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Al-jazeera On President Buhari's Speech At UN Assembly by oloyede252(m): 9:46am On Sep 23, 2017
freshvine:

See for yourself.
Bro you still senseless. so because buhari wants Shari'a in Nigeria means he is a terrorist.. you dull.furthermore that a statement he made years ago and he is now the president has he implemented it... think Bro think
Re: Al-jazeera On President Buhari's Speech At UN Assembly by Bizibi(m): 9:51am On Sep 23, 2017
jaymichael:
I am not in the position to give you the situation report from the theater of operation.
heheheheh,was expecting such reply......
Re: Al-jazeera On President Buhari's Speech At UN Assembly by Enice(m): 9:52am On Sep 23, 2017
emmasege:
Bubu can intimidate and silence the local media, he can't do the same to international news channels.

Thank you, Aljazeera for telling the whole world that Buhari is a hypocrite.

Let me also reliably inform you that he's the worst thing that ever happened to my beloved fatherland. I am reporting live from Nigeria.
Emma Powerful, we do not expect anything less from you.

2 Likes

Re: Al-jazeera On President Buhari's Speech At UN Assembly by jaymichael(m): 9:54am On Sep 23, 2017
freshvine:

I won't argue with you cos you're evil.

Nigeria is a comedy skit. If not how can a government tag unarmed people terrorists?

I am tired with your delusion of grandeur
I am not evil, I am practical. I am not bigoted, foolish and ignorant as you. Fault my views if you have a sound counter argument. If you insult me, I won't hesitate to reciprocate.
Re: Al-jazeera On President Buhari's Speech At UN Assembly by Newmanluckyman(m): 9:55am On Sep 23, 2017
juman:
It was nice he talked about the rohingya.

The world was doing too little about their case.
...but buhari didn't mention the plight of the Yazidi Christian people in Syria. Talking about hypocrisy.
Re: Al-jazeera On President Buhari's Speech At UN Assembly by jaymichael(m): 9:57am On Sep 23, 2017
Bizibi:
heheheheh,was expecting such reply......
It isn't my responsibility to educate you.
Re: Al-jazeera On President Buhari's Speech At UN Assembly by freshvine(f): 9:59am On Sep 23, 2017
oloyede252:

Bro you still senseless. so because buhari wants Shari'a in Nigeria means he is a terrorist.. you dull.furthermore that a statement he made years ago and he is now the president has he implemented it... think Bro think

We've Jaiz bank now being the official bank for federal government concerns.

Central Bank is now offering sukkuk, whatever that's means.

Boko haram are operating only in Christian dominated areas. The terrorist group nominated him to be their chief negotiator with the then government run by GEJ.

Buhari warned GEJ to stop killing boko haram members.

Buhari has released all the top commander's of Boko Haram and some script players appointed into his government.

He threatened monkey and baboons will be soaked in blood.

Fulani herdsmen are only killing Christian farmers and displacing them.

Lands are about to be given freely to the herdsmen for propagation of Islam.

On Christmas day, instead of NTA showing Christian documentaries, they were busy showing Islamic programmes.

Miss Nigeria pageant had stopped since Buhari assume leadership.

Nigeria no longer attend sporting events cos our Christian athletes are seen as haram but now participate in Muslim events and Mecca jamboree.

Bro.... Buhari is and will remain a terrorist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-jazeera On President Buhari's Speech At UN Assembly by Bizibi(m): 10:00am On Sep 23, 2017
jaymichael:
It isn't my responsibility to educate you.
yea!!! Always typical from a sycophant.

1 Like

Re: Al-jazeera On President Buhari's Speech At UN Assembly by BALLOSKI: 10:08am On Sep 23, 2017
BankeSmalls:

Yeah, muslimcentric
didn't you guys always tell us how Jonathan should defend Christians? What's wrong in being muslimcentric?

Didn't Jonathan government vote against Palestine having their own state?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video) / Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) / Bola Ige’s Murder: We Were Paid Huge Money In Abuja – Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.