Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video) (45661 Views)

How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) / Shehu Sani: "Tinubu Is Not As Old As You Portray Him" (Photo) / Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video) by jaybenugo: 2:37pm On Jun 20, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHWdbsTt5ZA

A video making rounds online showed moment a yet-to-be-identified Nigerian soldier was pushed around by a tout, IgbereTV reports.

The tout who also tried assaulting him was stopped by those present at the scene. The soldier eventually entered the bus he alighted from before the incident.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CfBn3wRAAwC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1 Like 7 Shares

Re: Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video) by PresidObi: 2:37pm On Jun 20, 2022

1 Like

Re: Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video) by endsarrrs(f): 2:43pm On Jun 20, 2022
He is just being careful

He is not provoked

He doesn't want to stalk his job

Touts are useless and gat nothing to loose

Maybe he is just one of those Simp~le soldiers!

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video) by osemoses1234(m): 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
One on one is allowed

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video) by Zonefree(m): 3:45pm On Jun 20, 2022
Nigerian soldiers only flex muscle when they're in group. One on One, they're nothing. I witnessed how a truck pusher pummeled one soldier some time in Ariaria international market ABA, I come dey pity the soldier sef.

218 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video) by ivandragon: 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2022
The supposed tout is probably in his 'hood' & the soldier is alone. The soldier was wise not to escalate the matter... it would have been a different story for the soldier, however, the whole neighbour would have been made to pay heavily...

174 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video) by shortIGBOman: 4:32pm On Jun 20, 2022
endsarrrs:
He is just being careful

He is not provoked

He doesn't want to stalk his job

Touts are useless and gat nothing to loose

Maybe he is just one of those Simp~le soldiers!

You are very correct. He is being careful. Before he will kill someone.

334 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video) by shortIGBOman: 4:36pm On Jun 20, 2022
Zonefree:
Nigerian soldiers only flex muscle when they're in group. One on One, they're nothing. I witnessed how a truck pusher pummeled one soldier some time in Ariaria international market ABA, I come dey pity the soldier sef.

See weting this Emeka dey talk. The one wey Soldiers dey do una for East nko? You come online dey make mouth.

God bless our Gallant Soldiers. The most respected Soldiers in Africa.

284 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video) by Christane: 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2022
a soldier is only powerful wen he his in group and armed with a gun ... d street z military so everybody z a soldier

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2022
Zonefree:

Too much irresponsibility made people to lose the Respect they used to have for soldiers. Maybe someday they would regain it.

This one is forming gentle because he realized he is alone and is no match to the guy physically, otherwise he would have forced him to swim inside gutter.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video) by shortIGBOman: 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2022
Sergio101:

Ya always yarning dust.

Is that how your brain really is??

I mean dust full your brain??

Chai, see painment. Take am easy, no go close to the Transformer wey dey your area and avoid Rat Poison. Cause if you do the needful, you won't be missed. grin grin

247 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video) by Sergio101(m): 6:52pm On Jun 20, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Chai, see painment. Take am easy, no go close to the Transformer wey dey your area and avoid Rat Poison. Cause if you do the needful, you won't be missed. grin grin

Still a gibberish!!

8 Likes

Re: Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video) by Vyzz: 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2022
Sergio101:

Still a gibberish!!

You get time the reply idiot.

You know see say his comments no dey connect with the last one?.

No try am again

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video) by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2022
shortIGBOman:

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video) by HilcomTech(m): 7:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
Christane:
a soldier is only powerful wen he his in group and armed with a gun ... d street z military so everybody z a soldier

Learn to be careful with a trained soldier.

Same you will be crying upandan if the soldier decides to react.

I am a martial artist and I will not get into a fight. I try to avoid trouble when I can.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video) by Chinjo2: 8:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
Maybe he is a fake soldier. But if he is a real soldier, watch out for part two of the movie.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video) by NewDelhi(m): 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2022
Chinjo2:
Maybe he is a fake soldier. But if he is a real soldier, watch out for part two of the movie.
HilcomTech:

Learn to be careful with a trained soldier.

Same you will be crying upandan if the soldier decides to react.

I am a martial artist and I will not get into a fight. I try to avoid trouble when I can.
Assetinvestor:

Too much irresponsibility made people to lose the Respect they used to have for soldiers. Maybe someday they would regain it.

This one is forming gentle because he realized he is alone and is no match to the guy physically, otherwise he would have forced him to swim inside gutter.

Which fake soldier? He's real. Ogbeni boys dey beat soldiers anyhow for Lagos o. Most especially these touts. They got nothing to lose just like someone said. If you wan fight soldier, no try am for environment where you dey live or hustle coz truth be told sha they no dey accept defeat easily grin. They go still carry korofo boys come back. I remember for uni those days when one of my guys challenge one. For one week straight baba no sleep for house coz those guys just dey patrol day and night dey find am.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video) by NewDelhi(m): 8:21pm On Jun 20, 2022
ivandragon:
The supposed tout is probably in his 'hood' & the soldier is alone. The soldier was wise not to escalate the matter... it would have been a different story for the soldier, however, the whole neighbour would have been made to pay heavily...
Exactly. If the tout was close to a barracks, base or checkpoint. He go maintain too. When you're in enemy or close to enemy territory , you gats maintain

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video) by Miracle2020: 8:21pm On Jun 20, 2022
Zonefree:
do you know how many soldiers will enter there if the start fight. Every passerby soldier will join the fight the moment they saw a soldier with uniform in trouble. That is the spirit of a soldier.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video) by Charmingrascal(m): 8:54pm On Jun 20, 2022
Y'all bloggers just write stories without confirming the authenticity.
How did y'all know that the dude was actually a lout and what if it was the soldier in their usual manner of oppressing civilians who was trying to intimidate and oppress the guy and the dude stood his ground because he was cock sure that the soldier stood no chance in a "ONE on ONE" melee.
Soldiers are like cultists they can't engage in a man to man scuffle unless they have back up.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video) by Shakur147(m): 9:31pm On Jun 20, 2022
Wow
Re: Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video) by TheJust101: 9:31pm On Jun 20, 2022
Which kind report be this
Re: Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video) by supereagle(m): 9:32pm On Jun 20, 2022
D
Re: Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video) by Juicygees(m): 9:32pm On Jun 20, 2022
this one lucky say it's only one soldier
Re: Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video) by Iblak: 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2022
Lol, what can I say like this

Re: Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video) by smile11s(m): 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2022
Hmm
Re: Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video) by emmanuelbrown26: 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2022
Video is damn poor abeg, but from what I watched, shows that there was a time men were men not this day, we hv guys without liver joining military anyhow.
I remember in those days when soldiers get respect but now na chicken heart dem get.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) / Nigerian Female Soldiers Back In The 60's (pictures) / Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Tanko Muhammad Looking Fresh, Younger In New Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.