Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Boerboel Puppies Available For Sale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Boerboel Puppies Available For Sale (917 Views)

Boerboel Puppies Both Male And Female / Boerboel Puppies available 2 Females 1 Male left... / Rottweiler/boerboel Mix Puppies Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boerboel Puppies Available For Sale by Nightwatchknine: 7:20am On Sep 23, 2017
Puppies are Six weeks old with first shot of DHLPP administered and proper deforming, males and females are available contact me on 08135687576 puppies are in lagos, can be transported to buyers in ibadan, osogbo personally

Re: Boerboel Puppies Available For Sale by Nightwatchknine: 7:23am On Sep 23, 2017
Selling fast 9puppies available

Re: Boerboel Puppies Available For Sale by Abudu2000(m): 7:37am On Sep 23, 2017
How much for female grin grin I like their scarry look lol
Re: Boerboel Puppies Available For Sale by Nightwatchknine: 8:15am On Sep 23, 2017
75k for female 70k for male

1 Like

Re: Boerboel Puppies Available For Sale by Nightwatchknine: 4:47pm On Sep 23, 2017
Still available
Re: Boerboel Puppies Available For Sale by withyhu: 12:22am On Sep 24, 2017
I DONT KNOW WHO THIS IS BUT DO NOT SEND MONEY IN ADVANCE TO THIS FELLOW WITHOUT YOUR PUPPY DELIVERED TO YOU FIRST. THESE PUPPIES BELONG TO MY VERY GOOD FRIEND, MR CHRIS. I SINGLE HANDEDLY HELPED HIM RAISE THESE PUPPIES FROM A DAY OLD TO WHAT THEY ARE NOW. I'M NOT EXACTLY SAYING HE'S A SCAM, HE MIGHT HAVE LINKS TO ME IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER AS PUP SALES SOMETIMES IS BASED ON NETWORKING. MY POINT IS THAT YOU DO NOT SEND MONEY TO HIM IN ADVANCE FOR ANY REASON, JUST TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE. I PERSONALLY SNAPPED THOSE DOGS WITH MY CLIENTS PHONE, ABOUT 40 PLUS PICS. SO PLEASE BE CAREFUL. I COULD UPLOAD AS MANY PICX OF THE PUPS AND PARENTS HERE TO SUPPORT MY CLAIM IF YOU WANT. HERE'S AN OPEN CHALLENGE TO HIM IF HE'S THE REAL OWNER. LET HIM UPLOAD A PICX OF A BROWN AND BRINDLE PUPPY FROM THIS LITTER WITH A LEAVE TIED TO THEIR NECK OR SOMETHING TO PROVE HIMSELF AND GAIN TRUST. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PURPOSE OF THIS WRITE UP IS TO EXPOSE HIM IF HE'S A SCAM AND SAVE UNSUSPECTING INNOCENT BUYERS AND NOT TO TANNISH HIS IMAGE OR POST/ADVERT. WE'RE WORKING HARD TO SAVE ONLINE BUYERS FROM BEING SCAMMED AND REKINDLE THE TRUST THAT ONCE EXISTED IN ONLINE MARKETING. THANK YOU.

2 Likes

Re: Boerboel Puppies Available For Sale by withyhu: 10:16am On Sep 24, 2017
I JUST CONFIRMED THIS PERSON, HE IS A FRIEND TO A FRIEND OF MINE. LIKE I SAID EARLIER, ITS A NETWORK RELATED BUSINESS. THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO FEAR, HE IS TRUST WORTHY. I DROPPED THE PREVIOUS COMMENT JUST TO CAUTION BUYERS PRIOR TO THE TIME I CONCLUDE MY INVESTIGATIONS, SHOULD HE BE A SCAM, BUT HE IS NOT. I REPEAT, HE IS TRUST WORTHY.

1 Like

Re: Boerboel Puppies Available For Sale by Nightwatchknine: 10:45am On Sep 24, 2017
It is good you raised the alarm, but my advice is that you make proper findings b4 coming here to indirectly tag me as a scam, at least you called me to pretend as a buyer, and during our conversation I never asked you to send me money in anyway, I even said you are free to come and see them yourself, you raising the pups does not mean you should know all forms of connections to the direct owner, so please be matured, what impression are you trying to give the people intending to buy those pups, so Mr make proper investigations b4 saying things on this platform

2 Likes

Re: Boerboel Puppies Available For Sale by Nightwatchknine: 7:10am On Sep 25, 2017
Still selling 3 female Brindle left and males
Re: Boerboel Puppies Available For Sale by Nightwatchknine: 3:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
Puppies are still available

(1) (Reply)

Boerboel Puppies Available For Sale / People Are Sharing Pictures Of Their Dogs All Grown Up And It’s Cute / Black Male Labrador Puppy Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.