Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies /  Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 (133419 Views)

Ecobank Nigeria Nationwide Graduate Management Development Programme 2018 / Ecobank Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment 2018 / Ecobank Nigeria Limited Fresh Graduate Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Nigerianbaby1(m): 12:15pm On Jan 03, 2018
Just seeing the regret mail now.... cryJust seeing the regret mail now....
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Vizzim: 12:31pm On Jan 03, 2018
Just got a regret mail now. I honestly don't know how dragthenet selection is.
Moving forward
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by CSmooth: 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2018
I just a mail from Ecobank that I passed the test. Please who knows what the next stage is like?

taiwiki:
Good day guys, pls has anyone received a feedback from ecobank? I contacted dragnet and they told me it's Ecobank that will get back to us if successful.
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by inteligente: 12:53pm On Jan 03, 2018
CSmooth:
I just a mail from Ecobank that I passed the test. Please who knows what the next stage is like?

Congratulations!

What material did you use to prepare for the Ecobank. I wrote the test and got a regret mail. I just want to prepare ahead.

Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by ikayflex: 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2018
Pls is there a whatsapp group someone should add me 08132098643 thanks
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Jerryojozy(m): 1:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
Regret mail..Don't know their selection criteria. To those that are successful congrats.
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by tscara(m): 1:06pm On Jan 03, 2018
Praise God I got a success mail. I pray God will not let this end in disappointment like union bank.

2 Likes

Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 03, 2018
got a regret mail too, its well sha

1 Like

Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by CSmooth: 3:20pm On Jan 03, 2018
Please does anyone know how much the pay will be and how long the training lasts?
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by taiwiki(m): 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2018
I just saw the regret mail too cry
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by psalms37(f): 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2018
Also got a regret mail n its quite painful cos of all d money n effort but it it is well sha
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by haylegbede1(m): 4:56pm On Jan 03, 2018
If you got a regret mail can I hear you say:

I AM GOING TO MAKE IT REGARDLESS! grin

We have to move on, no time!

I'm out

12 Likes

Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by horlumightyy(m): 5:02pm On Jan 03, 2018
also got a regret mail, though was expecting it so i wasn't too disappointed. 2018 promises to be a better year for me regardless of any sad mail received

6 Likes

Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by ohienmhen1: 6:05pm On Jan 03, 2018
Got a success mail. To the Glory of God ofcourse. I believe everyone will get responses before the week runs out
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by DivineKayy(m): 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2018
What next?
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by gpstars: 6:22pm On Jan 03, 2018
Xtaah:
I just hope they won't have conditions like access bank.
Any opinion on this?
wats conditions does access bank have
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by chilez(f): 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2018
Exactly what I told myself, 2018 we move.
horlumightyy:
also got a regret mail, though was expecting it so i wasn't too disappointed. 2018 promises to be a better year for me regardless of any sad mail received

1 Like

Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 03, 2018
I'm just wondering how these companies cannot see that dragnet is poorly structured, ineffective and utterly incompetent in screening participants.

A firm that packs over 200 Persons in one tiny cubicle at Anthony, sets abstract questions that is not only useless but the options are tiny and you'll have to strain to see properly, The numerical, my questions loaded before my graph fully displayed and time kept counting. like wtf!! and you expect them to pass?? It's luck that counts in such nonsensical scenario not brains.

Now, before you think I'm crying foul, this is the first Dragnet test i'm failing, i've passed numerous ones and i still maintain the fact that any sensible organization will not outsource to dragnet. workforce coordination is miles better. although workforce has it's own issues too.

6 Likes

Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Sambest2(m): 10:27pm On Jan 03, 2018
GreatHercules:
I'm just wondering how these companies cannot see that dragnet is poorly structured, ineffective and utterly incompetent in screening participants.

A firm that packs over 200 Persons in one tiny cubicle at Anthony, sets abstract questions that is not only useless but the options are tiny and you'll have to strain to see properly, The numerical, my questions loaded before my graph fully displayed and time kept counting. like wtf!! and you expect them to pass?? It's luck that counts in such nonsensical scenario not brains.

Now, before you think I'm crying foul, this is the first Dragnet test i'm failing, i've passed numerous ones and i still maintain the fact that any sensible organization will not outsource to dragnet. workforce coordination is miles better. although workforce has it's own issues too.

This is the first dragnet test you are failing of the numerous dragnet tests you have written in time past and you say you are not crying foul.

The conditions you've stated, I bet they all manifested in previous dragnet tests. If you did not advance, move on, instead of crucifying dragnet. God bless us all.

Modify: Why did you not wail to other non sensible organizations that recruited the same dragnet for their test, I guess after you passed the aptitude test, the organizations became sensible and dragnet, competent .

5 Likes

Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by ayokenny17(f): 12:15am On Jan 04, 2018
i got a regret mail today and its so painful...anyway, better days ahead!
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by gofaik(m): 12:52am On Jan 04, 2018
Xtaah:
I just hope they won't have conditions like access bank.
Any opinion on this?
What was Access bank's conditions?
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by taiwiki(m): 4:59am On Jan 04, 2018
gofaik:

What was Access bank's conditions?
maximum age is 24 for Bsc holders
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by ohienmhen1: 6:45am On Jan 04, 2018
taiwiki:

Ecobank requested people not older than 26 by December 2017 in their initial job publication. If you fit this criteria you are fine.
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 04, 2018
Sambest2:

This is the first dragnet test you are failing of the numerous dragnet tests you have written in time past and you say you are not crying foul.

The conditions you've stated, I bet they all manifested in previous dragnet tests. If you did not advance, move on, instead of crucifying dragnet. God bless us all.

Modify: Why did you not wail to other non sensible organizations that recruited the same dragnet for their test, I guess after you passed the aptitude test, the organizations became sensible and dragnet, competent .
Dude, i have always had this as an opinion, and i've said it numerous times, maybe not on nairaland because i don't post much. It doesn't matter when or why though. i was just restating the obvious! dragnet has to do better.

modified: believe me i moved on a long time from this particular recruitment. it just annoys me that some persons that really need this job and prepared well for it would have been rejected not because he/she isn't good enough, but because of dragnets incompetence.

2 Likes

Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Gpeculiar: 1:24pm On Jan 04, 2018
GreatHercules:

Spot on
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Gpeculiar: 1:38pm On Jan 04, 2018
Sambest2:

Sambest2, try to understand the crux of his post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Toshibasexy(m): 3:32pm On Jan 04, 2018
Congrat to those of you that were choosen

2 Likes

Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 04, 2018
Toshibasexy:
Congrat to those of you that were choosing

Chosen
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Gifty19: 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
Please update on the next stage. Useful tip is highly welcomed and appreciated. Thanks
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Toshibasexy(m): 4:16pm On Jan 04, 2018
Hipsofagoddess:

Chosen
Thanks for the correction, it was the auto suggestion feature on my phone that did that

3 Likes

Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by gofaik(m): 8:54am On Jan 05, 2018
taiwiki:

It was stated clearly as one of the requirements na. Buh Eco said 26years maximum. Just stay positive. What's yours is yours.
Access asked those who were selected to bring in clients, a number of clients with certain amounts. I thought that's what you were talking about

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (36) (Reply)

Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 / 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test / Vacancies 5.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.