Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,137 members, 7,835,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Hadiza Aliyu Gabon: "Advise Your Father To Divorce Your Mother & Marry Me" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hadiza Aliyu Gabon: "Advise Your Father To Divorce Your Mother & Marry Me" (39774 Views)

How Mercy Johnson Rescued Hadiza Abubakar From Drowning On Movie Set / Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos / Meet Hadiza Gabon, Most Beautiful Actress In Kannywood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hadiza Aliyu Gabon: "Advise Your Father To Divorce Your Mother & Marry Me" by NerdyFullo(m): 3:11pm On Sep 23, 2017
Though I don't speak both English & Hausa as first language, but I think the nearest accurate Word-to-word translation is.....

Would you advise your Old man to retire your mama and bring me in

:I don't know much English grammar
Re: Hadiza Aliyu Gabon: "Advise Your Father To Divorce Your Mother & Marry Me" by EazyMoh(m): 3:25pm On Sep 23, 2017
CEEcey:
SAVAGE!!!
Ah te U!
Re: Hadiza Aliyu Gabon: "Advise Your Father To Divorce Your Mother & Marry Me" by bullbull2: 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2017
sad

Re: Hadiza Aliyu Gabon: "Advise Your Father To Divorce Your Mother & Marry Me" by kingsmaila(m): 4:54pm On Sep 23, 2017
That is the best response to such question. There is no spinster that is not willing to marry except if she has not found the right man. Marriageable men are scarce these days due to economic hardship and some men may be afraid of her social class. I like her.
Re: Hadiza Aliyu Gabon: "Advise Your Father To Divorce Your Mother & Marry Me" by Jesuspikin8: 5:50pm On Sep 23, 2017
Flashh:
I can't believe tweets typed in Hausa could made front-page.

Are you now expecting us to go download Hausa translator?
grin
Re: Hadiza Aliyu Gabon: "Advise Your Father To Divorce Your Mother & Marry Me" by vertueptime: 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2017
kimbraa:
Very lame. Shebi for Islamic laws man fit marry upto 4 wives?. His father needn't divorce his mum but make her his second wife, that's if he doesn't have one. grin

If there was an exam for Sarcasm u wil score F9
Re: Hadiza Aliyu Gabon: "Advise Your Father To Divorce Your Mother & Marry Me" by lafean20(f): 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2017
kingsmaila:
That is the best response to such question. There is no spinster that is not willing to marry except if she has not found the right man. Marriageable men are scarce these days due to economic hardship and some men may be afraid of her social class. I like her.
u dey among the few ppl wey make sensible comment among all the comments wey I don read,....guy! ur head too correct.

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Aliyu Gabon: "Advise Your Father To Divorce Your Mother & Marry Me" by flyDixon: 9:50pm On Sep 23, 2017
Florblu:
We don't even understand that language@op

Well, her response does not correspond with the topic

Translation : Oh would you advice the old man to retire the old woman and bring me?
Re: Hadiza Aliyu Gabon: "Advise Your Father To Divorce Your Mother & Marry Me" by BALLOSKI: 10:36pm On Sep 23, 2017
Florblu:
We don't even understand that language@op

Guy: by God's grace, you're of marriageable age; bring forth a suitor(husband)

The actress: or will advise your dad to divorce your mum and marry me?
Re: Hadiza Aliyu Gabon: "Advise Your Father To Divorce Your Mother & Marry Me" by Bashirjaja01(m): 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2017
Kamata yayi tayi masa godiya cikin hikima, koda shi bai fada da niyyar waazantar da ita ba.
Re: Hadiza Aliyu Gabon: "Advise Your Father To Divorce Your Mother & Marry Me" by Reeberry: 8:34am On Sep 24, 2017
I no understand that tweet o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Damilola Adegbite Looks Flawless In Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Naira Marley Drops Sextape, Fans React / Iyabo Ojo Flaunts Her New Shape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.