Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos (65029 Views)

Court Orders Police To Arrest Hadiza Gabon / Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation / Meet Hadiza Gabon, Most Beautiful Actress In Kannywood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 7:28am On Apr 10, 2019
Tension has been brewing between two Hausa actresses for some days now following accusation of lesbianism being labelled by one against the other.

Kannywood actress, Amina Muhammad, popularly known as Amina Amal, was said to have accused her colleague in the industry, Hadiza Gabon of lesbianism.

Amina who is a Cameroonian-born actress, was recently criticised over her attire which exposed parts of her body. After the backlash, she took to social media to gave a sound warning to her colleague whom she accused of being a bad person..

According to the actress, the accused person who loves being percieved as a good person by the public - has skeletons in her cupboard. She accused her colleague of lesbianism as she shared screenshots of their purported chat.

Hadiza Gabon who felt the accusations were directed at her, later confronted Amina yesterday and beat her over the issue which has been trending online.

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/kanywood-hadiza-gabon-beats-amina-amal-over-lesbianism-allegation.html

2 Shares

Re: Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos by JasonScoolari: 7:33am On Apr 10, 2019
Hausa CeeC and Alex don dey get am hot. grin
Good looking out to Hadiza Gabon.

Moral of the Story; "Learn How To Mind Your Business"

29 Likes

Re: Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 10, 2019
Haullywood want to start their own too abi?

2 Likes

Re: Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos by Olalan(m): 7:46am On Apr 10, 2019
What's the difference BTW lesbianism and prostituting? All these actress are guilty of one of them.

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 10, 2019
When I was in the north I witnessed cases of lesbianism amongst Hausa women... I think they have the highest proportion of lesbianism in Nigeria.

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos by Importanter: 7:53am On Apr 10, 2019
See my signature
Re: Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos by Pekele007: 8:04am On Apr 10, 2019
Olalan:
What's the difference BTW lesbianism and prostituting? All these actress are guilty of one of them.

ALL? Look at how useless your brain is now.

Frustrated and poor Nigerian. No go find job o, keep generalizing.

6 Likes

Re: Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos by BabangidaHamza(m): 8:25am On Apr 10, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
When I was in the north I witnessed cases of lesbianism amongst Hausa women... I think they have the highest proportion of lesbianism in Nigeria.
My friend u re saying nothing but the truth.. Our Hausa women are now lesbians, drug addicts and at the same time thieves

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos by soberdrunk(m): 9:24am On Apr 10, 2019
Just "3 slaps" and you call it 'beat? angry

2 Likes

Re: Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos by TechCapon(m): 9:25am On Apr 10, 2019
It's not even the story I'm concerned about but the background of the house the so called actress is living. Let them meet their colleagues in nollywood to show them how they make their money. It's obvious there's no money in the industry

4 Likes

Re: Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos by BusinessHub1: 9:26am On Apr 10, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
My friend u re saying nothing but the truth.. Our Hausa women are now lesbians, drug addicts and at the same time thieves
Even here in Abuja, 4 in every 5 Hausa youths are chronic Indian herm smokers, boys and girls alike. Hausas and drugs are like bread and butter.

49 Likes

Re: Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 10, 2019
BabangidaHamza:

Olodo. Your women not our women. You are probably bakatafe from Kaduna

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos by Caseless: 9:26am On Apr 10, 2019
sad
Re: Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos by EggSauce(m): 9:26am On Apr 10, 2019
Na gay and lesbianism full North now

9 Likes

Re: Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos by GOFRONT(m): 9:27am On Apr 10, 2019
You Bet9ja scammer....This is not how to make money to buy the Benz...
Re: Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos by Guyman02: 9:27am On Apr 10, 2019
Fred78821:
Read below

Please take this Bet9ja scam elsewhere

6 Likes

Re: Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos by BusinessHub1: 9:28am On Apr 10, 2019
papiforreal:

You are a kid. When your seniors tell you the truth accept and move on. Stop ranting and making a fool of yourself.

54 Likes

Re: Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos by Richdad50(m): 9:28am On Apr 10, 2019
grin
Re: Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos by Caseless: 9:28am On Apr 10, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
liar!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos by depezee(m): 9:29am On Apr 10, 2019
BabangidaHamza:

You are correct.

Housa is a useless tribe.

They are our major problem in this shithole.

12 Likes

Re: Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos by GOFRONT(m): 9:29am On Apr 10, 2019
grin

Where is Danjuma Goje??.....Pls comman carry your sisters
Re: Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos by paddyofboss(m): 9:30am On Apr 10, 2019
Hausa people and useless news are like ********
Re: Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos by Stalwert: 9:31am On Apr 10, 2019
depezee:

You are correct.

Housa is a useless tribe.

They are our major problem in this shithole.

hjdff:
fders

Shameless workers of iniquity

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos by BabangidaHamza(m): 9:33am On Apr 10, 2019
papiforreal:

Wallahi Tallahi ni Dan Kano ne, amma lesbianism da shaye-shaye, da sata yayiwa Matan mu yawa

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Slays In Ankara Outfits And Boots / Anita Joseph's Skin Damaged By Tattoo [PICS] / Clarion Chukwurah And Husband, Anthony Boyd Step Out In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.