Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

‘Let Me Rape My Cousin’ – Nigerians React To Claim The World Will End Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘Let Me Rape My Cousin’ – Nigerians React To Claim The World Will End Today (1763 Views)

DJ Kaywise: 'I Will End It All By 9PM Tonight' / Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' / "Jamil Balogun Will End Up In a Club" - Fan To Teebillz, He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Let Me Rape My Cousin’ – Nigerians React To Claim The World Will End Today by stane007: 8:32am On Sep 23, 2017
Someone asked this morning on Facebook ‘Please, Is this heaven or hell’!

Lol! So a group of Christian numerologists claimed that the world will end today, September 23rd.

According to them, a verse in the Bible proves that the end of the world is near.

The verse is Luke 21: 25 to 26.

‘“25: There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’

“’26: Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.’

This left Nigerians scared, many indecisive, alot of people refused to sleep(Me included), alot of people were even making jokes out of it.

And here we are all still bobling and living! Is this Jupiter? Here’s how Nigerians reacted including a guy who joked that he would rape his cousin because he was not ready to die a virgin.

http://www.lailasblog.com/nigerians-reacted-hilarious-claim-world-will-end-today-september-23rd/

cc: Lalasticlala, mynd44, fynestboi

Re: ‘Let Me Rape My Cousin’ – Nigerians React To Claim The World Will End Today by stane007: 8:33am On Sep 23, 2017

Re: ‘Let Me Rape My Cousin’ – Nigerians React To Claim The World Will End Today by Nwodosis(m): 8:34am On Sep 23, 2017
I don't believe that the world end but I believe that living things can stop existing on Earth!
Re: ‘Let Me Rape My Cousin’ – Nigerians React To Claim The World Will End Today by dingbang(m): 8:41am On Sep 23, 2017
Let me rape my crush... Stupid bloggers turned it into cousin .. Rubbish thread
Re: ‘Let Me Rape My Cousin’ – Nigerians React To Claim The World Will End Today by uwammebi: 8:49am On Sep 23, 2017
grin
Re: ‘Let Me Rape My Cousin’ – Nigerians React To Claim The World Will End Today by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:50am On Sep 23, 2017
lol..... hilarious
Re: ‘Let Me Rape My Cousin’ – Nigerians React To Claim The World Will End Today by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:52am On Sep 23, 2017
Funny grin
Re: ‘Let Me Rape My Cousin’ – Nigerians React To Claim The World Will End Today by stane007: 9:00am On Sep 23, 2017
Clearly you are blind! GO THOUGH THE POST, THIS TIME SLOWLY...
dingbang:
Let me rape my crush... Stupid bloggers turned it into cousin .. Rubbish thread

1 Like

Re: ‘Let Me Rape My Cousin’ – Nigerians React To Claim The World Will End Today by dingbang(m): 9:03am On Sep 23, 2017
stane007:
Clearly you are blind! GO THOUGH THE POST, THIS TIME SLOWLY...
chill....
Re: ‘Let Me Rape My Cousin’ – Nigerians React To Claim The World Will End Today by YomzzyDBlogger: 9:05am On Sep 23, 2017
Ok
Re: ‘Let Me Rape My Cousin’ – Nigerians React To Claim The World Will End Today by babywhite(f): 9:12am On Sep 23, 2017
is been cloudy since I woke up Now is raining

1 Like

Re: ‘Let Me Rape My Cousin’ – Nigerians React To Claim The World Will End Today by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 23, 2017
The day it'll end, people will think it's a joke
Re: ‘Let Me Rape My Cousin’ – Nigerians React To Claim The World Will End Today by muller101(m): 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2017
It's already Sept . 24 in Australia.
Re: ‘Let Me Rape My Cousin’ – Nigerians React To Claim The World Will End Today by Danieldexii(m): 4:05pm On Sep 23, 2017
babywhite:
is been cloudy since I woke up
Now is raining

lol, na were you dey liv? bsides goan read ur bible, no b water God go use dis time around
Re: ‘Let Me Rape My Cousin’ – Nigerians React To Claim The World Will End Today by manuelzz(m): 4:53pm On Sep 23, 2017
If anything happens to this world we should hold bobrisky and caitlyn jenner responsible! angry

People go just dey alter God plans for this world! undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I’m Single And Focused-- Ifeoma Obi / See Photo Of Nina While She Was Black Before She Bleached Her Skin / Alex Unusual Rocks Ankara Style, Exposes Sideboobs On Int'l Youth Day - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.