Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,060 members, 7,859,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:35 PM

I’m Single And Focused-- Ifeoma Obi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Single And Focused-- Ifeoma Obi (1774 Views)

Meet Regina Daniels' Sisters, Destiny And Ifeoma Daniels / Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' / Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Single And Focused-- Ifeoma Obi by 8Ebisco: 7:56am On Feb 18, 2018
Ifeoma Obi is a new actress in Nollywood. She is not the regular cast you know but in recent month you will all get to see her as she is appearing in Funke Akindele’s new production.

The actress was born and raised in California, she is just 22 and she is ready to take the industry by storm with her acting prowess.

In a recent chat she disclosed that she does not have a boyfriend as she is only interested in achieving her dreams for now.

She said “I don’t have a boyfriend for now. Well, I can’t say if I’m still a v*****, all I know is that, there is time for everything. So, I will have a boyfriend in God’s time. For now, I’m single and focused.”

This is hilarious.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/im-single-and-focused-ifeoma-obi.html

1 Like

Re: I’m Single And Focused-- Ifeoma Obi by Shedrack777: 8:00am On Feb 18, 2018
she wan really chop men money that's why she's claiming being single. but no be my money she go chop sha
Re: I’m Single And Focused-- Ifeoma Obi by mikejj(m): 10:06am On Feb 18, 2018
grin she never reach 30 years.we understand

(1) (Reply)

Mr P Almost Forgot His Wife's Birthday See What He Did Next / Man Publicly Begs Actress Onyi Alex To Show Him Her Private Part (photo) / Jidenna having Fun With A Cute Baby (yeni Kuti’s Grandchild) At Afrika Shrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.