Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) (61187 Views)

Tight Security At National Assembly Ahead Of Inauguration, Election Of Leaders / List Of Top 50 Longest Serving National Leaders Around The World / Africa Should Be "Ashamed" Of Leaders Seeking Treatment Abroad - SA Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by armadeo(m): 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2017
Explorers:
A Governor

This one has humbled many civil servant with his humility.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by armadeo(m): 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2017
Nukualofa:
The only picture that made a mess of all other pictures here.

I will love my little baby forever

Jeez. Touching

1 Like

Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by Yahoo1(m): 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2017
Nukualofa:
The only picture that made a mess of all other pictures here.

I will love my little baby forever
Are Cheetahs not faster than deers? well...nice one.
Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by purplekayc(m): 4:12pm On Sep 23, 2017
angry there's no humble Nigerian politician .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by armadeo(m): 4:12pm On Sep 23, 2017
Yahoo1:
Are Cheetahs not faster than deers? well...nice one.

She could have outrun them cos they would have hunted the slower babies.

2 Likes

Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by Chommieblaq(f): 4:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
grin grin grin
Humour me Explorers, I bet next year, we will see more humbling pics from our politicians, dem go even come sweep my parlour for me.

And don't forget the #50 sachet milo and milk breakfast pic

1 Like

Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by Ebubemg(m): 4:16pm On Sep 23, 2017
Explorers:
When they show they really care about their citizens

Group of leaders sweeping.

Lalasticlala Mynd44
this sweeping was APC governors sweeping out PDP embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by Kimy97(f): 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
No one is a commoner...we re equal
Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by Kharyur: 4:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
[quote author=Explorers post=60743704]A first lady frying. undecided[quote author=Explorers post=60743704]A first lady frying. Hawking with security guard. Awon were

1 Like

Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by Adiwana: 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2017
Adding Nigerian leaders spoiled everything.Your first thread am disappointed in
Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by SirImole(m): 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2017
hilroy:
Nigerian politicians own are confirmed certified pure eye services while that of their oyinbo counterparts are genuine show of humility

Why are you like this?

How are you so sure that that of their oyinbo counterparts are genuine show of humility?

Haven't you at least, for once heard the phrase that "you can't trust politicians in all part of the world"?

I can only beg you to stop painting this our dear country in bad light, we are really not that bad, you know?

1 Like

Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by MENTORCH(m): 4:28pm On Sep 23, 2017
All this is just for the media and publicity stunt, the real humble ones you won't even know they did things like this.
Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by eezeribe(m): 4:39pm On Sep 23, 2017
BankeSmalls:
Nigeria leaders are never humble. We are cursed with the worst of the worst leaders in the world.
We are not cursed with the worst leaders,we are the worst citizens....
Bad citizens become bad leaders.

1 Like

Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by Timijo(m): 4:39pm On Sep 23, 2017
They are not humble leaders, but hypocrites. How can they claim that they are doing community service and well dressed?
Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by Israelfx2(m): 4:40pm On Sep 23, 2017
FTC. grin angry angry angry angry angry grin
Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by KaptainAfrika: 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2017
This is the equivalent of a guy who wants to smash. After he has smashed, it is another story.
Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by JaffyJoe(m): 4:43pm On Sep 23, 2017
Kimy97:
No one is a commoner...we re equal

In God's eye only.
Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by mamajaz(f): 4:51pm On Sep 23, 2017
muller101:
First lady frying Akara. grin today what is she frying?
rats
Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by noscarn91(m): 4:55pm On Sep 23, 2017
Explorers:
A Governor
With the way this ogbeni is dressed he could be a secret child molester just playing out his fantasy , don't trust these guys,some of them Bleep small boys in secret.
Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by CocoaOla: 5:02pm On Sep 23, 2017
Nothing more scary to a politician than a citizenry who knows & understands their rights.. stay woke folks, don't be dazzled by the circus.
Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by khalhokage(m): 5:07pm On Sep 23, 2017
Na so, we have all these caring leaders in Nigeria yet it's still a failing nation.

Explorers this is your worst thread yet,

1 Like

Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by asksteve(m): 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2017
Wen u see Nigerian politicians in these mood, just know election is around d corner.
Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by Sijo01(f): 5:22pm On Sep 23, 2017
The only genuine humbleness I'm seeing here is that of the non Nigerians.
Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by juman(m): 5:23pm On Sep 23, 2017
purplekayc:
angry there's no humble Nigerian politician .

1 Like

Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by Yahoo1(m): 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2017
armadeo:

She could have outrun them cos they would have hunted the slower babies.
oh right! thanks for the clarification bro.
Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by samblaks(m): 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2017
Explorers:
A minister's official ride.
...I have long noticed that most of the leaders in the developed Western world normally live a kind of low profiled lifestyles. Probably because of the better governmental structures already in place. There, you could see a prime minister boarding public transportation, their children attending public institutions, with some not even having single house to themselves after leaving offices. Just because they are being watched. If you accumulate wealth suspiciously during your reign, you can be probed without any immunity covering you, which can as well lead to your impeachment/removal as the case may be. The President does not have control over other organs of government. So, you're forced to keep it cool. Else, nemesis can still catch up with you years after leaving office. What do we have in our continent, AFRICA, including my beloved father land, NIGERIA? May God baptize our leaders(rulers) with better brains and fear of him, so that our countries can move forward with cries of the masses being listened to. God bless Nigeria, God bless Nairaland.
Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by orisa37: 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2017
Jesus washed the Feet of His Disciples.

1 Like

Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2017
So you think all those gestures by Nigerian leaders translates to being humble? Laye! They're only playing to the gallery. Ole ni gbogbo won.
Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2017
BankeSmalls:
Where is that picture of bubu drinking tea with 20 naira sachet milk cheesy
. The same milk he now makes us buy at 50 naira ba?
Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by PETUK(m): 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2017
Explorers:
A Governor
it is finished
Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by tunazi(m): 5:56pm On Sep 23, 2017
Explorers:
A Governor
This looks very out of place

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu / Python Dance II: Buratai In Ebonyi State (Photos) / Tinubu’s Position On APC, Oshiomhole Crisis (Full Text)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.