Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,326 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Christiano Ronaldo (cr7) Will Not Win The Next Ballon De Or - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Christiano Ronaldo (cr7) Will Not Win The Next Ballon De Or (1962 Views)

As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season / Cristiano Ronaldo - Cr7 Fans' Thread - G. O. A. T / Albert Fantrau And Ronaldo (Cr7) Story. ��� (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christiano Ronaldo (cr7) Will Not Win The Next Ballon De Or by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 23, 2017
Messi won it 5 times. Ronaldo won it 4 times. People are tipping Ronaldo to win his 5th Ballon De Or. I know FIFA and UEFA do not want CR7 to match messi's record. Dem go do ojoro for the next world best player. Wetin una think? Share your thoughts with me. Who go win the next world best player award?
Re: Christiano Ronaldo (cr7) Will Not Win The Next Ballon De Or by ebukahandsome(m): 9:11am On Sep 23, 2017
If they try ojoro again as they did to sneider, fifa and football fans will put leg inside one trouser, I REPEAT, if they try ojoro again as they did to sneider, fifa and football fans will put leg inside one trouser
Re: Christiano Ronaldo (cr7) Will Not Win The Next Ballon De Or by babakb: 10:01am On Sep 23, 2017
I smell the same too, they may give to neymar or Messi, they hate Cr7 well well
Re: Christiano Ronaldo (cr7) Will Not Win The Next Ballon De Or by Supersuave2(m): 1:03pm On Sep 23, 2017
where do you get all these speculations from? "FIFA and uefa hates Ronaldo" "they don't want him to match messi" that's bullshiit
Re: Christiano Ronaldo (cr7) Will Not Win The Next Ballon De Or by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 23, 2017

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Nigeria Vs Ghana 1-4 Highlights & Goals / 18+ Photos: Malika, Khloe Kardashian’s BFF And Sister Go Nude / Buffon Freezes To Messi's Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.