Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Forgive My Husband And Pray For Him - Afia Schwarzenegger - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Forgive My Husband And Pray For Him - Afia Schwarzenegger (415 Views)

Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media / Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal / Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forgive My Husband And Pray For Him - Afia Schwarzenegger by applehead100(m): 11:04am On Sep 23, 2017
Controversial Ghanaian comedienne, Afia Schwarzenegger is asking her fans to forgive her estranged husband, Lawrence Abrokwa.

Taking to her social media accounts to explain her side of the much-publicized issue, Afia Schwarzenegger reiterated that Lawrence Abrokwa is only an ex so she never cheated on him. She added that she has never in her whole life cheated on someone she has dated.

"I have never cheated on any man I have dated. I will never ever -- God is my witness -- cheat on my husband. But let leave truth to come out at its own time," she stated.

"For the mean time I ask everyone to forgive and forget. To err is human, to forgive is divine. Whoever feels disappointed in me for one sided story, just forgive. I also ask everyone to forgive my ex-husband Lawrence Abrokwa. Forgive him and pray for him. He needs it," she added.

SOURCE: http://ghanaspotlight.com/2017/09/23/forgive-husband-pray-afia-schwarzenegger/

(1) (Reply)

Founder Of Playboy Mansion, HUGH HEFNER? Is Dead, He Died At 91 / P-diddy Tops Forbes Highest-paid Hip-hop Artists 2017 (see Full List) / Mavin Record First Lady Tiwa Savage Has Declared She Doesn’t Want Her Son To De

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.