Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

A Nairalander Prays For Skin Disease Healing Graphic PICS VIDEO - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Nairalander Prays For Skin Disease Healing Graphic PICS VIDEO (3532 Views)

Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG / Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) / Pastor Mboro Prays For Man's Joystick, Orders Him To Sex His Wife On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Prays For Skin Disease Healing Graphic PICS VIDEO by MummyBOyigbo: 12:56pm On Sep 23, 2017
Watch How God healed this man with skin disease after prayer.
Mummy B Oyigbo
Mummy B Prophetic Ministry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QeHve11_qA
Re: A Nairalander Prays For Skin Disease Healing Graphic PICS VIDEO by MummyBOyigbo: 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2017
Pics

Re: A Nairalander Prays For Skin Disease Healing Graphic PICS VIDEO by POpikin: 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
Nairaland prophetess pray for me o. Jamb want to make me commit suicide. I scored 236 yet I failed my post UTME because I wasn't aware of the current affairs subject thanks
Re: A Nairalander Prays For Skin Disease Healing Graphic PICS VIDEO by AnuforoIK: 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2017
POpikin:
Nairaland prophetess pray for me o. Jamb want to make me commit suicide. I scored 236 yet I failed my post UTME because I wasn't aware of the current affairs subject thanks

Can't u see she is not answering u.

Fake fake fake.

Until your God start healing amputees I will believe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Prays For Skin Disease Healing Graphic PICS VIDEO by mrvitalis(m): 1:35pm On Sep 23, 2017
Lol
Re: A Nairalander Prays For Skin Disease Healing Graphic PICS VIDEO by DOUBLEWAHALA: 1:58pm On Sep 23, 2017
mummyb oyiigbo that divorced her husband and married another mangrin
Re: A Nairalander Prays For Skin Disease Healing Graphic PICS VIDEO by MummyBOyigbo: 2:19pm On Sep 23, 2017
What you see like powder is the medication the man was taking before the prayer

During the prayer the man was washed with the blessed water and he is now healed

Re: A Nairalander Prays For Skin Disease Healing Graphic PICS VIDEO by MummyBOyigbo: 2:22pm On Sep 23, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
mummyb oyiigbo that divorced her husband and married another mangrin

Nobody will see what is good and run away. Can you say amen that your sisters or daughters will marry the kind of husband Mummy B Oyigbo married and will remain in the marriage?
Re: A Nairalander Prays For Skin Disease Healing Graphic PICS VIDEO by 1Sharon(f): 2:23pm On Sep 23, 2017
MummyBOyigbo:
What you see like powder is the medication the man was taking before the prayer

During the prayer the man was washed with the blessed water and he is now healed

When you heal an amputee get back to me
Re: A Nairalander Prays For Skin Disease Healing Graphic PICS VIDEO by DOUBLEWAHALA: 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2017
MummyBOyigbo:

Nobody will see what is good and run away. Can you say amen that your sisters or daughters will marry the kind of husband Mummy B Oyigbo married and will remain in the marriage?
leadership with example is what we need in nigerian
Re: A Nairalander Prays For Skin Disease Healing Graphic PICS VIDEO by Hier(m): 3:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
1Sharon:

When you heal an amputee get back to me
I will heal an amputee and buy you a ticket to Nigeria, may God show you mercy
Re: A Nairalander Prays For Skin Disease Healing Graphic PICS VIDEO by MummyBOyigbo: 3:25pm On Sep 23, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

leadership with example is what we need in nigerian

Just know that the person replying you is not the Mummy B Oyigbo that you know but her son.
If you want to chat with her meet her on facebook.
If you're interested in knowing about her marriage read her ''Auto-biography''

If you can't accept your sister or daughter to marry the kind of husband Mummy B Oyigbo married why wanting her to go back to the man.

You don't know about the man and you don't know about the family. What if I tell you it was the man who first moved the suit for divorce in Oyigbo court.

I will stop here. But be careful how you talk especially what you have no idea about.
Re: A Nairalander Prays For Skin Disease Healing Graphic PICS VIDEO by DOUBLEWAHALA: 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2017
MummyBOyigbo:

Just know that the person replying you is not the Mummy B Oyigbo that you know but her son.
If you want to chat with her meet her on facebook.
If you're interested in knowing about her marriage read her ''Auto-biography''

If you can't accept your sister or daughter to marry the kind of husband Mummy B Oyigbo married why wanting her to go back to the man.

You don't know about the man and you don't know about the family. What if I tell you it was the man who first moved the suit for divorce in Oyigbo court.

I will stop here. But be careful how you talk especially what you have no idea about.
hmmm your justifying it if don't justify it who will?
after all pst Chris oyakhilome came out and said that pst suleman is wrong for saying that divorce is biblical
Re: A Nairalander Prays For Skin Disease Healing Graphic PICS VIDEO by AnuforoIK: 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

hmmm your justifying it if don't justify it who will?
after all pst Chris oyakhilome came out and said that pst suleman is wrong for saying that divorce is biblical

She is supposed to stay in that marriage whether she is dying or not. Arthink una rubbish Bible say for better for worse.
Stupid Christians

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Prays For Skin Disease Healing Graphic PICS VIDEO by Fakepastors: 5:46pm On Sep 23, 2017
Lol. Fake.

Why una God no dey raise dead people for mortuary

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Prays For Skin Disease Healing Graphic PICS VIDEO by DOUBLEWAHALA: 5:47pm On Sep 23, 2017
AnuforoIK:

She is supposed to stay in that marriage whether she is dying or not. Arthink una rubbish Bible say for better for worse.
Stupid Christians
yoloba Muslim spotted
Re: A Nairalander Prays For Skin Disease Healing Graphic PICS VIDEO by HMZi: 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
MummyBOyigbo SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Prays For Skin Disease Healing Graphic PICS VIDEO by AnuforoIK: 6:41pm On Sep 23, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

yoloba Muslim spotted

I do watch this mummy b oyigbo on RSTV I wonder if is the real one on Nairaland.

Who told u am Yoruba Muslim. Your blaming mummy b for remarrying. But she said if you can say Amen that your relatives should see what she saw u couldn't but u were fast to wish her to go to the first husband.

Because una fake Bible say one man one wife. For better for worse. Can u see why atheist are better than the powerless Christians.

That's why stupid Jehovah's witness don't do blood transfer.

Foolish people called Christians confused lots.

If u ever reply me canta blok your nyash.

Let Yahweh punish me am in my house

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Prays For Skin Disease Healing Graphic PICS VIDEO by AnuforoIK: 6:43pm On Sep 23, 2017
HMZi:
MummyBOyigbo SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes o. Not only her all of them.

If u go tb Joshua u go see scam taya. People dey die there.

Those people they say God heal they will take them to hospital.

No God anywhere o. Shine your eyes

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Prays For Skin Disease Healing Graphic PICS VIDEO by AnuforoIK: 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2017
POpikin:

I will bookmake this page if you enter uni I will know she is real confused Christians
Re: A Nairalander Prays For Skin Disease Healing Graphic PICS VIDEO by AnuforoIK: 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2017
POpikin:

If u enter by luck u will praise God. If u don't u will still praise keep deceiving yourselves

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Prays For Skin Disease Healing Graphic PICS VIDEO by AnuforoIK: 6:53pm On Sep 23, 2017
grin
DOUBLEWAHALA:

yoloba Muslim spotted
Re: A Nairalander Prays For Skin Disease Healing Graphic PICS VIDEO by POpikin: 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2017
AnuforoIK:

If u enter by luck u will praise God. If u don't u will still praise keep deceiving yourselves

Oga shut up. Av been to this woman church back in the days
Re: A Nairalander Prays For Skin Disease Healing Graphic PICS VIDEO by AnuforoIK: 8:16pm On Sep 23, 2017
POpikin:

Oga shut up. Av been to this woman church back in the days

I should shut up mynd44
Re: A Nairalander Prays For Skin Disease Healing Graphic PICS VIDEO by POpikin: 8:30pm On Sep 23, 2017
AnuforoIK:

I should shut up mynd44

Shut up is not a curse
Re: A Nairalander Prays For Skin Disease Healing Graphic PICS VIDEO by AnuforoIK: 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
POpikin:

Shut up is not a curse

I thought your Jesus said if they slap u on the left cheek turn right why failing him
Re: A Nairalander Prays For Skin Disease Healing Graphic PICS VIDEO by POpikin: 8:23am On Sep 24, 2017
AnuforoIK:

I thought your Jesus said if they slap u on the left cheek turn right why failing him

Oga I have other things in my head
Re: A Nairalander Prays For Skin Disease Healing Graphic PICS VIDEO by AnuforoIK: 9:48am On Sep 24, 2017
POpikin:

Oga I have other things in my head

Is it not u thinking about suicide
Re: A Nairalander Prays For Skin Disease Healing Graphic PICS VIDEO by POpikin: 11:25am On Sep 24, 2017
AnuforoIK:

Is it not u thinking about suicide

What's ur biz about that
Re: A Nairalander Prays For Skin Disease Healing Graphic PICS VIDEO by AnuforoIK: 1:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
POpikin:

What's ur biz about that

U are claiming u have God still planning suicide
Re: A Nairalander Prays For Skin Disease Healing Graphic PICS VIDEO by POpikin: 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
AnuforoIK:

U are claiming u have God still planning suicide
don't mention me again or u see my wrath
Re: A Nairalander Prays For Skin Disease Healing Graphic PICS VIDEO by AnuforoIK: 7:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
POpikin:

don't mention me again or u see my wrath
wrath of jambite

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophet T.b Joshua Prophecies On United States Of America 10th June / Quran 2:191- ‘and Kill Them Wherever You Find Them…’ Explained / Christians And The Foolishness Of Freewill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.