Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG (38007 Views)

Do You Still Honour Church Invitation To Other Denominations? / Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them / China Bans Christians From All Church Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by nlfpmod: 8:06am On Feb 18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsUzhGmGcgI?feature=shared

Pastor Adeboye’s prayer that Christians of other denominations will bow before RCCG members sparks controversy!

A video clip being shared online shows him making the prayer at the 2021 youth convention of the church.

He made reference to how the sons of the prophet bowed before Elisha after he was endowed with the double portion of Elijah’s power.

Adeboye then prayed that as the prophet’s sons bowed to Elisha, Christians from other denominations would bow before them. The entire congregation roared with an amen response.

Reacting to the video, OO Nwoye wrote:

I don't remember this man being like this. But na im ordain Remi Tinubu, so it's possible his heart has always been wicked.

See as the multitude shout 'Amen' to such an evil "prayer" sha. How Nigeria wan take good?

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by crossfm: 8:14am On Feb 18
Hehehe.

This man again grin.

After they bow down to them,will that take them to heaven tongue.

I love the fact that some Nigerians are getting wiser. They now apply sense to the way they view religion.

Be a good christian, moslem, buddish and ATR,but in all use your sense.

292 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Stanweezy(m): 8:14am On Feb 18
This RCCG is turning into a nuisance church.

368 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by billionman: 8:14am On Feb 18
I have decided to not comment on issues regarding clergymen and their gullible followers again. If you are stuhpid enough to fall for their useless lies and brainwashing, whatever results from it is your cross to bear. I've been through deeper life, CAC, rccg, winners in the course of my childhood to adulthood, but these days, I no send them again.

171 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by FalseProphet1(m): 8:14am On Feb 18
That statement baba made is a slap on the face of the body of Christ nation wide. He should tender and official apology asap.

Anyways I see Tinubu resigning before Easter.

This I have seen.

158 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by obesse: 8:14am On Feb 18

2 Likes

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by WiszyFraud: 8:14am On Feb 18
Lool

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Emmyth(m): 8:14am On Feb 18
Wahala...

2 Likes

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Ozommadu: 8:14am On Feb 18
I saw through adeboye and his dubious ways since years back.

You guys remember when Buhari wanted every religious organizations to register under CAC for regulatory and tax payment.

Adeboye found his way to Aso-rock the next minute and had a closed door meeting with buhari and that was the end of it.

Fulani johadist has been massacring Christians In the north and southern Kaduna but adeboye cared less, only after his pocket

185 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by accordadoga24(f): 8:14am On Feb 18
Hehehe

This baba is getting old

I think he needs to retire now.

The other time he was praying for people to beg for food from RCCG members and now this prayer again.

I just feel baba should retire now when it is still honourable.

144 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Abolodje: 8:14am On Feb 18
Make this nigga rest and retire abeg igbo don too much

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by EdiskyHarry: 8:14am On Feb 18
Smart business man grin grin
In business make sure you draw your strategy very well😂😂

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by StrikeBack(m): 8:14am On Feb 18
Beautiful prayers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by geoworldedu: 8:14am On Feb 18
When a liar and a deceiver grows very old, he will start thinking with his blokos and penis. It's obvious this man has started thinking with his aged anointed blokos and penis.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by LordCenturion(m): 8:15am On Feb 18
Everyone are entitle to their opinions, adeboye was just making himself relevant in front of his sheeps, you tell them what they wanted to hear, then they pour out more money....

100 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Ozommadu: 8:15am On Feb 18
Adeboye when are you protesting against the killings, kidnapping, banditry, inflation and hunger in the land??

Are you now dining with corrupt politicians ...truly you've fallen short of God's glory.smh

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by DiskJokeyManic: 8:15am On Feb 18
Useless shameless stupid Pastorpreneur deceivin his illiterate blockheaded naughty membas as always😐😐😐😐... Well,,,, Y am I even insulting him.... He is telling Dem exactly wat dey love to hear.....

Other pple downfall😐

41 Likes

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by DiskJokeyManic: 8:15am On Feb 18
Year-in... Year-out,,,, ur enemies will do dis/will do dat and dey will kip using deir poverty mouth to shout Amen😐😐

Millions of churches fighting 1 satan.....stupid businessmen... God,, I so much hate Nigeria iswr😐

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by nero2face: 8:15am On Feb 18
As a Christian (not a denominational fanatic) I'll suggest Pa Adeboye should consider resigning from active pastoral works due to old age, even Pope Benedict resigned when he realised his age would affect his actives in the church, I don't believe this sort of prayers should be said by religious leaders.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Legendguy(m): 8:15am On Feb 18
Make una leave this man alone, he's not the only pastor in Nigeria

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by AutoConsult: 8:15am On Feb 18
I don't even know what to make of all of these anymore.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by bnanny: 8:15am On Feb 18
This is not what God created Christianity to be like. This god of men are now turning Christians against each other's.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by thinkmoney(m): 8:16am On Feb 18
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsUzhGmGcgI?feature=shared

Pastor Adeboye’s prayer that Christians of other denominations will bow before RCCG members sparks controversy!

A video clip being shared online shows him making the prayer at the 2021 youth convention of the church.

He made reference to how the sons of the prophet bowed before Elisha after he was endowed with the double portion of Elijah’s power.

Adeboye then prayed that as the prophet’s sons bowed to Elisha, Christians from other denominations would bow before them. The entire congregation roared with an amen response.

Reacting to the video, OO Nwoye wrote:

O

1 Like

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 8:16am On Feb 18
I won't say anything against him because he is just human and not God, so his words are mere words and not power or authority.

Reminds me of the line "if men were God."

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Dougad: 8:16am On Feb 18
What is all this bowing nonsense for? Your neighbors will beg you for food shît too.

🤣

Our prayer points here is all about being better than the next person instead of collective good for the community. It's also how we function in our day to day lives and that's exactly why 60 years later we're still here in the same exact spot

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by akwesenana: 8:16am On Feb 18
Adeboye is someone (the only Pastor) I used to respect when I was younger.
What the hell happened?

17 Likes

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Timoleon(m): 8:16am On Feb 18
E con be like say some people dey wait every Sunday to hear wetin Adeboye go talk so that them go use am pepper people.

10 Likes

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Bobby4090: 8:16am On Feb 18
This is the onset of Dementia. And like Biden, age and memory issues are clearly catching up with the old man. He's outliving his usefulness and the best thing is for him to resign so that his younger deputy or an acting GO be appointed. But he'll rather die on the post. For a church he never founded.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by davidtemi(m): 8:16am On Feb 18
AMEN !!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by SIMPonPatrol(m): 8:16am On Feb 18
Jk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Traditionalist Who Didn’t Marry His Baby Mama, Reveals Why. Photos / Pope Francis: Sexual Sins Is Not Most Serious Sin / Nigerian Uses Signpost, Tells Churches That Schools Owned By Them Should Be Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.