Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Aniema Violet Enahoro: Female Pilot Who Is Married To A Pilot - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Aniema Violet Enahoro: Female Pilot Who Is Married To A Pilot (57309 Views)

Meet Audrey Esi Swatson, Ghana’s Youngest Female Pilot (Photos) / Sinmisola Ajibola: How Men Feel When They See Female Pilot In The Cockpit / Janet Bunor, A Young Female Pilot In Nigeria, Buzzing On Social Media (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aniema Violet Enahoro: Female Pilot Who Is Married To A Pilot by Kaycee7(m): 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2017
shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Aniema Violet Enahoro: Female Pilot Who Is Married To A Pilot by Adaumunocha(f): 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2017
My childhood dream.
Re: Aniema Violet Enahoro: Female Pilot Who Is Married To A Pilot by kode12: 8:13pm On Sep 23, 2017
sunshineV:
Be4 she become a pilot ehn her pekus go don hear am
that's the lovely thing about brains,your other parts won't have to suffer to achieve greatness in life. but I guess you can't understand that because of your lack thereof. OK BYE�

1 Like

Re: Aniema Violet Enahoro: Female Pilot Who Is Married To A Pilot by Great504: 8:23pm On Sep 23, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
Meet lovely Nigerian pilot, Aniema Violet Enahoro, who has made name for herself in a male dominated aviation industry. The pretty pilot is from Oron in Akwa Ibom state and married to a pilot from Edo state. The lady who worked with Aerocontractors - disclosed that she receives several encouraging and pleasant remarks from Nigerian passengers, mostly women whenever they see her on flight deck.

In an interview conducted some years back, Violet Enahoro revealed how she enjoys being married to a pilot and how they share stories about their work. In her words;

I’m married to a pilot and this works perfectly for me. They say pilots talk about flying a lot. It’s true, it never gets boring, no two days are really the same and usually I can’t wait to get home and tell him about some weird escapade and vice versa ( be at peace, pilots don’t take passengers up and hunt escapades). I also have a 3 year old and another on the way, which means I’ll have to stop flying soon.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/aniema-violet-enahoro-nigerian-female-pilot.html
this is my soon profession that I am about to pursue .
Re: Aniema Violet Enahoro: Female Pilot Who Is Married To A Pilot by Harrynight(m): 8:33pm On Sep 23, 2017
Akwa Ibom girls can fyn for Africa
Re: Aniema Violet Enahoro: Female Pilot Who Is Married To A Pilot by FamDamSam: 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2017
michony505:
Who ask u
Must you quote me? Are we in the same department? Lesson: learn to mind your business.
Re: Aniema Violet Enahoro: Female Pilot Who Is Married To A Pilot by MikeBetty(m): 8:38pm On Sep 23, 2017
The Society We Found Ourself Hardly Find & Pour Ecomium On People Like This, We Only Notice Those Parading Unclad Bodies And Selling Their Bodies For Fame @ Big Brother Nonsence. Lady You Are Beautiful, May God Bless Your Marriage.
Re: Aniema Violet Enahoro: Female Pilot Who Is Married To A Pilot by YelloweWest: 9:00pm On Sep 23, 2017
Inception:
grin
Damn!
Na person wife. Bros take am easy grin
Re: Aniema Violet Enahoro: Female Pilot Who Is Married To A Pilot by YelloweWest: 9:02pm On Sep 23, 2017
sunshineV:
Be4 she become a pilot ehn her pekus go don hear am
U go know na... just like ur mama own.

1 Like

Re: Aniema Violet Enahoro: Female Pilot Who Is Married To A Pilot by gentlechyke(m): 9:04pm On Sep 23, 2017
LBlessing:
She's damn gorgeous!

Just like you

1 Like

Re: Aniema Violet Enahoro: Female Pilot Who Is Married To A Pilot by adajoe555: 9:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
FeloniousFelon:
Know this chic.
She did her flying course in SA.
Used to think she was from Cross River
Her mum is British and she graduated from UNICAL

Who ask you eh
Re: Aniema Violet Enahoro: Female Pilot Who Is Married To A Pilot by martineverest(m): 9:49pm On Sep 23, 2017
Mznaett:
Akwa Ibom girls can be fine eh cool

Iyammi grin
na Edo girl
Re: Aniema Violet Enahoro: Female Pilot Who Is Married To A Pilot by martineverest(m): 9:50pm On Sep 23, 2017
Harrynight:
Akwa Ibom girls can fyn for Africa
na Edo girl na
Re: Aniema Violet Enahoro: Female Pilot Who Is Married To A Pilot by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 9:56pm On Sep 23, 2017
Ok
Re: Aniema Violet Enahoro: Female Pilot Who Is Married To A Pilot by Harrynight(m): 10:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
martineverest:
na Edo girl na

cos she marry Edo guy abi

check her name
read the post
Re: Aniema Violet Enahoro: Female Pilot Who Is Married To A Pilot by Donpenny(m): 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
the fear of financial security. is good though .
Re: Aniema Violet Enahoro: Female Pilot Who Is Married To A Pilot by suremanpatriot: 12:03am On Sep 24, 2017
Both of them will now astronaut
Re: Aniema Violet Enahoro: Female Pilot Who Is Married To A Pilot by excel123: 12:09am On Sep 24, 2017
You and All are Invited for an International Two-Days Crusade at The Lord Chosen Church HeadQuarters,Lagos State,Nigeria

Titled:"God's Blessings For High Level"

Venue: Plot 10 Odofin Park,Church HQTR, Along Oshodi Expressway,Ijesha Bustop,Lagos State,Nigeria.

Date: 23rd-24th September,2017

Time: 8:00am Daily.

NOTE: God of Chosen can do all things,do not be left out,Especially Salvation of you Soul First,then Miracle Galore with Generational Blessing,Breaking of Age Long Yokes,Curses,Barreness,Poverty,Long Unemployement...............
Re: Aniema Violet Enahoro: Female Pilot Who Is Married To A Pilot by phiszo(m): 8:19am On Sep 24, 2017
Damn. cool
Re: Aniema Violet Enahoro: Female Pilot Who Is Married To A Pilot by Mznaett: 8:56am On Sep 24, 2017
martineverest:
na Edo girl
Na lie jor...
She only got married to an Edo guy grin
Re: Aniema Violet Enahoro: Female Pilot Who Is Married To A Pilot by michony505(m): 2:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
FamDamSam:

Must you quote me?
Are we in the same department?
Lesson: learn to mind your business.
Someone must not joke in peace again
Re: Aniema Violet Enahoro: Female Pilot Who Is Married To A Pilot by FamDamSam: 2:39pm On Sep 24, 2017
michony505:
Someone must not joke in peace again

I had never known it was a joke. Apologies...
Re: Aniema Violet Enahoro: Female Pilot Who Is Married To A Pilot by Officer101(m): 8:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
Congratulations to them
Re: Aniema Violet Enahoro: Female Pilot Who Is Married To A Pilot by michony505(m): 9:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
FamDamSam:

I had never known it was a joke. Apologies...
Taken!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Petrol Station Manager Dies In An Underground Tank In Delta State / Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today / Okada Ban: Gokada Sacks Employees In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.