Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Is Your Money Safe With First Bank??? Read This! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Your Money Safe With First Bank??? Read This! (720 Views)

Is Our Money Safe With Our Banks Considering My Recent Access Bank Experience / Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season / Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Money Safe With First Bank??? Read This! by TheGreatIYANU: 1:36pm On Sep 23, 2017
Re: Is Your Money Safe With First Bank??? Read This! by TheGreatIYANU: 2:48am On Sep 25, 2017
UPDATE:

First Banks Staff carried out in-depth investigation on the matter and found out that a web-hosting company whose services I procured long time ago billed my account via a credit card I had lost months back.

This bill was totaled at $77.84 and was literally responsible for the huge 'abracadabra' that occurred in my account last Saturday.

I appreciate all who called in to show concern.

I also appreciate the very kind, dutiful and diligent Lady at First Contact who took pains to investigate the issue. We were on call for nearly 30 minutes before she finally fished out the problem.

All has been reinstated now!

My lost card has been blocked, the web-hosting company has been contacted and they have promised to refund all my money within 5-7 working days!!!

WOW!!! RELIEF!!!

Guys... First Bank still remains the Best in Nigeria. Prior to Saturday, I have never experienced anything like that, and never will again in Jesus name.

Thank you First Bank!!!

Thank you LORD!!!

Re: Is Your Money Safe With First Bank??? Read This! by joy2000: 4:46am On Sep 25, 2017
kudos to them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Naira Compared To 25 Other African Countries Currency / Perfect Money @ 350/$ / Exservicemen Stickers 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.