Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

That's My Baby - Ex Bf Of Kylie Jenner, Tyga Claims Over Pregnancy Rumours - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / That's My Baby - Ex Bf Of Kylie Jenner, Tyga Claims Over Pregnancy Rumours (725 Views)

"I Received Death Threats Over Pregnancy Rumours" – Singer Tems / Prince Harry, Leonardo Dicaprio, Selena Gomez, Tyga Watched Messi Play In LA / Tboss Fuels Pregnancy Rumours As She Praises Uti's ''carrot'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

That's My Baby - Ex Bf Of Kylie Jenner, Tyga Claims Over Pregnancy Rumours by Nokiaguy(m): 3:24pm On Sep 23, 2017
Ex boyfriend to Kylie Jenner, Tyga has crawled out from the dark like a thief that is about to steal claiming that the baby Kylie Jenner is carrying belongs to him and not that clown of a boyfriend, Travis Scott in a post he shared and later deleted on snapchat.

Recall that the on-off couple dated for a number of years before the reality star called it quits for good back in April.

Kylie is reportedly four months pregnant - and they split five months ago - so his claim doesn't quite add up.

What do you think?

Source : http://www.jmedia.com.ng/2017/09/kylie-jenners-ex-boyfriend-tyga-is-of.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

As For People Misquoting Me And Trying To Drag Me Down, Its Too Late' - Mr Eazi / Wow! Rihanna's Fenty Beauty Line Raked In '$72million In Just One Month(photos) / Mind Blowing Photos From Gucci Mane And Keyshia Ka'oir Wedding Budge Girls Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.