Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Partner With Joseph Emmanuel In A $900 Million Project - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Partner With Joseph Emmanuel In A $900 Million Project (668 Views)

Partner With Us In E-commerce Biz And Make Millions For Life / I Need An Investor To Partner With Me - Plantain Business / Partner With A Pastry Chef , Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Partner With Joseph Emmanuel In A $900 Million Project by circler(m): 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2017
The Dollar vs. Bitcoin
The U.S. government will pay $474 billion in interest on its debt this year. And that's with rates around 1%.

Total debt is now $19.845 trillion, and it just exceeded annual GDP.
Their unfunded liabilities top $100 trillion.

I believe that eventually they're headed for a financial reset. I don't know exactly when or how. That will depend on the whims of bankers and politicians.

But I can't picture any long-term (20-year) scenario where the dollar does well. There appears to be zero chance of cutting federal spending anytime soon. It should have happened long ago, yet the spending seems destined to keep rising until the whole thing implodes.
The $100 Retirement Plan

There's only one place where $10 could fund your entire retirement...

See for yourself here. whatsapp me, get my number from the signature.
Eventually the interest on the debt will become unsustainable, and they'll have to start monetizing the debt on a massive scale. I'm not saying they'll default on the bonds. I'm simply questioning whether the dollars they're paid back with will have much value.

When this happens, they'll have an opportunity to choose a new system. I would vote for a cattle-based monetary system over the current one, personally.

But luckily we have bitcoin. The rise of cryptocurrencies like bitcoin may prove to be a catalyst that speeds the transition.

Reboot
A system where the money supply can be hard-coded. One that doesn't require middlemen... and that vastly increases efficiency.
It's no coincidence that bitcoin is rising now.

Bitcoin was launched amid bank bailouts in 2009 by a guy who thought the financial system was broken. Fortunately, Satoshi Nakamoto was a genius, and he created a brilliant piece of software.

It's growing exponentially now because people are looking at the current system, shaking their heads and then looking for something else.

And bitcoin is transforming the financial world with blockchain because the technology is superior.

People want this. They want a way to store value and trusted transactions that doesn't suck.

If this crazy monetary revolution does happen, don't you want to own at least a piece of it?

Cryptocurrency ownership rates are still well under 1%. If you do buy, you'll still be doing so extremely early.

Good investing,

Joseph Emmanuel
Founder Whatsapp to get consultation service almost free!

P.S. We're still in the early days of blockchain and cryptocurrency. So if you haven't invested yet, don't worry. Time is on your side.

To get started, check out our top cryptocurrency picks and a complete guide to investing in this space through our Alpha Investors research service.

Re: Partner With Joseph Emmanuel In A $900 Million Project by KGBEAST(m): 6:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
circler:
The Dollar vs. Bitcoin
The U.S. government will pay $474 billion in interest on its debt this year. And that's with rates around 1%.

Total debt is now $19.845 trillion, and it just exceeded annual GDP.
Their unfunded liabilities top $100 trillion.

I believe that eventually they're headed for a financial reset. I don't know exactly when or how. That will depend on the whims of bankers and politicians.

But I can't picture any long-term (20-year) scenario where the dollar does well. There appears to be zero chance of cutting federal spending anytime soon. It should have happened long ago, yet the spending seems destined to keep rising until the whole thing implodes.
The $100 Retirement Plan

There's only one place where $10 could fund your entire retirement...

See for yourself here. whatsapp me, get my number from the signature.
Eventually the interest on the debt will become unsustainable, and they'll have to start monetizing the debt on a massive scale. I'm not saying they'll default on the bonds. I'm simply questioning whether the dollars they're paid back with will have much value.

When this happens, they'll have an opportunity to choose a new system. I would vote for a cattle-based monetary system over the current one, personally.

But luckily we have bitcoin. The rise of cryptocurrencies like bitcoin may prove to be a catalyst that speeds the transition.

Reboot
A system where the money supply can be hard-coded. One that doesn't require middlemen... and that vastly increases efficiency.
It's no coincidence that bitcoin is rising now.

Bitcoin was launched amid bank bailouts in 2009 by a guy who thought the financial system was broken. Fortunately, Satoshi Nakamoto was a genius, and he created a brilliant piece of software.

It's growing exponentially now because people are looking at the current system, shaking their heads and then looking for something else.

And bitcoin is transforming the financial world with blockchain because the technology is superior.

People want this. They want a way to store value and trusted transactions that doesn't suck.

If this crazy monetary revolution does happen, don't you want to own at least a piece of it?

Cryptocurrency ownership rates are still well under 1%. If you do buy, you'll still be doing so extremely early.

Good investing,

Joseph Emmanuel
Founder Whatsapp to get consultation service almost free!

P.S. We're still in the early days of blockchain and cryptocurrency. So if you haven't invested yet, don't worry. Time is on your side.

To get started, check out our top cryptocurrency picks and a complete guide to investing in this space through our Alpha Investors research service.
Scam
Re: Partner With Joseph Emmanuel In A $900 Million Project by circler(m): 12:44am On Sep 27, 2017
You've seen Bitcoin in the news lately... but have you seen this?

By October 30th, it's rumored that 260,000 new retailers -
from around the world - will begin accepting cryptocurrencies...

As a result, dozens of little-known cryptocurrencies could easily begin skyrocketing in price...

I'm talking explosive gains as high as 300%... 500%... 1,500%...

This might be your last chance to get rich from all the hype...
contact to start investing now

(1) (Reply)

$168 Btc Available For Sale [SOLD] / 1000 Satoshi Every 30 Minute / Do You Wanna Know How I Earn 1000naira Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.