Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,501 members, 7,823,168 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

I Need An Investor To Partner With Me - Plantain Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need An Investor To Partner With Me - Plantain Business (2088 Views)

Partner With Us In E-commerce Biz And Make Millions For Life / I Need An Investor To Invest 450,000 Naira In My Business To Get This / Partner With A Pastry Chef , Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Investor To Partner With Me - Plantain Business by essenceplus: 12:25pm On Mar 05, 2019
Good Day Guys,

I have been doing plantain and plantain chips supply for over 5 years and like to expand my business at the moment.

Currently i supply about 20 restaurants plantains but like to expand both my supply capacity and my reach.While the primary source for
getting my produce has been the SW, the expansion will see me branch out into states like Bayelsa, Edo, Ondo and Ekiti in search of more
supplies to meet demands.

Both the expanding market and logistics requires a lot of money and for this reason, i need investors to partner with me.

I'm seeking for an investor that may be willing to invest into this enterprise.

I'm willing to repay monthly till the funds are completely paid back along with interest

Will you be willing to invest in such a venture? Assuming you invest 200,000 Naira. I'm willing to repay monthly

Please let me know if this interests you in anyway. Reach me on : 0818 397 9372

Thanks
Re: I Need An Investor To Partner With Me - Plantain Business by Sylvaxxl1(m): 1:50pm On Mar 05, 2019
Hi @ OP
my advice is that you apply for AYE (african young entrepreneurs), it's free.

just Google about them, they run a tv reality show just like shark tank and dragon's den.
Re: I Need An Investor To Partner With Me - Plantain Business by vanmusco(m): 3:31pm On Mar 05, 2019
Sylvaxxl1:
Hi @ OP

just Google about them, they run a tv reality show just like shark tank and dragon's den.
Those fake people. Please don't waste your time with them

1 Like

Re: I Need An Investor To Partner With Me - Plantain Business by Sylvaxxl1(m): 8:59pm On Mar 05, 2019
vanmusco:
Those fake people. Please don't waste your time with them
seriously?
Any encounter with them?
Please share.
Re: I Need An Investor To Partner With Me - Plantain Business by Lloydthesaint: 1:37am On Mar 06, 2019
What are your marketing strategies?
Re: I Need An Investor To Partner With Me - Plantain Business by essenceplus: 11:38am On Mar 06, 2019
BareFacedLies:

The amount you need appears small...have you approached a microfinance bank for a loan?

Collateral. I wanted to change the documents on my vehicle but there are no drivers license plates issued at the moment to facilitate the process. You see why i have to come here now? Even tried cooperative the same thing, they need my car's documents.

I need 600k actually, three investors of 200k will help me
Re: I Need An Investor To Partner With Me - Plantain Business by essenceplus: 11:42am On Mar 06, 2019
Sylvaxxl1:
Hi @ OP

Most unions are time wasters. I donated my hard earned 500k in one since November, so i will be given a loan, till as i write now, nothing is going on with it, i can't re-coup my funds, hence the reason i have to take this path.
Re: I Need An Investor To Partner With Me - Plantain Business by essenceplus: 11:42am On Mar 06, 2019
Lloydthesaint:
What are your marketing strategies?

I already have an extensive market for my produce. Been doing this for over 5 years. I was youth secetary for plantain and banana sellers in a major market in Lagos. Do you mind giving me a call let's discuss on 0818 397 9372
Re: I Need An Investor To Partner With Me - Plantain Business by NairalandAngel(m): 10:37am On Mar 07, 2019
essenceplus:

Collateral. I wanted to change the documents on my vehicle but there are no drivers license plates issued at the moment to facilitate the process. You see why i have to come here now? Even tried cooperative the same thing, they need my car's documents.

I need 600k actually, three investors of 200k will help me

How much of your own funds are you ready to invest?

Do you have historical records of your previous trades?

Would you be willing to render our business accounts for examination in a financial due diligence to confirm your claims that you have been running the business for several years?

1 Like

Re: I Need An Investor To Partner With Me - Plantain Business by essenceplus: 9:46am On Mar 08, 2019
NairalandAngel:

How much of your own funds are you ready to invest?

Do you have historical records of your previous trades?

Would you be willing to render our business accounts for examination in a financial due diligence to confirm your claims that you have been running the business for several years?

Interesting, but whenever questions are asked in this form, it's usually in form of the typical negative narrative that everyone' a scam and barely yield any good. I carefully stated i was physical going to show my stores, willing to deal through a lawyer, should it then be imagined i wouldn't provide all of these details or that i don't have them? Please be less skeptical. Investments are two way deals, to the investor as well as the business/opportunity owner. Thanks, while i have all these information, i'm unwilling to do business with you. Just too negative

1 Like

Re: I Need An Investor To Partner With Me - Plantain Business by essenceplus: 9:47am On Mar 08, 2019
One more investor needed. Thanks for the calls guys
Re: I Need An Investor To Partner With Me - Plantain Business by NairalandAngel(m): 10:17am On Mar 08, 2019
essenceplus:

Interesting, but whenever questions are asked in this form, it's usually in form of the typical negative narrative that everyone' a scam and barely yield any good. I carefully stated i was physical going to show my stores, willing to deal through a lawyer, should it then be imagined i wouldn't provide all of these details or that i don't have them? Please be less skeptical. Investments are two way deals, to the investor as well as the business/opportunity owner. Thanks, while i have all these information, i'm unwilling to do business with you. Just too negative

You can't blame people for being skeptical...scam artists abound on this site.

In dealings of this sort you do not make assumptions...you ask direct questions and hopefuly you get direct responses so you have consensus ad idem

Besides the afore mentioned Nigerians do not like to repay borrowed funds and they have a habit of not telling you the whole truth at the initial stage of financial dealings.

If you loose money to a scam artist here you need to make out time to go to the police or EFCC to do a lot of paperwork for your petition and also agree to give them 10% of whatever funds they recover for you...who has that time?!
Re: I Need An Investor To Partner With Me - Plantain Business by essenceplus: 11:20am On Mar 11, 2019
NairalandAngel:

You can't blame people for being skeptical...scam artists abound on this site.

In dealings of this sort you do not make assumptions...you ask direct questions and hopefuly you get direct responses so you have consensus ad idem

Besides the afore mentioned Nigerians do not like to repay borrowed funds and they have a habit of not telling you the whole truth at the initial state of financial dealings.

If you loose money to a scam artist here you need to make out time to go to the police or EFCC to do a lot of paperwork for your petition and also agree to give them 10% of whatever funds they recover for you...who has that time?!

My brother you are right, i am doing this also caused i was scammed of 500k from people i met on this site last year, you are absolutely right. How can legitimate people identify themselves and transact together? Only God can help us
Re: I Need An Investor To Partner With Me - Plantain Business by essenceplus: 11:21am On Mar 11, 2019
Let's do business, call me today. Thanks
Re: I Need An Investor To Partner With Me - Plantain Business by essenceplus: 11:48am On Mar 11, 2019
Good Day Guys,

I have been doing plantain and plantain chips supply for over 5 years and like to expand my business at the moment.

Currently i supply about 20 restaurants plantains but like to expand both my supply capacity and my reach.While the primary source for
getting my produce has been the SW, the expansion will see me branch out into states like Bayelsa, Edo, Ondo and Ekiti in search of more
supplies to meet demands.

Both the expanding market and logistics requires a lot of money and for this reason, i need investors to partner with me.

I'm seeking for an investor that may be willing to invest into this enterprise.

I'm willing to repay monthly till the funds are completely paid back along with interest

Will you be willing to invest in such a venture? Assuming you invest 200,000 Naira. I'm willing to repay monthly

Please let me know if this interests you in anyway. Reach me on : 0818 397 9372

Thanks
Re: I Need An Investor To Partner With Me - Plantain Business by essenceplus: 11:37am On Mar 26, 2019
Partner with me today.
Re: I Need An Investor To Partner With Me - Plantain Business by essenceplus: 12:51pm On Mar 28, 2019
Call me let's do business today
Re: I Need An Investor To Partner With Me - Plantain Business by PBO1: 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2019
I am also looking for business partners for my plantain chips operation as well as perspective distributors. I am a process engineer.

I have a large-scale, continuous plantain chip fryer (actually, it could fry anything) that can produce over 2000 upto 3500 bags (N100 size) per hour. With oil filtration system, it can run for 10 hours per day... you do the math. It is a real automated machine, I purchased and imported it here to Nigeria.

I also imported form fill seal ffs automated packaging machines that can match the fryer production rate. Not to mention other complimentary conveyors, flavor coating, etc.

To add, I have other equipment on ground that can produce other product types in appreciable volumes.

As I said earlier, I am the process engineer, No I don't build houses, I develop and build the operations and facilities to produce consumer goods. A wealth builder. I have worked for many fortune 100 companies to this rupee of work. But this is my first time doing it for myself.

I am looking for a financial partner or angel investor who want to play ball with the big boys, be on the ground floor and earn real wealth that will last generations.

I must let you know that I invested heavily my own earned capital to acquire this equipment. Anyone who wants to join me, please be ready, able and willing to bring something substantial to the table.

Contact me at ronjohn200@gmail.com.

@essenceplus... How would you like for my company to produce for you and charge a small tolling fee? You keep your brand and customs, just get rid of the overhead cost.
Re: I Need An Investor To Partner With Me - Plantain Business by essenceplus: 1:10pm On Mar 30, 2019
I still need one more investor to facilitate this business transaction, if you have free funds to invest on shirt term basis, let's do business. Thanks
Re: I Need An Investor To Partner With Me - Plantain Business by PBO1: 11:01am On Mar 31, 2019
I am looking for business partners for my plantain chips operation as well as perspective distributors. I will work with distributors who ate financially challenged.

I have a large-scale, continuous plantain chip fryer (actually, it could fry anything) that can produce over 2000 upto 3500 bags (N100 size) per hour. With oil filtration system, it can run for 10 hours per day... you do the math. It is a real automated machine, I purchased and imported it here to Nigeria.

I also imported form fill seal ffs automated packaging machines that can match the fryer production rate. Not to mention other complimentary conveyors, flavor coating, etc.

To add, I have other equipment on ground that can produce other product types in appreciable volumes.

As I said earlier, I am the process engineer, No I don't build houses, I develop and build the operations and facilities to produce consumer goods. A wealth builder. I have worked for many fortune 100 companies doing this type of work. But this is my first time doing it for myself.

I am looking for a financial partner or angel investor who want to play ball with the big boys, be on the ground floor and earn real wealth that will last generations. If you did the math above, then you should see the potential. I plan to have more operations in the future

I must let you know that I invested heavily my own earned capital to acquire this equipment. Anyone who wants to join me, please be ready, able and willing to bring something substantial to the table. N5M minimum for 50% to 100% returns year over year.

@essenceplus... How would you like for my company to produce for you and charge a small tolling fee? You keep your brand and customs, just get rid of the overhead costs.
Re: I Need An Investor To Partner With Me - Plantain Business by PBO1: 11:17am On Mar 31, 2019
I am looking for business partners for my plantain chips operation as well as perspective distributors. I will work with distributors who ate financially challenged.

As I said earlier, I am the process engineer, No I don't build houses, I develop and build the operations and facilities to produce consumer goods. A wealth builder. I have worked for many fortune 100 companies doing this type of work. But this is my first time doing it for myself.

I am looking for a financial partner or angel investor who want to play ball with the big boys, be on the ground floor and earn real wealth that will last generations. If you did the math above, then you should see the potential. I plan to have more operations in the future

I must let you know that I invested heavily my own earned capital to acquire this equipment. Anyone who wants to join me, please be ready, able and willing to bring something substantial to the table. N5M minimum for 50% to 100% returns year over year.

@essenceplus... How would you like for my company to produce for you and charge a small tolling fee? You keep your brand and customs, just get rid of the overhead costs.
essenceplus:
I still need one more investor to facilitate this business transaction, if you have free funds to invest on shirt term basis, let's do business. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

70 Ready-Made Best DFY Sales Letters to Copy and Market Your PRODUCTS & SERVICES / MMM: Exactly One Week To Go!!! What To Do... / Get Free Personal Forex Settings And Join Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.