Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Prince Ndubuisi Chibueze Agbo Claims Governor Umahi Wants To Assassinate Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prince Ndubuisi Chibueze Agbo Claims Governor Umahi Wants To Assassinate Him (15793 Views)

Sydney Ogudoro: NSCDC Official Who Shot Ndubuisi Emenike Dead / Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him / Hoodlums Hired To Assassinate Chris Ngige, Arrested In Anambra. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Ndubuisi Chibueze Agbo Claims Governor Umahi Wants To Assassinate Him by gnykelly(m): 10:02pm On Sep 23, 2017
there is an iota of truth in the mans claim. if you really know who UMAHI is
Re: Prince Ndubuisi Chibueze Agbo Claims Governor Umahi Wants To Assassinate Him by KayceeClassic(m): 11:05pm On Sep 23, 2017
Mr Nweze keep running back to social media to cover tracks and deceive the gullible.
Re: Prince Ndubuisi Chibueze Agbo Claims Governor Umahi Wants To Assassinate Him by excel123: 12:08am On Sep 24, 2017
You and All are Invited for an International Two-Days Crusade at The Lord Chosen Church HeadQuarters,Lagos State,Nigeria

Titled:"God's Blessings For High Level"

Venue: Plot 10 Odofin Park,Church HQTR, Along Oshodi Expressway,Ijesha Bustop,Lagos State,Nigeria.

Date: 23rd-24th September,2017

Time: 8:00am Daily.

NOTE: God of Chosen can do all things,do not be left out,Especially Salvation of you Soul First,then Miracle Galore with Generational Blessing,Breaking of Age Long Yokes,Curses,Barreness,Poverty,Long Unemployement...............
Re: Prince Ndubuisi Chibueze Agbo Claims Governor Umahi Wants To Assassinate Him by bilazego(m): 4:04am On Sep 24, 2017
Badonasty:
For you to type long essay like this....it might be true

Where there are many words, lie is not absent.

1 Like

Re: Prince Ndubuisi Chibueze Agbo Claims Governor Umahi Wants To Assassinate Him by jaiykem: 6:26am On Sep 24, 2017
Agbo has come again o! A trouble maker who when he was a commissioner extorts money from private schools all in the name of registration. The prayer of those private schools you closed unjustly is coming to hurt (gbagham) you. Alight from you plane mode. Nyuoe!
Re: Prince Ndubuisi Chibueze Agbo Claims Governor Umahi Wants To Assassinate Him by gnykelly(m): 11:32am On Sep 24, 2017
Daniel058:
@ nweze1986 DAVE UMAHI BU AYON GETI OO, ANWAKWANWA KIYA KPEM grin grin grin grin lol, Sir jiko pfunaru govano ge omeru NDU Orugbo ebere .. I spent a lot of money doing cooperative of a thing on behalf of other members of my cooperative last year and I lost everything because the loan wasn't given to real farmers but to politicians.. Check my signature, I'm a real farmer and from Ndubia igbeagu Izzi.

hmmnn. i served in your local govt. such good people.
Re: Prince Ndubuisi Chibueze Agbo Claims Governor Umahi Wants To Assassinate Him by gnykelly(m): 11:34am On Sep 24, 2017
[quote author=Mandeyy post=60764082] Just ignore this writer called Philip Nweze. He's just a stooge of d governor. If d fmr commissioner had not raised an alarm about a threat to his life, d gov would have killed him. He's a wicked, corrupt and thieving governor. All d allegations levelled against this man that led to closure of his schools are baseless. It was as a result of d letter he wrote to Buhari to not allow d gov borrow 150 billion naira that he would siphon it as usual. D allegation that his school breeds cultists is unfounded and a lame excuse to give a dog a bad name and then hang it. Rather, it's even the gov that provides an enabling environment for cultism to thrive. Just this year, at the state university (EBSU), cultists have killed a lot of students, which never happened during d previous administration in the state. [/quote

you are right that governor is a devil incernate.
Re: Prince Ndubuisi Chibueze Agbo Claims Governor Umahi Wants To Assassinate Him by EKOSuperior(m): 2:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
KennedicalEnergy:
He That Lives In A Glass House Should Not Throw Stones.
You are very wise.
Re: Prince Ndubuisi Chibueze Agbo Claims Governor Umahi Wants To Assassinate Him by Politicowizard(m): 2:11am On Sep 25, 2017
It's unfortunate some dudes especially this op tries to create a false impression just to satisfy his master in order to misled the gullible public. I know who my governor is and what he is capable of doing. One thing is certain, one day, the truth must come out, no matter how hard you may try to hide or twist it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: Real Reason Why I Went To The U.S / Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion / Gerard Pique is now the joint-top-scoring defender in Champions League history

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.