Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,834 members, 7,862,743 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Will Pay For My Son’s Blood- Aggrieved Man Cries Out - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nnamdi Kanu Will Pay For My Son’s Blood- Aggrieved Man Cries Out (647 Views)

Aggrieved Staff Attacked By The Children Of Their Nigerian Boss In The UK / US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics / Aggrieved Residents Beat Thief Unconscious After His Capture In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Will Pay For My Son’s Blood- Aggrieved Man Cries Out by abumaryam012(m): 6:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
An aggrieved man by the name Mr Onyema Isaac, took to his twitter to pour out his frustration on the indigenous people of Biafra(IPOB) for allegedly killing his brother during the clash between the Army and the group in Abia.

Ugo who claimed the victim Kelechi Metuh was his brother said he warned the dead man to avoid all involvement with the IPOB group but was ignored.

According to him, the victim who was a butcher at the Anara market in Imo state had abandoned his business after being brainwashed by Nnamdi Kanu with the group’s ideologies.

He further described the reactions of the parents when they got the news of their son’s death.
His tweets, “I told Kelechi to stop this IPOB of a thing but he didn’t listen, because he has been brainwashed by Nnamdi Kanu. I don’t know if he was under a spell by IPOB. Today, where is Kelechi?

“We got the news from an unknown caller on Friday night by 9pm, that Kelechi was shot by army(sic) in NK (Nnamdi Kanu’s) community.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Pay For My Son’s Blood- Aggrieved Man Cries Out by Homeboiy: 6:22pm On Sep 23, 2017
Another lie
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Pay For My Son’s Blood- Aggrieved Man Cries Out by Mechette(m): 9:03pm On Sep 23, 2017
kanu wil pay nothing rada na naija govt wil pay for killin unarmed plp.i stay wit hausas and i can tel u hw wicked those plp ar.they hate ibo wit passion.they wil send all ibo in d army to north east,to war front and send their plp to east to finish ibos y? jst maka hate
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Pay For My Son’s Blood- Aggrieved Man Cries Out by GeneralOjukwu: 9:08pm On Sep 23, 2017
I pity the poor innocent Igbos...

But their elders showed characteristic cowardice and didn't warn Kanu when he was spouting rubbish.

Now Kanu has shown he's a faster runner than Ojukwu

(1) (Reply)

When U Are Jejely Going Ur Own And Someone Sends This! / Man Castrates Wife’s Suspected Lover / Man Arrested For Raping His Stepdaughter He 'kept Prisoner For 19 Years'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.