Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics (37505 Views)

Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him / Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo / Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by BloggersNG: 5:17am On Jun 29, 2018
An Abroad based Nigerian Man has also cried out After His friend got held up by SARS, and lost N920k to them, Sharing the screenshot on his Page Endy David said his friend was on his way to a Traditional Marriage when the Matter Happened..

He even attached screenshots, and says Legal Action will Be Taken...

See below!

Gossip From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/us-based-nigerian-man-cries-out-after.html

2 Shares

Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by Swegzfreak: 5:41am On Jun 29, 2018
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by Priscy01(f): 5:45am On Jun 29, 2018
He's, rich..
Mtcheeeew

32 Likes

Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by NIGHTMARE0O7: 5:46am On Jun 29, 2018
undecided
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by littlewonders: 5:50am On Jun 29, 2018
One chance.
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by pyyxxaro: 5:59am On Jun 29, 2018
PLS PERMIT ME TO BLAME BUHARI FOR THIS

I SAID PLS undecided

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by minasota(f): 6:02am On Jun 29, 2018
Useless country, come to rwanda and see how a country should be

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 29, 2018
Enough evidence to prosecute in a sane clime not in Nigeria. Next they'll ask him to explain how he got the money instead of punishing Adamu Musa. I wonder when the government will take a decisive action over this issue!

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by princeade86(m): 6:19am On Jun 29, 2018
no word for SARS again pls.
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by wagazala: 6:51am On Jun 29, 2018
Pay 920k? Innocent people don't pay 920k. The story no complete.

105 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by Jethrolite(m): 7:22am On Jun 29, 2018
candy:
Enough evidence to prosecute in a sane clime not in Nigeria. Next they'll ask him to explain how he got the money instead of punishing Adamu Musa. I wonder when the government will take a decisive action over this issue!
If he is clean and his money is legitimate, he can actually go to court. Even if the money is illegal, he can still go to court but he has to ensure EFCC does not get involved in the matter.

5 Likes

Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by earthsync(f): 7:37am On Jun 29, 2018
This country just weak me, see how authorities just showing off their stupidity this is exactly why I hate this country, few days back I was all patriotic and all about Nigeria but since people are just dieing any how under this stupïd government nose and they're doing nothing about it but sending condolences I got tired of it.

12 Likes

Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 29, 2018
This is Nigeria, every body is a grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by Auladimeji2: 7:56am On Jun 29, 2018
wagazala:
he thinks we're fool

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by punisha: 8:48am On Jun 29, 2018
These people are so mean that they can convince and confuse you to believe that the air u breathe was stolen from a white woman in the states.
Just pray you don't get in their way, Abi they don't get in your way.

12 Likes

Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by chimaaba22(m): 8:56am On Jun 29, 2018
YoungRichRuler:
Why will you pay money to SARS if you're actually not doing anything illegal?

Hope one day you will experience an encounter with SARS.
Goodluck.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by Kingosytex(m): 10:01am On Jun 29, 2018
na waooo shocked
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by Kingosytex(m): 10:03am On Jun 29, 2018
Am not surprised, SARS=SPECIAL ARMED ROBBERY SQUAD

2 Likes

Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by Partnerbiz(f): 10:55am On Jun 29, 2018
They will extort with their bank accounts even
Tufia
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by kirikiri001: 11:10am On Jun 29, 2018
wink
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 29, 2018
undecided
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by Troublemaker007(m): 11:10am On Jun 29, 2018
YoungRichRuler:
Why will you pay money to SARS if you're actually not doing anything illegal?

wagazala:

candy:

wagazala:

SARS nova hold any of una once, pray they don’t. The day I had an encounter with SARS in Delta they forced me to transfer 540k into their account and deleted my bank alert not knowing my bank also send me email alert. I left them to enjoy their loot and 3 days later I dealt with them with Nigeria Navy and a Magistrate that they will never ever try such and collected my money back. It’s best you comply with them and fight back later coz they can kill you and put a gun on you that you are a criminal.

122 Likes 14 Shares

Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by zombieHUNTER: 11:10am On Jun 29, 2018
Thieves in police clothing

Sai barber legacies

Endsars today
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by Dottore: 11:10am On Jun 29, 2018
Idiots
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by Uglymugg: 11:11am On Jun 29, 2018
minasota:
Useless country, come to rwanda and see how a country should be
You live in Rwanda? Do they have 24hrs electricity there?

1 Like

Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by Sirpaul(m): 11:11am On Jun 29, 2018
“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.”

1 Like

Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by lonelydora: 11:11am On Jun 29, 2018
Jesus
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by zombieHUNTER: 11:11am On Jun 29, 2018
wagazala:

You are not in the country

6 Likes

Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by Mintayo(m): 11:12am On Jun 29, 2018
We are not serious about the situations of things in Nigeria yet.
All these shouting on social media won't help us.
We are being taken for a ride in this country.

1 Like

Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by Mufasa27(m): 11:12am On Jun 29, 2018
920k, Even G guys no fit pay that huge sum of money

Baba wetin you do, you carry coco or wetin

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Caught Stealing Meat From Priest's Kitchen In Calabar, Gets Arrested / Armed Robbers Attack Ogunleke Clement, Others On Lagos Highway / Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.