Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos (63140 Views)

Manatee: This Creature Was Killed In Badagry Yesterday. Who Knows The Name? / Video Of A Manatee Dragged Along The Road In Niger Delta Region Sparks Outrage . / Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos by nwoye72: 8:14am On Sep 24, 2017
these people are completely uneducated that they kill and eat anything they lay hold of.so sorry

1 Like

Re: Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos by gezzyvinci(m): 8:21am On Sep 24, 2017
soberdrunk:
Food is ready!!! grin If 'ET or any other 'Alien' do mistake land for Nigeria nah inside pot them go end last last!! I am happy we dont do 'halloween' in Nigeria because he get the kain realistic' costume you go wear, boys go don chop you finish dey use toothpick before they realize say nah human being...... angry
U said it all....rotf

1 Like

Re: Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos by aprokomania(m): 8:57am On Sep 24, 2017
soberdrunk:
Food is ready!!! grin If 'ET or any other 'Alien' do mistake land for Nigeria nah inside pot them go end last last!! I am happy we dont do 'halloween' in Nigeria because he get the kain realistic' costume you go wear, boys go don chop you finish dey use toothpick before they realize say nah human being...... angry
Jesu o. hahahahhahahahaa. I wan laff die for work

1 Like

Re: Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos by correctguy101(m): 9:10am On Sep 24, 2017
I pity any ET or alien that tries invade Nigeria. They better continue invading the US. If dem cross our border, next thing na to use dem soak garri...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos by joemsh: 9:42am On Sep 24, 2017
AreaFada2:

Oh really @Florida manatee?

I know of extinct ones in Europe and elsewhere.

When were the Florida one last sighted.?

Re: Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos by Jelal0007(m): 9:49am On Sep 24, 2017
fineboynl:
see what the fulani aboki has done to the rich niger delta with this nonsense contraption., its not working, it has never work, and it will never worked. you can imagine the swaps and poverty stricken region that produces millions of $ daily from oil. people from the riverine area that should have be living in an island.

Niger delta region has so far produce 4-5 trillion $ since oil was discovered. yet nothing to show for in that region.

people need to start asking question immediately.

meanwhile a new separatist movement has arises.

Bendel Separatist Movement Launches Radio Bendel
http://www.radiobendel.tk/
Fineboy with soo much foolishness na disease oo. Shey ur kinsmen no dey among those wey loot the resources 4 niger delta? Haba na,don't be stup!d. Get ur facts right b4 coming on cyber 2 vent ur frustrations and silly sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos by AreaFada2: 9:53am On Sep 24, 2017
[quote author=joemsh post=60774645][/quote]

OK Florida is not too far from Northern most part Caribbean. But not sure if they are found within Florida inland waters as they are in Rivers Niger, Gambia, Cassamance. Etc

1 Like

Re: Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos by Nwtptx(m): 11:10am On Sep 24, 2017
Oh my God.Didnt even kno we had any in Nigeria seriously.Research has to be done in this area

1 Like

Re: Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos by cooljude(m): 11:20am On Sep 24, 2017
osazsky:
wat is good for goat cow chicken turkey is also good for all animals cos dey are all meat even snakes dey all belong to the stomach. all animals are equal

You can't compare Goats, Chicken and turkey to wildlife because those animals are domesticated and we've found a way to increase their reproductive rate. So they are not in any danger of being extinct.
Meanwhile, wild animals like this don't have assistant in reproducing as fast as possible to replace the numbers lost to human insatiable appetite and it takes them a long time to mature before procreating.

Honestly, I think we haven't reached our Renaissance period in Africa and most Africans can't sit to reason with their brain. It pains me when educated people react to event like people with no exposure.

This animals have a role to play in their ecological Biomes, Manatee are water bottom grazers. They are the cow of the aquatic world. We don't have to eat all endangered species found in our environment. Special bills should be passed to protect endangered animals in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos by Goldenboy007(m): 12:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
How come there is nothing like Animal conservation in our dictionary ? Everything ends up as food if it's not human (humans sef no safe again), are we savages? Squirrels and Rabbits run around here and if you dare kill one, the cops would use their stunt gun to shock your head back to humanity.

1 Like

Re: Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
Hardly a surprise. What else do you expect? Look at all of them looking like savages.

1 Like

Re: Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos by erico2k2(m): 1:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
Goldenboy007:
How come there is nothing like Animal conservation in our dictionary ? Everything ends up as food if it's not human (humans sef no safe again), are we savages? Squirrels and Rabbits run around here and if you dare kill one, the cops would use their stunt gun to shock your head back to humanity.
Those country Hunger no dey, down in 9ja Hunger is real, we eat anything with legs except tables and chairs

1 Like

Re: Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos by jevic(m): 2:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
In Florida the one that was trapped during the hurricane was taken back to the sea. Our people will always want to eat anything that comes their way.

1 Like

Re: Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos by Oladipo1166(m): 2:39pm On Sep 24, 2017
People don't see what I am. Seeing

Re: Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos by stevio(m): 3:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
Watch your tongue youngi,Nigeria is not a "hunger-stricken country. This country Nigeria is heavily endowed,we just don't have good leaders.
LaurelP:
These are rare species...so unfortunate they found their habitat in a hunger stricken country like Nigeria.
Re: Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos by stevio(m): 3:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
You must be an ancient pervert grin
Oladipo1166:
People don't see what I am. Seeing

2 Likes

Re: Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos by selfmadeboss: 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2017
that woman nips dey vex o.
i will like to know her daughter grin
Re: Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos by ZionJay(m): 7:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
One day una go do mistake catch and chop mammy water. Then her friends and family will come visiting grin
Re: Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos by Jamorezzi: 7:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
Big meat for my people . Buhari can't give you this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop / Cloud Seeding Used To Stop Rain As Atleast 43 People Die In Indonesia Flooding / Photos As Recaptured Kano Lion Returns To Cage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.