Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop (63186 Views)

Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) / This Is What A Sheep Looks Like After Five Years Without Shearing (Graphic Photo / Kaavan, "World's Loneliest Elephant" Regains Freedom After 35 years in chains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop by God1000(m): 8:37pm On Feb 16, 2022
Poaching should be stopped, wildlife conservation is very important, we need to protect and preserve wildlife otherwise some of these animals will soon disappear completely in few decades to come.

People that engage in this illegal act should be punished.

I pity this poor elephant

76 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop by AdeniyiA(m): 9:02pm On Feb 16, 2022
See unlimited meat shocked

But this butchering is massive ó, what could they have used? Explosive or chainsaw?

#to all the animal right activists quoting me, you can use your emotion to bring it back to life if you wish undecided

95 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop by Joeblazeochola(m): 9:17pm On Feb 16, 2022
christ embassy! y pipu wicked lyk dis naw. shocked

18 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop by God1000(m): 9:22pm On Feb 16, 2022
AdeniyiA:
this is meat for you right?

Don't be a sadist

173 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop by God1000(m): 9:23pm On Feb 16, 2022
Joeblazeochola:
christ embassy! y pipu wicked lyk dis naw. shocked
the wickedness of man

16 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop by FirmTR(m): 9:29pm On Feb 16, 2022
shocked
Re: Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop by Harrykn: 10:47pm On Feb 16, 2022
Oya nah lets buy grave(pot) and do burial (cook).
May he rest in peace (tummy)
Who ever did the head shot is damn brutal

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop by LogicBomb8: 11:28pm On Feb 16, 2022
Whoever did this is evil

140 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop by illicit(m): 7:27am On Feb 17, 2022
Was it blown off or what

How can a living elephant be decapitated, maybe it was sedated then

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop by morikee: 1:06pm On Feb 17, 2022
Damn this is sick

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop by Brainlight: 1:06pm On Feb 17, 2022
Now we don dey catch feelings for elephant.... I wonder how snakes will feel about the brutality the pass through on nairaland.

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop by longetivity(m): 1:06pm On Feb 17, 2022
This is not just right

12 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop by yrex01(m): 1:06pm On Feb 17, 2022
this is not bout petting n eating one set of animals, this is pure wickedness n those that did this can kill human without being remorseful. if at all you want to kill an animal, don't let it feels any pain.

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop by fastseo: 1:06pm On Feb 17, 2022
Shall it ever be well for the person that did this?Will nature it self forgive such a person?

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop by EshjayLee(m): 1:06pm On Feb 17, 2022
This is heartless. Anyways the heart of man is full of evil. When men are skull mining eachother, what is now elephant that won't be skull mined.

God save this generation from impending dangers.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop by Siberia01(m): 1:06pm On Feb 17, 2022
angry

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop by Charmingrascal(m): 1:06pm On Feb 17, 2022
This is sad and heartbreaking

4 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop by Snapchat: 1:07pm On Feb 17, 2022
If you want to kill it for meat, just kill it to eat; but why this?!. It’s unfair to the elephant.

31 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop by candidladyTemp(f): 1:07pm On Feb 17, 2022
angry

Was it chainsaw they used in beheading this poor creature or what...

Men are just so cruel/wicked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop by Benitoh: 1:07pm On Feb 17, 2022
Mentally unstable Africans.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop by CheedyJ(m): 1:07pm On Feb 17, 2022
Imagine if this was what Zouma did to that cat, won't say more..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop by DamnnNiggarr: 1:07pm On Feb 17, 2022
shocked
I said something of this nature before and some barbaric Nairalanders called for my head.
Though, that was about a poor tortoise that was killed and eaten by a Nigerian.
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Chai!
Poor tortoise...
You made a mistake being in Nigeria where poverty has pushed people into eating anything both eatable and uneatable.

*MODIFIED*

All these rare animals should be preserved for educational purposes, I also believe that this young man that killed and ate the tortoise has never seen a tortoise in his life for the first time and he doesn't even know the name of the animal he killed, reason why I said earlier that these animals should be protected and preserved for educational purposes. Believe also with me that it'll take him another lifetime to be opportune to see this type of animal again.
A time will come when our children will be left with only pictures of these animals in the classroom or other educational facilities.
Why kill what you don't know anything about?

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop by Pipefitter: 1:07pm On Feb 17, 2022
So sad. Such a beautiful animal

5 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop by Mumusaphire: 1:08pm On Feb 17, 2022
This is bad.
Re: Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 17, 2022
AdeniyiA:
.... could there be any differences between you and the miscreant that committed this inhuman act?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop by Dawn91(m): 1:08pm On Feb 17, 2022
fastseo:
Shall it ever be well for the person that did this?Will nature it self forgive such a person?
Amen.

The person is evil
Re: Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop by HelpYourself(m): 1:08pm On Feb 17, 2022
smiley

Do you know why I smiled? Tomorrow people will be coming to me asking why is sometimes life apparently unfair . 10 people will disembark from a bus then one out of the 10 will be oicke duo by ritualists, was he or she worse than the other 9 who escaped ?

Or sometimes they ask why is 10 people walk past a busstop 1 will be singled out and robbed even injured was he or she more guilty of something Than the other 9?

Or they usually ask me 10 people in a bus traveling it's involved in an accident, 4 perish 5 injured 1 not even a scratch ...

Then when news like this comes up it makes my life easier .. to explain spiritual things in words is always hard for me but you see this. This explains that all.

Both the buyer and the seller of such that leads to wicked acts like this will experience severe karma .

So I smiled in expectation for the devastating effect of the karma. The church will tell you if you pay tithe from the money you can be forgiven. No you must redeem this act .

Goodday

10 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop by rowland545(m): 1:09pm On Feb 17, 2022
The only wickedness I see here is not making pepper soup out if it....

I mean y kill it if u won't it....this is a wicked act....that's y I love my people they won't just remove the tusk... They will harvest the meat also...which is d right thing to do

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cloud Seeding Used To Stop Rain As Atleast 43 People Die In Indonesia Flooding / Photos As Recaptured Kano Lion Returns To Cage / Nigerian Man Builds "Helicopter" In Oyo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.