Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,728 members, 7,837,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

KenyaElection–man Who Campaigned For Kenyan President Uhuru, is Now Broke. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / KenyaElection–man Who Campaigned For Kenyan President Uhuru, is Now Broke. (429 Views)

Kenya President Uhuru Kenyatta Looking At A Woman's Buttocks In Public (Video) / I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta / Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

KenyaElection–man Who Campaigned For Kenyan President Uhuru, is Now Broke. by Pussitto: 8:59pm On Sep 23, 2017
At the height of the unga shortage, Adonai delivered packets maize flour to residents, besides holding prayers and peace rallies.Speaking to The Nairobian, Thuku insists that he is selling his car to collect enough money to finance his Team Adonai caravan with the aim to campaign for Uhuru, again!
“It was a big shock for everyone who was involved in the campaigns. We won and will do it again with an even bigger margin,” he said, adding, “There is nothing to read from my involvement in Uhuru’s campaigns, I consider this my civic duty and contribution to the re-election of Jubilee,” he said.
He even suspended his transport business and used the cars to ferry residents especially the old to registration centres. Well, The Nairobian has learnt that Ephantus Thuku, who christened himself as Team Adonai, is now broke!Thuku who was not pleased by Supreme Court’s ruling is alleged to have put his Toyota V8 up for sale.

Source. – http://chikasom..com/2017/09/kenyaelection-man-who-campaigned-for.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Trump Issues Travel Restrictions On 8 Countries Adding North Korea And Venezuela / This What Will Happen If The Catalonia Declared Independence / Watch As Firewalker Falls Into Burning Coals Before Being Dragged To Safety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.