Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Bank Wire To Nigeria Saving Account? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bank Wire To Nigeria Saving Account? (1772 Views)

What Does Saving Account And Current Account Mean On ATM Withdraw? / FREE! FREE! FREE! Free To Top- Up Your Epay Account Via Tether/ Bank Wire. How / Free To Top- Up Your Epay Account Via Tether/ Bank Wire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Wire To Nigeria Saving Account? by herveze: 9:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
Good day, pls I want to make an enquiry about the money transfer from abroad to Nigeria.
I want to know if it is possible to receive money through bank wire to Nigeria first bank saving account? Thank you
Re: Bank Wire To Nigeria Saving Account? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 23, 2017
herveze:
Good day, pls I want to make an enquiry about the money transfer from abroad to Nigeria.
I want to know if it is possible to receive money through bank wire to Nigeria first bank saving account? Thank you

where is the wire coming from and how much?
Re: Bank Wire To Nigeria Saving Account? by Creamybabe(f): 6:50am On Oct 10, 2017
Re: Bank Wire To Nigeria Saving Account? by Creamybabe(f): 6:51am On Oct 10, 2017
Re: Bank Wire To Nigeria Saving Account? by Creamybabe(f): 8:07am On Oct 10, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Strong Bamboo Pole Available For Sale In Large Quantity / Get N10,000 Worth Of Airtime Free To Share Your Opinion! / Professional Automated MS Excel Spreadsheets For Small Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.