Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Someone Should Please Help With This Killing Head Bumps [pic] - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Someone Should Please Help With This Killing Head Bumps [pic] (2696 Views)

Help! Back Head Bumps- Effective Treatment (Picture) / Please Help Me , This Head Bumps Is So Crazy / How To Cure Back Of The Head Bumps? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Should Please Help With This Killing Head Bumps [pic] by darhymiee(m): 9:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
It started so little 4 years ago after I barb my hair at a barber shop because I was in haste to pick up my clipper at home. I have used several creams but is non is working. The pain am getting from this bumps is killing me and some times it itches me badly. I need help so badly. someone should please Help.

Re: Someone Should Please Help With This Killing Head Bumps [pic] by Florblu(f): 9:37pm On Sep 23, 2017
Put "graphics picture*
Re: Someone Should Please Help With This Killing Head Bumps [pic] by JayCynic(m): 9:37pm On Sep 23, 2017
The babalawo that made a song as whack as "Mad Over You" to become a hit song can make those bumps dissapear.
Re: Someone Should Please Help With This Killing Head Bumps [pic] by Collins4u1(m): 10:00pm On Sep 23, 2017
Mynd44 move to fp for more audience.
Re: Someone Should Please Help With This Killing Head Bumps [pic] by Danielomisco(m): 11:14pm On Sep 23, 2017
go n buy funbat A,am nt sure dts d spelln bt dts d pronounciation.it ended mine.go to the chemis n gt it

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Please Help With This Killing Head Bumps [pic] by etenyong(m): 5:59am On Sep 24, 2017
Bro, my own was worst than yours. I tried several drugs and creams until I found the needed solution/cure. From what I see in the pic, it can still be treated. There is a cream/ Lotion you can use and you will definitely thank me later. I will give you free of charge. Contact me on etenyong@gmail.com or if you are residing here in Lagos, I will direct you on where/ how to get it.
Re: Someone Should Please Help With This Killing Head Bumps [pic] by WeirdWolf: 9:49am On Sep 24, 2017
Try FUNBACT-A
Triple action cream.
Containing Antifungal - Antibacterial - Anti-inflammatory.
By Bliss GVS PHARMA LTD.

Apply in affected area 3times daily.

Best/most reliable option, visit a federal teaching hospital, take a card, see a dermatologist.
It shouldn't cost up to 5k including drugs, depending...

2 Likes

Re: Someone Should Please Help With This Killing Head Bumps [pic] by Collins4u1(m): 11:28am On Sep 24, 2017
etenyong:
Bro, my own was worst than yours. I tried several drugs and creams until I found the needed solution/cure. From what I see in the pic, it can still be treated. There is a cream/ Lotion you can use and you will definitely thank me later. I will give you free of charge. Contact me on etenyong@gmail.com or if you are residing here in Lagos, I will direct you on where/ how to get it.

why not post it here to benefit all

2 Likes

Re: Someone Should Please Help With This Killing Head Bumps [pic] by alicamara: 1:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
Bro my own worsen than you honestly I have my own on my chest.but now is finally cured Where do you basic precisely?
Re: Someone Should Please Help With This Killing Head Bumps [pic] by Emily22(m): 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
darhymiee:
It started so little 4 years ago after I barb my hair at a barber shop because I was in haste to pick up my clipper at home. I have used several creams but is non is working. The pain am getting from this bumps is killing me and some times it itches me badly. I need help so badly. someone should please Help.

It happened to me also...after spending more than 20k on it without good result....A man told me I can cure it with just 300naira...I doubted him at first.....guess what..

This common aboniki balm.....apply it in the morning, afternoon and night...after 7 days,it ll b dry den with black spot.....

Once you get a good result,then let me know so I can send u a stuff so that it won't regrow again...remember I said after 7 days

NOTE: when u apply the aboniki,u will feel the craziness of the balm at first but trust me ,it worth it..

2 Likes

Re: Someone Should Please Help With This Killing Head Bumps [pic] by Emily22(m): 8:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
Please don't let anyone scam you , 300 naira ll cure you,so simple as abc
Re: Someone Should Please Help With This Killing Head Bumps [pic] by Emily22(m): 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
As u can see,mine is dry now..
Re: Someone Should Please Help With This Killing Head Bumps [pic] by jeffrypet: 9:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
you can try to use aloe vera water... peel aloe fresh aloe vera and apply in the area of interest after taking your bath morning and night.. then come back here to testify
Re: Someone Should Please Help With This Killing Head Bumps [pic] by Lexusgs430: 1:00am On Sep 25, 2017
The morale of this story....... Ensure you always visit your barber, with your own personal clipper..... Sanitise and oil your clipper regularly.....
Re: Someone Should Please Help With This Killing Head Bumps [pic] by etenyong(m): 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
Buy EPIDERM cream from either local chemist store or pharmacy. Apply the cream three times in a day. Make sure you have skin hair cut before u start treating it. Apply it for about two weeks. The cream is about #300 only. It would really work. You don't to spend much. Pls tell others when you get the result. And don't fail to thank me later.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nurse Collapse After Getting COVID-19 Vaccine (Video of her fainting) / COVID-19 Update For November 25 2021 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For January 4 2022 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.