Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,967 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

70-year-old Man Arrested For Raping 6-year-old Girl, For 3 Years (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 70-year-old Man Arrested For Raping 6-year-old Girl, For 3 Years (photos) (625 Views)

Man Sentenced To 7 Years Imprisonment For Raping 6-Year-Old Girl In Cross River / Oyadonga, BYCAS Lecturer Caught Raping 6-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa. Photos / 38-Year-Old Man Caught Raping 6-Year-Old Girl Inside Bush In Ogun. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

70-year-old Man Arrested For Raping 6-year-old Girl, For 3 Years (photos) by Wikiprovid(m): 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2017
A 70-year-old man, Simon Alobu, has been arrested by the Ebonyi State Police Command, for allegedly raping a six-year-old girl in Akpoha Community, Afikpo North Local Government Area of Ebonyi State over the course of three years.

Saturday PUNCH learnt that the victim, an orphan, has lived with her aunt in Akpoha town since the death of her parents four years ago.

The victim said that the suspect lured her and her younger brother to his apartment. He then asked them to help him to prepare a meal, part of which he told they would also eat.

“After preparing the Garri (eba), my younger brother said that he did not want to eat and left the room. He immediately locked the door and R@ped me after which he used a razor to make a mark on my B.uttocks,” the girl said.

Read more: Photos: Coffins, Human Skulls And Other Fetish Items Found In Demolished Ikorodu Shrines

The victim’s aunt, Mrs. Martha Enya, explained that Alobu first R@ped her niece in 2014 when the victim was just three years old without anybody knowing.

She said, “I became aware of the first assault in November 2014 when the victim complained of pains in her private part, I asked her what happened, but she could not speak out. After examining her, I took her to a hospital in Afikpo where the R@pe was confirmed by doctors and she was given medical treatment.

READ MORE HERE
: https://www.wikiprovide.com/threads/70-year-old-man-arrested-for-raping-6-year-old-girl-for-3-years-photos.2589/ https://www.wikiprovide.com/threads/70-year-old-man-arrested-for-raping-6-year-old-girl-for-3-years-photos.2589/
Re: 70-year-old Man Arrested For Raping 6-year-old Girl, For 3 Years (photos) by Jumbus31(m): 9:30pm On Sep 23, 2017
I still don't know the joy these pedophiles derives from raping minnows, I mean how do they enjoy it?

(1) (Reply)

Undergraduate Butchered His Mom, Dangles Intestines​ To Neighbours / Female Nigerian Soldier Dies Few Hours To Her Birthday / Religious Discrimination And Unfair Ban On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.