Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Religious Discrimination And Unfair Ban On Nairaland. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Religious Discrimination And Unfair Ban On Nairaland. (628 Views)

The Origin Of The Ban On Spraying. / Anambra Police Arrest 13 Suspects Who Flouted Soludo's Ban On Illegal Revenue / Osun Police Re-Enforce Ban On Annual Carnivals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religious Discrimination And Unfair Ban On Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 15, 2017
Am wondering how and why I was banned for three days for " bullying " whereas the person who insulted my religion and prophet was over looked and allowed to still have access to nairaland.

What is nairaland trying to say? That its okay for Islam to be insulted on public forum ?

Cc: seun

Re: Religious Discrimination And Unfair Ban On Nairaland. by Blizzy9ja: 11:52am On Oct 15, 2017
You actually deserved a ban for life... I wonder what you're even doing here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religious Discrimination And Unfair Ban On Nairaland. by ednited(f): 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2017
nurshah:
Am wondering how and why I was banned for three days for " bullying " whereas the person who insulted my religion and prophet was over looked and allowed to still have access to nairaland.

What is nairaland trying to say? That its okay for Islam to be insulted on public forum ?

It happens to me all the time tho

for example. . .

Someone told me to go f myself, I just asked him why he saying that. . .

I got banned but not him!

message to moderators, I hope you will be healthy one day

lol
Re: Religious Discrimination And Unfair Ban On Nairaland. by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 5:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
Lol mods can get crazy sometimes
Re: Religious Discrimination And Unfair Ban On Nairaland. by lezz(m): 6:18pm On Dec 26, 2017
nurshah:

insulting your “prophet“ and religion isn’t a crime in Nairaland. The world doesn’t orbit around religious muppets like you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

BSU Student Union Executive Allegedly Attacked By Suspected Cultists (photos) / 10 People Of The Same Family Perished In A Ghastly Motor Accident / Man Who Beheaded His Wife And Stored Her Head In Freezer Jailed For 52 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.