Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

My Chat With Fake Hushpuppi And Mompha On Twitter - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Chat With Fake Hushpuppi And Mompha On Twitter (1587 Views)

Hushpuppi And Mompha Fighting In The Public / Who Do You Think Rocked It Better Between Wizkid ,Hushpuppi And Off set / Scam Alert!!! Hushpuppi, Mompha And Bnaira Got Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Chat With Fake Hushpuppi And Mompha On Twitter by tayo200(m): 10:32pm On Sep 23, 2017
I thought Hushpuppi was the one am chatting with at first. I didn't know it was a fake account with thousands followers. I saw his tweet that if we need help on fees and business, we should DM him...I just sent a message that I needed help...when he first replied, I was happy and hopeful that I will get assistance from him...it was after he asked how much i'av saved up that I know he was fake....real hushpuppi will never ask dt...well, if your brother is Joshua Ishaya, tell him to go get a life...

Re: My Chat With Fake Hushpuppi And Mompha On Twitter by tayo200(m): 10:37pm On Sep 23, 2017
more

Re: My Chat With Fake Hushpuppi And Mompha On Twitter by tayo200(m): 10:40pm On Sep 23, 2017
with mompha....I also thought he was real at first...bunch of scammers...come to think of it, they have thousands of followers o...

Re: My Chat With Fake Hushpuppi And Mompha On Twitter by tayo200(m): 10:45pm On Sep 23, 2017
Cc: lalasticlala ...help to FP...so dt pple won't fall victim
Re: My Chat With Fake Hushpuppi And Mompha On Twitter by tayo200(m): 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2017
their profiles

Re: My Chat With Fake Hushpuppi And Mompha On Twitter by Heloct(f): 10:53pm On Sep 23, 2017
Hmm..

But where you called yourself not worth able got me. For real? Because of how much?

I don't have much o but I know I'm worthy.

These scammers are funny. Their method cannot work. Money doublers..
grin
Re: My Chat With Fake Hushpuppi And Mompha On Twitter by soberdrunk(m): 10:54pm On Sep 23, 2017
Hhahaahaha! What type of dumb scam is this? How can someone that wants to send you 90k ask you to send '20k" first? Anybody that falls for this scam, them suppose deport the person commot from Nigeria because he or she is not fit to be a Nigerian....,, angry

1 Like

Re: My Chat With Fake Hushpuppi And Mompha On Twitter by Adaowerri111: 10:55pm On Sep 23, 2017
People begging money upandan, don't you have close people you can beg from, you want to collect money from someone you haven't seen or known, even if na Jesus.
Re: My Chat With Fake Hushpuppi And Mompha On Twitter by tayo200(m): 11:16pm On Sep 23, 2017
Heloct:
Hmm..

But where you called yourself not worth able got me. For real? Because of how much?

I don't have much o but I know I'm worthy.

These scammers are funny. Their method cannot work. Money doublers..
grin
baba, I know my worth as I dey so...na my Samsung phone cost pass among all my belongings...I no worth 10k
Re: My Chat With Fake Hushpuppi And Mompha On Twitter by tayo200(m): 11:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
soberdrunk:
Hhahaahaha! What type of dumb scam is this? How can someone that wants to send you 90k ask you to send '20k" first? Anybody that falls for this scam, them suppose deport the person commot from Nigeria because he or she is not fit to be a Nigerian....,, angry
am sure some people will still fall for it...
Re: My Chat With Fake Hushpuppi And Mompha On Twitter by Heloct(f): 11:19pm On Sep 23, 2017
tayo200:

baba, I know my worth as I dey so...na my Samsung phone cost pass among all my belongings...I no worth 10k

OK. But I'm not baba.. sad
Re: My Chat With Fake Hushpuppi And Mompha On Twitter by tayo200(m): 11:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
Adaowerri111:
People begging money upandan, don't you have close people you can beg from, you want to collect money from someone you haven't seen or known, even if na Jesus.
well, he said "if you need help, DM me"..and tekno gave pple money without seeing them .av u heard of Kbk too, he gives out money and gifts without knowing those he's giving. .
Re: My Chat With Fake Hushpuppi And Mompha On Twitter by tayo200(m): 11:22pm On Sep 23, 2017
Heloct:

OK. But I'm not baba.. sad
lol.....
Re: My Chat With Fake Hushpuppi And Mompha On Twitter by OrdercityWeb: 7:35am On Sep 24, 2017
After 3 hrs baba never see alert, he say "You think this is a joke" hahahahahahaha grin
This is hilarious and sad at the same time.. Now a lot of things come to mind;
1) If they have so much followers, it means alot of Nigerians are gullible. I'm on Twitter and i don't need a soothsayer to tell me that's not Hushpuppy.

2) If no one is buying their tricks, they would have closed shop and wouldn't be confident to even give you a bank account carrying a different name. What this means is that they have succeeded with lots of people.
Which leads me to my next point.

3) Many Nigerians are quite greedy

4) They are learners. And need to be taught a lesson. Lastly if you're reading this and you're a scammer i'll advice you to desist from that inhumane act. There is dignity in labour.
Amd please spare me the rhetoric of "we are recovering the money they stole during slave trade". If indeed you're recovering those "monies" then they should be going to the Country's purse not yours!!

Judge Lalasticlala over to you.

#Meninist cool

(1) (Reply)

Get In Here As Quickly As Possible.... / MI - Height Does Not Bother Me / Mercy Johnson Okojie Snapchat Username Handle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.