Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent (6734 Views)

Windeck remix...Cabo Snoop ft Fat Joe / Rick Ross Enlist Fat Joe,the Game & Ja Rule To Diss 50 On Mafia Music(remix) / Make It Rain.fat Joe Ft Lil Wayne(birdman Jr) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by casper(m): 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2006
yeah i saw that interview tooo....
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by segun06: 2:06am On Jan 05, 2006
coolI'm not saying you shouldn't listen to or disscuss their music, i just think there is something wrong somewhere if we idolize them and they degrade us.  Moreover fifty just used that interview to show off. Do u think he would have mentioned it if he had gone to the "GHETTO" and got robbed?  I'm not trying to tell anyone what to do, i'm just EXPRESSING my opinion and if you find what i'm saying offensive then i do apologize. And as for the person who asked what i have done to improve "AFRICAN ENTERTAINMENT lately", i admit i haven't done anything because i don't have the resources to contribute and thats y i'm here in the hopes that someone who does have the resources can(i know it might sound like i'm preaching).
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by segun06: 3:45am On Jan 05, 2006
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angryAlso, someone said:
he even commended daddy showkey, and others and dissed the sh** out of that tout. yes he basically called him that...and the presenter was like
"why didnt you shoot him "
"yeah young buck was about to but i camed  him down"

Did anyone ever ask the question:  I wonder what would happen if it was vice versal?  As in if it was eedris that was in Yankee and 50 cent dissed him.  What do you think would have happened?  Lets be real, the only way we can ever hope to be as great as the AMERICANS(and i do admit they are great) is to believe-in and support oursleves.  If we don't who will.
I'm disappointed that we can't support our fellow NIGERIANS, but still when everything goes bad we blame it on the government (not saying they are the best).
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by Oracle(m): 4:47am On Jan 05, 2006
i don't know why all these hip hop stars are just acting crazy. they've made their money
so why fight each other

Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by 2nde(m): 4:55am On Jan 05, 2006
Do you guys know black child of murder inc who remix wanksta. If you heard all what he said you will know that 50 is going to wine up soon. example "I stabbed you up dont make me gun you down", "you heard paop, one shot, poke thru, you go 911", "what you know about Ak's a yo 50" It pain me i can't uplaod that track for you people to hear.
Jada also says 50 suppose to be selling cloths and snickers cos he's just an animal
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by theORAKU(m): 9:09am On Jan 05, 2006
Come to think of it, i respect and support naija music especially hiphop only that my appreciation of hiphop music is not restricted by boundaries.
Afterall we have other threads where we discuss other artistes also including africans.

i just created a public email account music4naira@gmail.com.
Its strictly for sharing files between music fans of the nairaland.
The password is download.

I have already sent the Nas diss i cudnt earlier get uploaded on this thread.

Please donnot change the password.

@2nde abeg put that black child track on it.
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by 2nde(m): 9:51pm On Jan 05, 2006
I don send that track into the mail addy, listen to every single world, it's too hot men. In case your email account is not allowing you to send big files, go to http://www.yousendit.com/ you can send up to 1GB
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by 2nde(m): 9:53pm On Jan 05, 2006
Go here and download the file within seven days http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0CFJ3AN7D3OHN37P0TX98OITXS
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by 2nde(m): 10:01pm On Jan 05, 2006
This link is for Jadakiss diss to fiddy. It's called "Checkmate" and it is available within 7 days, you can check that mail too to download it. http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=12WG391L3O80T1K325P0MAAN98
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by theORAKU(m): 8:29am On Jan 06, 2006
unfortunately, my network administrator is denying me access to download.

If u haf the files why dont u send it to the mailbox.

Hope u sampled the diss track to fiddy from Nas.?
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by 2nde(m): 8:30am On Jan 06, 2006
Yeah i listen to it, it is hot.i thought i have sent the file, i will resend it now
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by 2nde(m): 8:40am On Jan 06, 2006
Check the mail now, i have resent it
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by buckeye(m): 8:45am On Jan 06, 2006
who has listend to 300 bars? a Gunit diss from the game ....its the bomb
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by 2nde(m): 8:46am On Jan 06, 2006
I don listen to am, game has two diss for him and what about Loon diss to fiddy: Love Machine Shopper
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by spikelord(m): 8:56am On Jan 06, 2006
Fifty Sh**s is in for the doom
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by theORAKU(m): 8:57am On Jan 06, 2006
the jadakiss diss
the loon and the game's disses.
you can send them to music4naira@gmail so that anybody can sample it from dia.
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by 2nde(m): 8:58am On Jan 06, 2006
i will send the jada tomorow, it is called "checkmate"
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by buckeye(m): 8:59am On Jan 06, 2006
kool i still gat them on file
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by buckeye(m): 9:04am On Jan 06, 2006
i'll send them now
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by theORAKU(m): 9:15am On Jan 06, 2006
i also have a diss track from em,busta and fiddy to ja. old track but cool. they sampled 2pac's hail mary.
also, a reply on the track back to fifty and em titled loose change.

shud be able to send them after the sallah break. I haf them in lagos, so wen i travel 2day, i will fetch them.
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by spikelord(m): 12:58pm On Jan 06, 2006
50 can't stand on his own when it comes to the mutherf***ing hip hop game. He featured Eminem and Busta when dissing Ja, but Ja responded with Clap Back!
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by theORAKU(m): 1:11pm On Jan 06, 2006
the guy aint lyrically tite.

he's becoming too commercial for my standing. His piggy bank supposed diss to jada,nas and fatjoe was too nursery.

back then b4 he got shot he had tite and deep lyrics. I cud remeber the how to rob track where he ftd that public enemy. that song was cool.
Also another track where he ft nas, "too hot". that also was ok.

but now....I guess the money is getting him high..
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by spikelord(m): 1:18pm On Jan 06, 2006
He's becoming passive. He's not reigning now like before!!!
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by drered(m): 6:26pm On Jan 06, 2006
yeah i think that was tight cool anyway 50 started the beef when he dissed fat joe in PIGGY BANK he also dissed jada ....
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by spikelord(m): 1:28am On Jan 07, 2006
Now, he's facing the real beef sh!t.
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by spikelord(m): 1:44am On Jan 07, 2006
I must see the beef lyric of Nas to 50 Sh!ts, can anyone help me with that
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by QueenB1(f): 12:21pm On Jan 11, 2006
Joey Crack really gave it to fiddy, it serves him right, he should better shut the Bleep up and get the smack out . How dare him insult Crack or Ja Rule. Who does he think he is. He is just a Bitch-ass- nigro
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by spikelord(m): 7:03pm On Jan 11, 2006
A black Negro indeed. How could he have done such a silly thing?
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by spikelord(m): 1:55am On Jan 18, 2006
Thank u my people!
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by spikelord(m): 1:58am On Jan 18, 2006
Ja clapped back!
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by QueenB1(f): 12:06pm On Jan 19, 2006
Ey yo fiddy pull ur skirt down bitch!!
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by mikebuddy(m): 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2006
50cent is an idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo Hip Hop Artiste Dedicates Song To GMB; Ajakaye "Sai Buhari" / J Martins -touching Body Feat. DJ Arafat [video Download] / Video: D’banj – Fall In Love (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.