Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent (6730 Views)

Windeck remix...Cabo Snoop ft Fat Joe / Rick Ross Enlist Fat Joe,the Game & Ja Rule To Diss 50 On Mafia Music(remix) / Make It Rain.fat Joe Ft Lil Wayne(birdman Jr) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by spikelord(m): 1:24am On Jan 20, 2006
An idiot indeed. Lean back as a song is better than those Candy shi!ts he's been singing. Fat Joe even wrote that song, can you imagine that! He dissed Fat Joe cuz Joe featured in the song that annoyed Fiddy thinking he should have been the one to have that song title.

New York!

Joe said..... I kno what ya thinking man, you thinking JD is gonna slam lyrically, this nigga is crazy for dissing Fat Joe Men, He really crazy though. Niggaz gonna respond ten thousand times I ain't talking back to that Nigga, but one thing I will promise you is that if I don't get you I'm going to get your family (thatz if he has one}I'll respond one time and one time only and there's no going to be any more songs for.... man
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by 2nde(m): 1:34am On Jan 20, 2006
Thats some words from the MATURE not that kid
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by mikebuddy(m): 10:07am On Jan 20, 2006
Even at that candhy shit.He was copying that song he helped lil kim to do.whats d title again
Ok i think Magic Stick
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by spikelord(m): 12:14pm On Jan 20, 2006
Is it me or Candy shop sound like Magic stick. What da f**k is wrong with this N!99a? 50 don't make me grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. You gat 65 niggaz on your team and they're not from south side Jamaica blues, they're the boys'n' blue, I'll be speaking the truth now we all see the b!tch in you Follow me!

Fifty, Meet Fifty, He's the fakest thugs you've ever seen
Curtis, Curtis Jackson, how come you can never ever be seen
Once I getcha I ma give you my my fo fo fo fo fo \
my my fo fo fo fo fo giv it to me baby nice and slow.

Tell Fiddy he's going to end up dead when he's fucking with crack!Matter of fact, this beef sh!t is making me nervous
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by spikelord(m): 12:18pm On Jan 20, 2006
Candy Shop is a dud!
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by mikebuddy(m): 3:12pm On Jan 20, 2006
it also sux.
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by spikelord(m): 4:22pm On Jan 20, 2006
Yeah Man!
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by naijadiva: 9:19pm On Jan 20, 2006
Nigerians try so hard to be like Americans that they delude themselves.  African Americans do NOT respect Africans.  Do all African Americans feel this way?  Of course not, I have African American friends.  But at the same time, plenty of them resent us.  Even at the university level, you still hear some say how they think Africans walk around naked and live in huts.  And then they resent Africans for doing better than them academically and claim that we are taking their spots rather than blaming the U.S. system that deliberately allows only a small number of blacks to excel, whether you're African or African American.  You think African American rappers respect Africans?  The few times they do refer to Africa, it's usually not in a positive way.  And then you have the African Americans that try to get back to their African roots, but of course they follow an African American idea of what it is to be African rather than truly associate with Africans. 
And to the person that said African Americans resent Africans and blame us for them being sold into slavery.  That's true.  I've heard it before from people, and I even heard it out of Tupac's mother's mouth.  She told African Americans that they came from kings and queens (something I've grown so tired of hearing) and told them that the reason Africans didn't like them was because they thought African Americans were dirty and bad and that's how they got here.  She said African kings chose whoever they didn't like and sent them here and that's why Africans don't think positively of African Americans.  Not only was that garbage, but it didn't even address the fact that Africans have more bad experiences with blacks than whites.  Of course, blacks never address their stereotypes of us.  They just say we don't like them.  Elaine Brown, a former Black Panther, said the same thing, and when she said it, black Americans in the audience voiced their agreement.  As for African hip hop, African Americans probably don't even know what it is.  Do you know how many Nigerians in the U.S. don't listen to it?
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by theORAKU(m): 11:43am On Jan 21, 2006

dont get how relevant this is to this thread.
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by mikebuddy(m): 3:08pm On Jan 21, 2006
Posted by: naijadiva
Insert Quote
Nigerians try so hard to be like Americans that they delude themselves. African Americans do NOT respect Africans. Do all African Americans feel this way? Of course not, I have African American friends. But at the same time, plenty of them resent us. Even at the university level, you still hear some say how they think Africans walk around naked and live in huts. And then they resent Africans for doing better than them academically and claim that we are taking their spots rather than blaming the U.S. system that deliberately allows only a small number of blacks to excel, whether you're African or African American. You think African American rappers respect Africans? The few times they do refer to Africa, it's usually not in a positive way. And then you have the African Americans that try to get back to their African roots, but of course they follow an African American idea of what it is to be African rather than truly associate with Africans.
And to the person that said African Americans resent Africans and blame us for them being sold into slavery. That's true. I've heard it before from people, and I even heard it out of Tupac's mother's mouth. She told African Americans that they came from kings and queens (something I've grown so tired of hearing) and told them that the reason Africans didn't like them was because they thought African Americans were dirty and bad and that's how they got here. She said African kings chose whoever they didn't like and sent them here and that's why Africans don't think positively of African Americans. Not only was that garbage, but it didn't even address the fact that Africans have more bad experiences with blacks than whites. Of course, blacks never address their stereotypes of us. They just say we don't like them. Elaine Brown, a former Black Panther, said the same thing, and when she said it, black Americans in the audience voiced their agreement. As for African hip hop, African Americans probably don't even know what it is. Do you know how many Nigerians in the U.S. don't listen to it?

Type more!
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by naijadiva: 6:52pm On Jan 21, 2006
If you want to understand the relevance, scroll back up and see the arguments that were NOT related to Fat Joe and 50 Cent but were instead talking about how African Americans perceive Africans and that you were involved in along with segun06 and casper. 50 Cent is one of those African Americans, whether you'd like to acknowledge it, but if you want something that you consider relevant, then 50 Cent is garbage and he's played out.
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by spikelord(m): 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2006
naijadiva:

If you want to understand the relevance, scroll back up and see the arguments that were NOT related to Fat Joe and 50 Cent but were instead talking about how African Americans perceive Africans and that you were involved in along with segun06 and casper. 50 Cent is one of those African Americans, whether you'the like to acknowledge it, but if you want something that you consider relevant, then 50 Cent is garbage and he's played out.

How do you mean he's played out?
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by Ciaralover(f): 3:41am On Jan 22, 2006
Fat Joe aint got Nothing on Fiddy.He is trying to be in too many Places now. i saw him in the new Jim Jones video with P. Diddy and Paul Wall and at the Bet awards he was onstage with Mike Jones. slow ya role baby!! 50 aint scared of Nobody!!
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by 2nde(m): 4:09am On Jan 22, 2006
Fat Joe aint got Nothing on Fiddy.He is trying to be in too many Places now. i saw him in the new Jim Jones video with P. Diddy and Paul Wall and at the Bet awards he was onstage with Mike Jones. slow ya role baby!! 50 aint scared of Nobody!!
Thats to tell you the my nigga is widely accepted, most of the appearance is based on invitations.
Everybody loves him and they wanna duel with nice people not a so called fiddy that beef and go and hide
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by naijadiva: 6:57am On Jan 22, 2006
I mean 50 Cent is a nobody who tries to make himself big by starting beef with everyone. He's a wannabe Tupac, glorifying how he got shot and then starting beef with Ja Rule, even when Ja Rule tried to avoid it. Even when Louis Farrakhan tried to mediate peace between the two of them, 50 Cent refused - he prefers to be a troublemaker. What reason did he have to start beef with Fat Joe? Because he's a troublemaker.
Even when it has nothing to do with him, he seeks strife. After Hurricane Katrina and people throughout the U.S., especially blacks, criticized the nation's lack of response and Kanye West said that Bush didn't care about black people, 50 Cent would be the sell out to contradict Kanye West. 50 Cent is rich because it's mainly white kids buying his stuff, and most of these mainstream rappers who are endorsed by white people are supported because they bring nothing positive to blacks.
50 Cent caused beef with The Game for a while just because The Game refused to get involved with his beef with Ja Rule. Lastly, he is a horrible role model for young black Americans who idolize him. He's even coming out with some sort of violent comic strip, and who buys comic strips? CHILDREN! I have no respect for the man. Then when violence is continually perpetuated in black communities, people wonder why when you have idiots like 50 Cent as their role models. And now, he's arrogant enough to make a vibrator for his female fans, claiming it's for those fans who want to get closer to him. That's why I say he's played out. His music is derogatory and trifling and I don't understand why people are obsessed with him.
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by spikelord(m): 9:18am On Jan 22, 2006
naijadiva:

I mean 50 Cent is a nobody who tries to make himself big by starting beef with everyone. He's a wannabe Tupac, glorifying how he got shot and then starting beef with Ja Rule, even when Ja Rule tried to avoid it. Even when Louis Farrakhan tried to mediate peace between the two of them, 50 Cent refused - he prefers to be a troublemaker. What reason did he have to start beef with Fat Joe? Because he's a troublemaker.
Even when it has nothing to do with him, he seeks strife. After Hurricane Katrina and people throughout the U.S., especially blacks, criticized the nation's lack of response and Kanye West said that Bush didn't care about black people, 50 Cent would be the sell out to contradict Kanye West. 50 Cent is rich because it's mainly white kids buying his stuff, and most of these mainstream rappers who are endorsed by white people are supported because they bring nothing positive to blacks.
50 Cent caused beef with The Game for a while just because The Game refused to get involved with his beef with Ja Rule. Lastly, he is a horrible role model for young black Americans who idolize him. He's even coming out with some sort of violent comic strip, and who buys comic strips? CHILDREN! I have no respect for the man. Then when violence is continually perpetuated in black communities, people wonder why when you have idiots like 50 Cent as their role models. And now, he's arrogant enough to make a vibrator for his female fans, claiming it's for those fans who want to get closer to him. That's why I say he's played out. His music is derogatory and trifling and I don't understand why people are obsessed with him.

You are right about that: Farrakhan used to be a leader of somewhere. He tried to settle it. Ja wanted peace but Fiddy preferred trouble. Ja's fading right but Fiddy's displaying his stupidity.

He made his fame by starting a beef!
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by 2nde(m): 9:02pm On Jan 22, 2006

Where have you been all these days?
He claimed to be gangster and he never returned his shot(what a coward)
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by spikelord(m): 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2006
I wonderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
He can't be like Pac and he can't be loved the way Pac was loved!
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by mikebuddy(m): 1:46pm On Jan 23, 2006
grin grin grin.Hmmm i just sidon dey watch una cos na mii be BET as in hiphop news.
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by menike(m): 6:08am On Jan 25, 2006
Haha Joe make hits now dissin' wud be tha rite shit for that son of a Bitch 50

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ---- UNOT
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by spikelord(m): 8:50am On Jan 25, 2006
Whatever! but Fiddy ain't a real thug
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by mikebuddy(m): 1:14pm On Jan 25, 2006
Watching...
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by spikelord(m): 1:44pm On Jan 30, 2006
what have u been watching!!!!
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by mikebuddy(m): 1:56pm On Jan 30, 2006
Sorry.
Reading...
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by Rhodalyn(f): 11:41am On Feb 20, 2006
i hate people been mean 2 50cents
but what can u expect in the music industry
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by menike(m): 5:29pm On Feb 21, 2006
Rhodalyn:

i hate people been mean 2 50cents
but what can u expect in the music industry

Baby that Rat is mean to himself
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by Rhodalyn(f): 12:47am On Feb 25, 2006
oh,dont say that to my poor 50cents cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by segun06: 5:00am On Feb 26, 2006
Too bad he thinks you are some poor girl who can be helped with $1. grin
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by Rhodalyn(f): 10:09am On Mar 01, 2006
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by spikelord(m): 1:42am On Mar 09, 2006
Rhodalyn:

oh,don't say that to my poor 50cents cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Na which side u dey sef?
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by Grizzly(m): 8:33am On Mar 09, 2006
@ Ciaralover, wink And to the rest of y'all pips who know nothin but to clown and talk b'tch all day, angry Cracks a good boy, but he a great joker wen he sang my fofo. i bet fiddy relaxing, playing ma fofo up in iz house. ", Niggaz can talk 1000 times, i aint talking back, , gon be a real ugly summer man. sh't! that ni99a iz a fat bluff.
Re: Words From Fat Joe to 50 Cent by spikelord(m): 8:43am On Mar 09, 2006
Oh man! He ain't a joker!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Music Of Today Is An Aberration / Lagbaja / New Music: Lil Frosh Ft Small Doctor - Firi Yahoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.