Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,110 members, 7,845,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Checkout This Adorable Photo Of Kiki Osinbajo And Dolapo Osinbajo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout This Adorable Photo Of Kiki Osinbajo And Dolapo Osinbajo (1118 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React / Tobi Bakre, Alex And Kiki Osinbajo Hang Out Together (photos) / Small Doctor Celebrates His Son’s Birthday In This Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Adorable Photo Of Kiki Osinbajo And Dolapo Osinbajo by praizblog: 5:35am On Sep 24, 2017
Adorable Photo of the vice president wife and his daughter.

Beautiful mother and daughter.

Source : http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/09/checkout-this-adorable-photo-of-kiki.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Checkout This Adorable Photo Of Kiki Osinbajo And Dolapo Osinbajo by praizblog: 5:35am On Sep 24, 2017
Cute
Re: Checkout This Adorable Photo Of Kiki Osinbajo And Dolapo Osinbajo by IamAirforce1: 5:48am On Sep 24, 2017
How can I get this girls number
Re: Checkout This Adorable Photo Of Kiki Osinbajo And Dolapo Osinbajo by braimeddy: 5:55am On Sep 24, 2017
Beautiful
Re: Checkout This Adorable Photo Of Kiki Osinbajo And Dolapo Osinbajo by braimeddy: 5:56am On Sep 24, 2017
U tink say she dey ur level? So because u Don dey follow e-money for instagram upadan u Don feel say u Don arrive abi
IamAirforce1:

6 Likes

Re: Checkout This Adorable Photo Of Kiki Osinbajo And Dolapo Osinbajo by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:35am On Sep 24, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Have beeb asking same question all this while too. Nobody seems to help cry
Re: Checkout This Adorable Photo Of Kiki Osinbajo And Dolapo Osinbajo by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 24, 2017
Kiki means what self
Re: Checkout This Adorable Photo Of Kiki Osinbajo And Dolapo Osinbajo by Elnino4ladies: 7:02am On Sep 24, 2017
Is she married?
Re: Checkout This Adorable Photo Of Kiki Osinbajo And Dolapo Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 24, 2017
Danielmoore:
Kiki means what self

Kiki is a Yoruba word for greeting. Words have it Osinbajo's wife struggled at the early time of their marriage to conceive, she had to wait 5 years before she had her first baby (Kiki).
After 3 fruitless years of waiting for the fruit of the womb, Mrs Osinbajo traveled to Mount Sinai to seek the face of the Lord to help her predicament. On the 3rd day of intensive fasting and prayer, a prophecy came from the mountain that she wants to conceive she must greet a minimum of ten pregnant women everyday. Mrs osinbajo undaunted by the challenge made it her early morning to visit hospitals around her vicinity daily, greeting pregnant women on the each visit.

Just two months after she started this exercise....... .... I don't even know what I'm saying sef. If you managed to read the tripe I wrote up till this point, I want to say a big thank you. You are probably as dull as I'm.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Adorable Photo Of Kiki Osinbajo And Dolapo Osinbajo by MhizzAJ(f): 8:30am On Sep 24, 2017
Okay
Re: Checkout This Adorable Photo Of Kiki Osinbajo And Dolapo Osinbajo by Greatzeus(m): 7:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
Now I understand why some men don't ever rest until they get a male child. Look this girl,since her dad became VP,she has been littering the internet with her pictures,why? Because she couldn't see anything else the opportunity could offer her other than cheap publicity.
If she was a male child,he will be using the opportunity to enter doors where he could settle his future and that of his generations unborn.
Keep snapping,you have less than two years to enjoy your fame angry angry

(1) (Reply)

When My World Was Falling Apart, Your Call Was The First -toke Makinwa To Ice P / Cossy Ojiakor Shares Raunchy New Selfie With Her Cleavage On Full Display / Ghananians Comes For Nigerians On Facebook Over Shatta Wale/wizkid Beef (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.