Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,202 members, 7,822,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Airtel Gives 28GB+ Free Calls To Indians And To Nigerians 3GB + 100min Cal - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Gives 28GB+ Free Calls To Indians And To Nigerians 3GB + 100min Cal (2212 Views)

FG puts New Tax On Telephone Calls to fund healthcare for less privileged / The War Of Words Against Indians And Africans. / Enjoy Unlimited Free Calls On Your MTN SIM- (see, Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Gives 28GB+ Free Calls To Indians And To Nigerians 3GB + 100min Cal by Infocity1474(m): 6:22am On Sep 24, 2017
I’m thinking we should all relocate to India because I’m not understanding what I’m seeing again oooo. I stumbled on this tweet on twitter @Graphic Designer and it is freaking hilarious but let the truth be told, Airtel NG what did we do wrong?

Airtel Launches 28GB data plan with unlimited calls in India and the plans comes with 1GB per day for good 28days and in Nigeria, they are offering 3GB of data loaded with 100Mins of calls to all network for only N1700.

Abi is it not the same company that owns Airtel NG?
Continue Reading:

http://infocity.com.ng/Latest/airtel-offers-28gb-unlimited-calls-indians-nigerians-3gb-100min-calls.html
Re: Airtel Gives 28GB+ Free Calls To Indians And To Nigerians 3GB + 100min Cal by capatainrambo: 6:26am On Sep 24, 2017
we're you stay is diff from were you rear your livestock okay?
Re: Airtel Gives 28GB+ Free Calls To Indians And To Nigerians 3GB + 100min Cal by TheMazian: 7:29am On Sep 24, 2017
Hmmmmm... pure marginalisation
Re: Airtel Gives 28GB+ Free Calls To Indians And To Nigerians 3GB + 100min Cal by lastbaff(m): 8:08am On Sep 24, 2017
Hmm... Remember our economy isn't the same. Consider the cost of production, competition, Government policy, and stuffs like that.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Gives 28GB+ Free Calls To Indians And To Nigerians 3GB + 100min Cal by muhdzed(m): 9:01am On Sep 24, 2017
Hi everyone,
I do sell MTN data at affordable rate
1GB 600
2GB 1200
3GB 1800
5GB 3200

I'm not scam

Call/ Whatsapp me; 08100276696

Send me your whatsapp number please

1 Like

Re: Airtel Gives 28GB+ Free Calls To Indians And To Nigerians 3GB + 100min Cal by Ebubemg(m): 1:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
Infocity1474:
I’m thinking we should all relocate to India because I’m not understanding what I’m seeing again oooo. I stumbled on this tweet on twitter @Graphic Designer and it is freaking hilarious but let the truth be told, Airtel NG what did we do wrong?

Airtel Launches 28GB data plan with unlimited calls in India and the plans comes with 1GB per day for good 28days and in Nigeria, they are offering 3GB of data loaded with 100Mins of calls to all network for only N1700.

Continue Reading:

http://infocity.com.ng/Latest/airtel-offers-28gb-unlimited-calls-indians-nigerians-3gb-100min-calls.html
you can't compare oo, data was expensive in Indian before the arrival of jio, owned by a billionaire, this network provider gave Indians free data for one year plus, which made all data providers to cut down on there own prices.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Gives 28GB+ Free Calls To Indians And To Nigerians 3GB + 100min Cal by Millz404(m): 2:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
Infocity1474:

Continue Reading:

So in a country where they have good government policies that favours them, good infrastructure etc...

U want to compare it with here where they have gen with every mast they operate, poor infrastructural development, useless government etc

Seems ur brain has been statch. Services rendered cannot be thesame

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nokia Captain America Specs And Images Surface Online; Might Be The Nokia 5.2 / 5 Cool Things You Can Do With The Tecno Camon 17 Pro / Airtel Bis: I Want My Subscription Money Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.